Ch 0 – Prototype (Not cannon)
5k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jackstead was a Village doomed to be the forgoten. The wells had dried up and the river had slowed to a trickle. Autumn leaves blew throught the empty streets now, slowly building into a pile against a half built fence. No one would even bother to learn the decades long history behind the small farming settlement. 

A Month prior, the 200 occupants had been forced to flee, lest they die of thirst, leaving the town abandoned. Mostly. Dried drops of blood on the dusty main road told a new story, one of oppretunistic crime. 

Not but 2 days ago, a rather unfortunate merchant had shown up.  His wares consisted of salt, dried meat, and spears. The spears were to defend the town's grain stores from goblin thieves, who would conduct small raids when food got scarce in the cold of winter. After selling the rest of his load to the village, he would have bought up as much flower as he could carry, and return to the city.

However, arriving upon a village abandoned, he was greeted by a different type of village occupant alltogether. A type who desired his wares all the same, but had no intention to pay. 

Gambling on the fact that the news of the village’s emptiness might not reach all branches of the merchant’s guild in time, a group of bandits had moved in to wait for uninformed peddlers like this one.

The merchant’s horse and cart were taken back to the bandit’s camp, while the merchant himself was disposed of. With a profit made, all the bandits had to do was drive the cart to another town and split the sales. Still thought, it was voted for to stay in jackstead for a few more days. Another merchant could always appear.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

<What in the world is some fucking priestess doing out here by themselves? -1

The figure turns to his first companion for their opinion on the newcomer.

<Huh…  Look at her…The types of people who end up turning to religion… -2

<Don’t try changing the subject. Why is she here? -1

The second figure rolls their eyes, the answer seemingly obvious.

<Visiting Nin’s shrine obviously. SHe’s a priestess. Why is that strange to you? -2

<Because she’s alone, man. She should at least be travelling with one of the merchants we’re here to ambush. Even if she did come here by herself, where is her horse? -1

The second figure dismisses the first’s input with a wave of their hand

<You’re thinking too far into this, she’s a holy woman for fuck’s sake. Whatever deity she follows has clearly taken pity on us two lonely thieves, who have not seen nor felt a woman for weeks, and sent her here for our relief. -2

The first figure looks at the second for a few seconds, clearly disappointed in the company he finds himself making, before turning back to the priestess, defeated.

<You really need to take your, no, our jobs more seriously. What if she’s an unarmord high level paladin, sent to lure bandits like us out into the open before she shoves the light of god through our throats. -1

The second figure digs through a rucksack, pulling out a worn scroll covered in runes, and a small clear crystal. 

<That's what Victor gave us these for. -2

The first figure Looks back at his companion with apprehension.

<We’re supposed to be using those sparingly. We won’t be able to get anymore out here if we run out. -1

<We’ll take her back to the camp once we’re done with her. Victor will even be thankful. Who cares that we used a judgement stone for no monetary gain. I don’t think you, nor anyone at camp would enjoy spending the weeks till winter out here without a fuck. -2

The first bandit, aware of his own growing lust, finally gives in.

<Fine. But if the scroll is too high, you are getting the full blame for wasting the gem.-1

Satisfied with his companions' answer, the second bandit unfurles the scroll and places it on top of a small pavestone with the gem on top. With a small adjustment, the bandit makes sure the top of the scroll is facing the priestess, before cracking the gem with the hilt of a dagger.

With a small snap, the sparks released by the destroyed gem fall onto the scroll, it’s ink shifting to make a few lines of text appear:

_________

Body ~ 15

Mind ~ 30

Soul ~ 35

_________

<See? Priestess. -2

The first bandit silently gazes at the scroll.

<That shut you up, huh? So, how do we want to go about doing this? -2

______________________________________________________________________________

 

The two presences ahead of me began to move, the faint one running ahead, while the dense one quietly snuck behind.

Both my stalkers held no ordinary presence. I could detect no hostile aura nor mana signature emanating from them. The only thing that revealed them was their lust for me, apparent only from my natural talent for sensing it.

I make my way past the original hiding place of the bandits: a half finished house near the start of Jackstead, the incomplete walls of the second floor providing a good vantage for observation.

<Halt, traveller. Who are you and why have you come here? -1

The smaller presence emerges from between two buildings from the side of the road ahead of me, pointing a spear. He’s probably about 30, and has suspicion in his eyes.

<I am a servant of Shamshaw. I came to this village on a pilgrimage to maintain shines of the lesser gods. Where is everyone?

Just as I finished speaking, the denser presence, who had been slowly approaching from behind, pulls my dagger from it’s scabbard on my hip, before pointing it at me as well.

<Put your hands in the air and don’t move. -2

I inhale quickly, feigning surprise and glancing ove my shoulder before I do what he says. He continues talking as he walks around to face me.

<This confused me a bit as you arrived, why is someone with a body like yours a priestess? Surely a woman with assets such as those could have been the wealthiest whore in the world. -2

Looks like he’s gonna try and chat me up a bit before doing the deed.

<I… I was sent to the high temple of Shamshaw by my parents. They said that he would cleanse the corruption in my heart. 

<Oh? What sort of corruption was it? -2

<Please sir, i didn’t mean to-

<That’s not what I asked you about.-2

He raises my knife a bit further.

<I…  When I was younger I would do unclean things with the local boys. Shamshaw taught me the error of my ways.

The second bandit glances to the first, the smuggest grin I had ever seen plastered on his face.

< Please, I don’t want any trouble. If you don’t hurt me I’ll give you what I have, even if it isn’t much.

< What kind of things? -2

I pause to look around, before focusing on the first bandit; but he refuses to make eye contact with me.

< I really don’t think I should be-

The second bandit tosses my knife on the ground behind him, and takes a step towards me. I stumble back a little, but don’t move too much. This could get messy if I make them think I have the intentions to run or fight.

< We would sneak out to the barn when the cattle were out grazing…

< And? -2

I turn my head away from him in false shame.

< ...We would fuck...

< How? -2

< I would bend over with Both hands on the wall… and stick my ass out…

I glance back to see him still waiting for a response.

< And they would take turns screwing me.

< But you didn’t get pregnant? -2

I turn back to him, putting shame behind me and moving onto confusion.

< No… I didn’t. No matter how deep or how many times they came inside; and they always did, I never got pregnant.

-< We were all just kids acting on impulse, I didn’t realize what should have been happening until I got to the temple… My parents never told me anything. 

-< I guess the gods wanted me to go to them, if I had had a child I would never have left my village.

< How long has it been then? -2

< It’s been 5 years since I left the village…

< And 5 years since your last fuck? -2

I keep quiet and shift to not meet his gaze.

< It’s going to happen you know. Taking the time to talk beforehand is just my gift to you for bringing us such a scandalous body. It’s up to you whether you should end your fast willingly and on your own terms, or have us do it for you on ours. -2

As unexpectedly gracious my would-be attackers are, the anticipation is getting to me. I have to clench my thighs together to try and quell the flood starting to drip down them.

A hand squeezing my ass causes my head to whip around in surprise. It’s the bandit who had the smaller aura behind me feeling me up. “Had” in past tense as well, since the display me and his friend are putting on seems to be getting him in the mood. I resist the urge to lick my lips.

<Fine.

< Exuse me, what did you say? -2

< I’ll fuck you. Willingly. No resistance. I can’t stand this damn vow of celibacy, just the higher-ups trying exert as much control over me as they can anyway. There’s nothing in Shamshaw’s code about chastity, I read it myself.

A wide grin slowly forms on number 2’s face, before he unbluckles his belt to expose his throbbing erection. He tilts his head a little bit and looks at me expectedly.

Gazing down at his cock, I am immediately blocked from moving down to kneel by a hand between my legs moving my thong aside. Shifting the back of my slited gown to the side, the bandit behind me thrusts two firgers into my pussy; which clamps down hungrily on the forign object.

Still with his fingers in me, his other hand pushes my torso forward, bending me over and causing my ass to stick out behind me for balance. Instinctively to not fall over, I brace myself by putting my hands against the closest thing in front of me: the bandit with his pants down.

I open my mouth to speak, but am unable to get any words out of my throat before the second bandit shoves his cock Down it. As this is happening, the first bandit withdraws his fingers and plays with my thong a little, pulling it from behind and causing it to run along a dripping slit.

< Look at this thing, do the high priests know you wear this? Once a slut always a slut. -1

Unable to reply, the only way I can communicate with him is by arching my back to expose my pussy even more to him before spreading it with two fingers of my own.

He positions his cock to tease my lower lips and inserts about half of the head. With his dick now in position, he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls himself into me.

He sinks into me slowly, I can feel every vein on him as he slides further inside until his dick is kissing my cervix. A sound halfway between a moan and a sigh escapes my throat between thrusts of the bandit in my mouth as my mind turns to mush.

< euuaaahhhhhhhhhhh…-

*SMACK* 

A firm slap on my asscheek brings me back down from my high, and I focus back on the dick in front of me. As much as I just want to drain it’s balls as quickly as possible, having his cum go down my throat would be a waste, so I need to carefully keep him on edge until his friend finishes. Only now with the first bandit going to town on my pussy do I realize how hard this is going to be.

With his dick plunging into me, whatever persona I had been displaying to lure him in was burning away, and bringing out my integral desires.

 

As the bandit in front holds my head with one hand, the other finds it’s way to buttons holding my gown together and, after undoing a few, causes my breasts to spill out. He starts caressing them, running his fingers over my large nipples before giving them a squeeze. To his surprise, and subsequent delight, a few drops of milk emerge from them before dripping onto the ground.

 

< You’re lactating? But I thought you hadn’t had…

 

He pauses to consider the implications on his new discovery.

 

< So they just do that by themselves?

 

I nod, and start running my tongue around his lower head.

 

< You are really devoted to the wrong god y’know. Forget whoring or being some king’s consort, you are literally like a paragon of fertility. The cult of Eisha would accept you with open arms, Hell, some sects have fucking part of their daily routine. -2

 

Wait, there are cults like that that I could publicly be a part of? Why the fuck did I even bother with this shamshaw alias shit? I could be a harmless traveling priestess and wear a figurative “fuck me please” sign on my chest at the same time.

 

Each cult typically wore specific types of outfits, and the shamshaw healer’s gown I had was the only one I could get my hands on. If the cult of Eisha is really what this guy says it is, then I could spread my legs without arousing suspicion. (Plus the outfit would probably be super sexy).

 

A mental alarms alerts me to the state of the bandit fucking my pussy: he’s going to cum soon. Time to get to work.

 

I squeeze him every time he bottoms out, trying to coax his semen into my deepest parts. Holding my breath, I arch my back to prepare for his deposit within me as he speeds up. Using the waspishness of my hips as leverage, he presses himself into my asscheeks as he cums, the hot sticky liquid flowing into my womb sparking a climax of my own as well.

 

As he pours into me, I begin to siphon off his essence, drinking deeply the outermost layers of his soul. My eyes drift shut as I feed, savouring every sensation I experience. Altogether, he lasted about 5 minutes. Not particularly long, but I tend to have that effect on people, so it wasn’t too unexpected on my part. I wait for a certain sensation from my core, but it dosen’t show. Disappointing.

 

With a wet pop, my meal is abruptly cut short as the bandit I was enjoying falls over backwards. It seems I got caught up in the moment and drew from him too quickly, briefly severing the link between his body and soul. I was planning on doing this to him anyway later, as the process has the side effect of shredding recent memories.

 

I think he hit his head in the fall too- is he gonna be ok?

 

Another withdrawal from me, my mouth this time, reminds me that I might have a problem on my hands.

 

< Wuh.. What are you? -2

 

Holy shit he looks terrified, I can almost hear his heartbeat racing out of his chest.

 

Wait a minute…

 

Fuck.

 

My disguise came undone.

 

I go around my body, checking what features I just showed.

 

Horns: Check. Black and each split in two part way up, the prongs wrap into two near half circles above my head, and look a bit like a halo broken in front and back. 

 

Wings: Check. Feathered and also black, they emerge halfway down my back and have absolutely ruined my gown upon emergence.

 

Crest: Check. The pink glowing tattoo is womb shaped and shows the state of the real one underneath, contains a bit of semen. Additionally, fiends (including me) can get information about myself just by looking at it.

 

Tail: Check. Long, thin, Black, and spaded at the tip. Flexible and versatile enough to be a third limb, and holds several interesting secrets.

 

Eyes: Probably? Purple and slightly glowing, allow for night vision and quite a bit of scare factor. Have black sclera.

 

Ah- Come to think of it, bandit 2 is staring right into my eyes, so they have probably shifted back too. If he knows what succubi are, then I would definitely be one.

 

It looks like he’s trying to muster up the courage to speak, but is just too afraid. I guess I gotta use magic for this one. I reach out to him mentally.

 

Fear, confusion, arousal, and just a bit of curiosity, nothing I can’t work with. I tug on his curiosity and arousal, trying to hide the other emotions behind them.

 

< Is Ron dead? -2

 

< Your friend here?

 

< Yes. Did you just kill him? -2

 

< I try to keep killing and fucking as separate parts of my life, so if he is, it wasn’t intentional.

 

I turn around and kneel to inspect his fallen comrade.

 

That’s really weird.

 

His pupil is so large that his irises are practically unnoticeable.

Just a slivered circle against his sclera.

 

I hope that’s from the fall, ‘cause the notion that people get moon sized pupils when they cum in me would give me the creeps.

I check his pulse, and he’s not dead. Good, that means I still might be able to sate myself on the conscious bandit without a fight.

 

< You might want to give him a potion, but he’ll be fine. Won’t remember any of this however.

 

He looks a bit relieved, and moves the conversation somewhere else.

 

< Why are you here? -2

 

< Looking for a broach. Silver trim with a ruby in the middle. Have you seen it?

 

< Nope. -2

 

With a beat of my wings, I launch myself onto him, knocking him flat on his back. Before he can react, I quickly sit on his legs and hold him down. Straddling him now, I run my pussy back and forth against his shaft, pausing every time I get to the head to tease it with half and entry.

 

< You didn’t even pause to think about it. For a criminal, you’re really shit at lying.

 

< I won’t betray my group, no matter what you do to me. -2

 

< So the broach is with you group then? You’re a thief anyway, no point in being honourable.

 

< What- no  I didn’t mean... -2

 

< You can’t lie to me Robert. Sex already makes people do stupid shit. Their minds just forget all rationality, and are even made vulnerable to forign influence. How do you think I know your name? 

 

Robert opens his mouth to reply, but I don’t let him. With a deep breath, I sink down onto his cock, and my hungry womb starts to suck on the intruder happily.

 

< I’ve already delved into your mind, and I already have your name. A little deeper and I’ll find your hideout myself.

 

He lets out a gasp as I squeeze him, my belly thirsty for semen.

 

< But I don’t have to. If you tell me yourself, not only will I stop digging around in that mostly-empty skull of yours, but you will also make me happy. 

 

I grip his jaw with both hands as a grind on him, and look deep into his eyes:

 

< Wouldn’t you like to do that?

 

… 

 

 

< It’s just in the woods to the east… -Robert

 

< Ah, I’m glad.

 

I start fucking him harder, the slap of my asscheeks resonating off the nearby buildings. But right before I can finish, he interrupts.

 

< Wait- Please, I don’t want to forget about you -Robert

 

Ah, did I really captivate him so hard?

 

Ufuu- I guess it’s only natural. I really am the greatest.

 

< Fine then, do what i say and i will stick in your memory as a dream you had.  

 

He nods.

 

< Say you won’t tell, write, or otherwise inform anyone about me.

 

< I swear the knowledge of anything about you will live only in my mind. -Robert

 

I lean forwards, and turn his head to the side with my hand. My lips hover just above his ear as i whisper to him:

< My name is Aclima.

 

With a slap, I quickly bottom out on him, and he cums, a lot.

 

A torrent of sperm flows into me, filling my womb and crest alike with heat. I feed on him simultaneously, just not as much as the first time. I stop once I’ve had my fill, earring not to overeat and wipe his memory accidentally again. I open my eyes and give my lower belly a little rub.

 

Suddenly, a sensation shoots up my spine, and I remove my hand from my crest to confirm. In the middle of the artfully depicted pink womb was a small pink heart; the bandit had knocked me up

 

I pull myself off of the bandit’s cock, who has since fallen asleep, and inspect the damage.

 

The gown was a total loss, not only had the back gotten ripped by my wings, but many of the fastening buttons had popped off in the process as well. Whatever, I’ve got a different religion to pretend to be a part of anyway.

 

The bandits didn’t have much on them. Just a few judgment stones , some vials of unknown and some rather interesting throwing knives. The knives had a bisected like a fountain pen, and could hold a small amount of what I assumed was poison, and probably in vials. I uncork the vial and drip a tiny bit onto my palm, but nothing happens. I guess I’ll keep these for later.

 

Finally I check my crest-

____________________

 

Body - 16 (+1)

>Novice Rogue -16-

 

Mind - 28

>Novice Pathomancer -15-

>Lesser True Hellspawn -13-

 

Soul - 37

>Lesser Primordial Succubus -25-

>Aspect of fertility -12 (+1)-

________________________

 

2 levels off the bandits, about what I expected considering that they were most likely a lot stronger than me. I’ll sort out those levels later.

 

For now, anyway, I had a broach to retrieve.

 

Hi, I'm DreamingOfBabylon, and this is my first attempt at writing online. This pilot chapter has been in the works for a couple months (yea i write slow) and has been rework entirely a few times. The chapter will take place in the main story sometime in the second arc.

I may come back and rewrite this chapter a bit if i change anything about the power system.

Edit - April 3 2021 - As i write this, i am part way done writing chapter 1, and have begun to realize a few things on how i want this story to progress. I posted ch 0 with the intention for it to be a timeskip chapter that i would slowly work towards. Planning out the story now, i realize that this was a rather stupid thing to do. Since this is a LitRPG, being forced to have my MC at a certain level at a certain time feels very constraining. 

For example, this is supposed to be a relatively early point in the story, and the MC is still supposed to be on the weaker side. Knowing this, the fact that i gave the MC wings this early on is going to be a nightmare to write with. I don't want to have any moments where the reader thinks "But MC can fly, so why didn't she just do X to solve the problem?"

I wrote ch 0 with no intention of publishing it, so i feel like i should make it non-cannon to make writing the next few chapters easier for me. While i still intend to have a chapter with these events in the main story, being railroaded into all the details i wrote for this chapter is not something i want to do to myself.

Writing is hard, and I'm not used to having to stick to details long-term.

-Babylon

59