Ch 8 – A nightime activity
4.7k 12 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A burnt out branch breaks under its own weight, freeing tiny sparks of light floating to float upwards in the heat formed updraft. I sit and watch the coals slowly burn dimmer with Dawn in my arms, who’s just drunken her fill and fallen asleep again. I try to close my jacket with my free hand, but the knot proves two difficult to tie.

 

Most of the goblins are preparing for sleep now, aside from the night guard, who have been slowly emerging from one specific hut over the course of the feast.

The Elder is currently speaking with the guards just out of my earshot, probably about me. As she speaks, they’re faces started out as nervous before they shifted to confusion. As her speech progresses, some of the goblins start to grin gleefully while others become resolute, and the Elder then finishes talking.

 

She slowly makes her way over to my quiet corner of the village center with her cane prodding at the dusty ground.

 

“Horned One!” She calls out.

 

I look at her directly now, instead of just out of the corner of my eye.

 

“I’ve explained the situation to the nightguard, and they understand your position here. Since you’ve been so understanding of the situation we’re in right now, I’ve told them to guard you from any ganging up or sudden moves against you. Still, I cannot guarantee that they will uphold this while I’m not around, so you will be sleeping In my hut with me. All of this is liable to change should you not hold up your end of the deal.”

 

What, she’s telling them to defend me from orgies and aggression? How human of you, Elder, but you’re spoiling my fun.

 

“You’re really too kind, but I’m fine. You don’t need to worry about me here.”

 

She scoffs.

 

“Nonsense! I don’t want them hurting the future of the village!”

 

Ah, looks like she didn’t get the message. She’s still treating me like a human.

 

I scan my eyes over the group of nightguard behind her. Some definitely look a bit lecherous, but most appear to be stoic in their task. They likely view their special guard ranking as an honor. 

Goblins seem to love titles as well as names from what I’ve seen so far. Just another thing that brings them closer to being human.

 

“What about my Daughter? I would prefer her to be kept somewhere safe while I am, Um, ‘Upholding my duty’. Could you watch over her for me?”

 

The elder’s face lights up again.

 

“It would be my pleasure to do that. I’ve always wanted a child of my own anyway.”

 

While I have only known her for a day, I know I can trust the old goblin woman. Her intentions seem as plain as day to me, like I can read them in her eyes.

 

We walk back to her hut together, and I duck through the door once again. A few of the more stoic guards follow us in.

The Elder drags the cradle closer to her own sleeping furs, and I wrap Dawn inside the bison skin.

 

Spirit - 2/25

 

You really drained my dry you little glutton.

 

Now with both hands free, I tie up my top. It’s actually rather difficult to squeeze my whole chest in there for long enough for the knots to be tied. 

 

I turn to leave the hut and duck out of the door, but as I do I glance back into the room. I see the elder standing over Dawn with a gentle smile on her face, and the smile spreads to me.

Alright, now seems like a good time.

 

I pull up my records as I walk back to the firepit.

 

Womb status - Recovery

 

Any knowledge my jumbled memories can give me about pregnancy is useless here. While I look human on the outside, my insides appear to function completely differently to one. I don’t even produce an afterbirth even though I know that a placenta is fundamentally necessary for pregnancy.

Is mine just built in? That would make sense. Growing a new one every time I’m impregnated would be very taxing if I start having children once a week.

Though I suppose that last part all depends on how quickly I can recover.

 

I walked up to Deer Catcher: the goblin I conversed with outside the Elder’s hut. He's half asleep in the dimming heat of the coals. I bend over and poke him in the face, and he jolts away.

“SNRG? Ah? Why Horns wake?”

“Deer Catcher, can I get you to follow me for a second? I’ve got a bit of a problem and I want you to help me with it.”

He looks a bit puzzled, but eager nonetheless.

“I the best at everything! No problem can’t be solved!”

 

I lead the chipper goblin forward to an empty hut, and turn around to look at the goblin once I get inside.

“So what wrong here?” he asks.

I loosen my skirt enough to fall over my hips, and it drops to the ground revealing my soaken snatch. I lie back on the floor and spread my legs wide.

“I’ve been told that I need to give birth to hobgoblins if I’m to stay here. Will you help me make them?”

I have never seen a creature move as fast as he does in my life. He manages to be standing in the doorway fully clothed one second and then fully buried inside me the next.

“Can’t wait to father hobgoblin! Whole village bow down before me if do that!”

He starts to piston into me like a rabbit without any sort of finesse at all. His dick is definitely bigger than that of a human shrunken down to his size, but he still isn’t too spectacular. I consider asking him to slow down a bit, but decide against it. It actually feels pretty good, so I’m curious about how much pleasure my sex-oriented body can find in an unskilled partner. I squeeze down on the goblin’s cock, and despite his size, find that I seem to be able to still wrap around him tightly.

He lasts about a minute before spraying potent goblin seed into my depths, and I cum in unison. Semen in my womb seems to make me climax no matter the situation.

Spirit - 6/25

Wait, 4? He only gave me 4? Dawn drinks more than that in a day!

*Zzzzzz*

Oh, and he fell asleep too. Wonderful.

I push him off onto a fur and stand up. I pick up my skirt and put it back as I walk out of the door, semen dripping out of me the whole time.

This is gonna take more goblins.

 

 

My current target is the guard near the village entrance. I remember this one was one of the lecherous looking ones. 

I emerge from the bushes about 10 meters away from him, and he turns towards me because of the noise.

I lift up my skirt and spread my cunt wide, letting a thin stream of baby batter flow out.

“Hey there Mr Guard, the last goblin wasn’t able to get me pregnant. Would you like to see if you have better luck than him?”

I’m lying or course, as my womb is still recovering, but that doesn’t matter. He looks utterly ecstatic regardless.

“OH, would love to put baby in you!”

As he walks towards me, I kneel down, which just so happens to put my pussy at the same height as his cock. He grabs my waist with one hand and uses the other one to place himself right at my entrance.

For a second time seems to stand still as my natural lubricant flows onto his lower head and down his shaft.

And then…

Nothing.

He still hasn’t moved.

“What are you doing? Penetrate me already!”

The goblin just stands in front of me while wearing a pensive expression on his face.

“Thinking. Elder told guards to not get distracted. Must listen to Elder.”

Oh for crying out loud. A goblin, the worlds easiest lay, doesn’t want to fuck me because he’s on the job. Unbelievable.

He tries to withdraw away from me, and all me reflexes go into overdrive.

No.

He can’t.

I won’t let him.

From under my skirt, my tail springs forward towards the goblin. It wraps around the goblin’s waist  and pulls him towards me. 

I drive him into my channel with a wet sounding slurp, and his eyes glaze over in pleasure.

“Oooooo…” he moans.

“Euuuuuggh…” I moan back

Any idea he had of leaving is replaced with the desire to please himself using the tight, warm, and wet tunnel that enveloped him suddenly.

This goblin is rather more experienced than Deer Catcher, keeping to a solid rhythm as he thrusts into me. Since I still need more goblins than him to sate me, I focus purely on making him cum as quickly as possible.

Lets see here, I only absorbed 4 spirit before the last one fell asleep, so maybe I should only try for 3 with this one. I can’t have a guard napping on duty.

Rocking my hips rhymically, I wring the spirit out of him in a matter of minutes.

Spirit - 9/25

He exits my tightened cunt with a *Pop*, and stumbles backwards.

C’mon.

He dizzily walks in a little circle trying to cancel out the spinning in his head.

C’mon, you can do it.

He manages to grab a nearby tree, and holding onto it, waits out the confusion.

Yes!

Once fully reoriented, he stands back up straight, and shakes a little.

“WOW, Horny’s pussy feels really good!”

Wait, did he just call me…?

“Thank you Horny! Hope you get pregnant!”

Yup. He did. I wave back nervously at him as he leaves to go back to his post.

“Eheh… I hope so as well!”

Huh. I wonder if that name will catch on.

 

 

 

Spirit - 25/25

I shower in the waterfall during the early hours of the morning. My skin and hair don’t actually get oily, but the water still washes the drying sperm off of me. Now is the perfect time to go over the additions to my records that happened during my escapades.

I had drained 6 goblins in total before my spirit was full, but I didn’t seem to get all that much stronger. None of them even made the first move on me, it seems that even the lecherous ones are more afraid than they are horny. 

Means I gotta make my own fun.

It seems most of my succubus skills level up based on spirit drained rather than partners had. The main exception here is lust aura, which grows very quickly in a village full of goblins.

Lust aura raised to 3 - effects increased

Lust aura raised to 4 - effects increased

Lust aura raised to 5 - skill is no longer limited to line of sight, but effects will be diminished without one.

I never got a description for this one since I had it from the beginning, but based on the level 5 description, and the effects I’ve seen so far, it would probably look something like this:

Your body is almost supernaturally arousing. Those who would lay eyes upon you are aroused much more than if they had without this skill.

It seems to multiply arousal, so most women don't seem to be affected by it. I say most because there are 2 female goblins in the village who did seem to have eyes on me at some points. There isn’t really anything I need from those two however, and they seem to be pretty intimate with each other already, so I’ve just been ignoring them.

Soul leech has risen to 3 - targets spirit is now visible

This one helped me immensely to drain as much as I can from the guards without knocking them out cold. They still got a bit woozy, but they recovered.

Finesse has risen to 3 - Effects increased

I remember that the description for this skill said that it helped in the manipulation of small objects, so it also probably would assist in my tailoring.

Also, that’s a bit of an insult to the goblins.

Dampening has risen to 4 - Effects increased

The next time I fucked a guard, I had to do it right under another guards nose, so I took care to be as quiet as possible.

Succubi’s body has risen to 3 - you may now sharpen the tip of your tail into a blade, tail control increased.

Kinda strange, but it gives me a natural weapon if I’m ever left naked.

I move my tail between my legs and in front of me. Previously, it sorta just waved around behind me as I walked with a mind of its own. It helped me balance a bit, but not much, as it’s pretty thin.

I concentrate and think about it getting sharper, and the spade on my tail goes from it’s usual rounded edges to razor sharp ones. The appendage was a solid dark purple before, but now the edges have gotten as black and unreflective as my horns. I pull a few strands of wet hair taught, and pressure them against the spade.

With barely any effort at all, the strands of hair are cleaved in two, I could use this in my tailoring as well.

I concentrate on my tail going back to its usual dull state.

Nothing happens.

Uh-oh.

I concentrate harder.

Nothing happens.

Please don’t be permanent.

I concentrate as hard as I can on my tail.

Stop it.

Nope.

Go back to normal. 

Still nothing.

Go away.

My whole tail flicks to the side and vanishes, as if disappearing behind an object that is also invisible.

What...

No, that’s even worse! Come back tail, I’m sorry I mentally yelled at you!

It appears again as strangely as it had left, and still sharp as well.

Leave.

It does it again.

Return.

Vanish.

Reappear

 

Neat.

The goblins don’t seem to care about my succubus features, but That's probably gonna be pretty useful around humans.

After a bit of experimenting, I find I can use it to hide my horns or crest as well, but not both at once.

My tail went back to normal as well after I started ignoring it. It seemed that I had to relax to get it dull, not concentrate harder.

 

Poke

 

Huh?

 

Poke

 

Maternal link has risen to 2 - more information is able to be sent.

Oh, it’s Dawn.

“Hunger”

Yes, yes I’m coming.

I emerge from the waterfall and grab my clothes, but I’m still too wet to put them on.

I duck down through the hobgoblin-sized doorway and enter the second room of the hut, and am greeted by a strange sight.

Dawn is sitting up in her cradle, which I’m definitely sure a human baby wouldn’t be able to do at this stage in development. She stares at me intensely with slightly glowing blue eyes.

 

“Hunger”

 

I’m right here dawn, you can literally see me walking towards you

 

“Mother” I sent back.

 

I grab the famished infant, hoist her out of her bison fur, and cradle her in my arms. She grabs a Nipple in her mouth and starts drinking.

 

“Mother” She repeats.

 

Good news everyone, I’m doing a Q&A!

People can send me or a character in the story a question in DMs, and It might be answered in a chapter next week! I’m aiming for this to be the 10th chapter, but if the questions don’t slow down by then I’ll postpone it.

You can ask anything you want to me or a character (Even though there’s not many at the moment). Character’s will answer in first person.

Answer’s with light spoilers will be tagged, and heavy spoilers will not be included at all. I also won’t answer personal questions.

A pretty simple poll today: Should i stick to the chapter title format I have used so far or just make titles whatever I want? It’s starting to feel a bit constraining, but I still don’t mind it.

EDIT: I'm gonna hit ten chapters in way less than a week, so the answers will be out in whatever chapter takes place then

-Babylon

Title Format (A something something)
  • Maybe keep it please? Votes: 43 39.1%
  • Don't care Votes: 63 57.3%
  • I hate it with every fible of my being and want to see it suffer. Votes: 4 3.6%
Total voters: 110
61