Ch 10 – A couple of attempts
4k 16 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I exit the waterfall with a renewed sense of calm after a few hours. I normally hate sitting still, but there’s something about the rushing water that feels soothing enough to override that.

 

I have to squint to even see in the powerful sun, something the goblins don’t seem to need to do.

 

Womb status: fertile, ~ 3 hours remaining.

 

The early afternoon in the village is incredibly quiet. All the hunter gatherer, and patrol goblins have left the camp at this point, leaving only the village guards, children, and those assigned to take care of them. The Elder is also probably out gathering her herbs at this time of day. 

 

My own guard, Toeless, hasn’t said a word this entire time. He seems perfectly content to sit on my favourite boulder and just watch me dress with a bulge under his loincloth. 

 

It’s all just too easy, isn’t it.

 

Just as I’m starting to think of what I should do to him, Dawn pokes my mind.

 

Mother

 

Hunger

 

Damnit, she takes priority over any of my activities. Looks like I’m gonna have to wait just a little while longer.

 

////////

 

I lay the fed little who-knows-what back down and tie my jacket up. She isn’t asleep yet, but doesn’t seem to be hungry anymore. Her gown thing that I made fits nicely on her.

 

I turn to leave, but just as I duck under the doorway, she pokes me again.

 

Mother

 

I just fed you. What could you possibly want now?

 

Mother

 

Ok, ok, I’m coming back.

 

I turn around and see her blue eyes glaring at me from the crib.

 

Dawn

 

Since the messages I send are in Urish, and she doesn’t speak yet, she probably receives the message untranslated. I hope that this is the case.

 

I don’t want her to learn her name as the sound it makes when you say it. I want her to first learn what it means to me.

Her name is the feeling and relief of finally escaping the endless sands of Hel, and the beauty of the world I arrived in.

 

I carry her outside the Elder’s hut, and for the first time, she looks at her surroundings instead of just me.

There still isn’t much I can show her around here, but the waterfall is enough for now.

 

I make my way to the boulder, settle down cross-legged on top of it, and gaze over the river with my daughter in my arms.

 

She seems to enjoy the afternoon sun considerably more than I do, and closes her eyes as she snuggles further into my embrace.

 

We sit there in silence both mental and physical, taking comfort in both scenery and each other.

 

I guess I’m fine with being still, as long as it’s with her.

 

///////

 

She’s fully asleep again after an hour, so I return her to her furred cradle and sneak quietly out of the hut.

 

Just as soon as I stand up straight after exiting the low entrance, I am greeted by a feeling of desperation in my belly.

 

Womb status: Fertile, ~5 minutes remaining

 

ShitShitShitShit

Where the hell did the time go?

 

Toeless was waiting outside of the hut, so he’s standing next to me now that I’ve come out of it.

 

He’s on the older side of all the goblins I’ve seen, thought not near the level of the Elder yet. A handful of ragged scars sit upon his body

 

I guess he’ll do.

 

“What Horny staring at?”

 

“You. I want more children, come fill me with them.”

 

I start walking to a quieter part of the camp, but pause when I see he doesn’t follow.

 

“What if say no?” 

 

I must be hearing things.

 

“Excuse me?

 

“What if refuse to make babies with Horny?”

 

 

A clever smirk grows on the goblin’s face. 

 

Ohhh… I think I know what he’s doing.

He’s not actually being serious, he’s a goblin. I can tell just by looking at him that he wants to screw me. 

He’s just trying to make this progress in a way that puts him in control of the situation. He wants me to beg him for it.

 

Clever.

 

But still not clever enough, I still hold all the cards here.

 

Ordinarily, I would just go find another goblin, but I only have about 5 minutes left now. I need to act fast.

 

I approach and kneel down to be at the same eye level as him, and give him my widest smile.

 

“The Elder assigned you to guard me, right? And she told all the guards to prevent all aggression against me, right?”

 

He doesn’t understand what I’m doing yet.

 

“Umm… Elder said those things, yes.”

 

“Then I’ll just fuck other goblins right in front of you. I won’t let you join in, and if you try, I’ll yell for the other guards to stop you. You’ll be forced to slowly watch me grow more gravid with the offspring of other goblins that you know could have been yours.”

 

The scarred goblin looks at me in both disbelief and horror, the kind you would expect to see on a person who just learned that the sun would never rise again.

He tries to think of a possible solution, but seems to come up with nothing.

 

“Wow. Ok. I lose. Will fuck Horny now.”

 

Yea, wise move. You just give up at that point.

 

I lead him barely out of sight and then lay on my back with my legs bent and my knees on the sides of my chest. I remember that this position is called a mating press, so i hope it can live up to its name.

 

“Cum deep, and as fast as you can. I don’t want to wait any longer.”

 

He plunges into me with no resistance, and I have to remind myself to narrow my walls slightly, since goblins are so small.

 

I squeeze and try to milk the goblin for all he’s got, which proves quite effective.

With a final thrust ending about 3 minutes after the first, I pull the goblin inwards with my tail.

My cervix opens slightly and my womb expands to applying suction to the cockhead against it.

 

Spirit - 6/6

Spirit - 22/25

 

*Spurt*

 

The hot liquid flowing into my depths sends shivers throughout my lust-soaked body.

 

Spirit -1/6

Spirit - 27/25

Lesser Primordial Succubus has risen to (+1)

Womb status: Fertile ~ 5 minutes remaining

 

Toeless starts to move, I panic.

 

“Wait, don’t pull out yet, your holding-”

 

Toeless steps backwards, the muscular folds of my cunt trying in vain to hold onto him, and his semen starts to flow out of me.

 

“-It all in.”

 

I raise my lower half into the air quickly, trying to coax the remaining ejaculate even closer to my core.

 

10 seconds pass.

C’mon.

 

30 seconds.

 

I hold my non-existent breath.

 

Race compatibility added: Forest goblin

 

Race compatibility? So that part doesn’t just happen automatically then? Do I still get fertilized?

 

Womb status: Not Fertile, 18 hours remaining

 

Damnit. Never lucky.

 

But it does look like this had to happen in the first place for me to start carrying goblins, so I may not have even had a chance in the first place

 

It looks like I have one six-hour period every day when I’m fertile, currently spanning from late morning to afternoon. That time isn’t too optimal for me, so I should probably try to shift it to happen at night. 

 

Since I became fertile again 24 hours after I had Dawn, I should probably aim to give birth in the evening whenever possible.

 

I walk out from behind the hut and Toeless follows, sIghtly disheveled looking. I drank as much spirit as he could handle without falling asleep, so he looks a little woozy. I make my way back to the Elder’s hut with him in tow.

 

I’ve got some time here to kill here before I can try for another one, so I’m just going to practice my stitching in the hut.

 

/////

 

The sun rises over the cliffs for the second time that I’ve been here, it’s light sweeping over me and filling me with slothfulness. I think I’m starting to have mixed feelings about being here. 

Don’t get me wrong, having sex whenever I want to feels nice, but i don’t think that it’s worth the cost of being stuck here.

 

In Hel I had the impression that human society would make it challenging to just get the first guy I see on the street to knock me up, so I was enthusiastic about finding people that do exactly that. 

 

But they provide so little spirit, and there is nothing else to do here.

 

I want to fuck someone with a more of an interesting reaction than just blind enthusiasm. I want to fuck a holy man and have him wonder why such sinful indulgence could feel so good.

 

I can’t even act like I’m resisting the goblins to make things more interesting, because the Elder doesn’t want the goblins hurting me. I want to be held at knifepoint by some criminal and roughly fucked in the alleys of a place where regular women fear going.

 

They’re weak too.

I want to fuck someone who would give me strong children, like a knight or a wizard. I want to be the only source of sexual relief for a band of mercenaries or a group of explorers or a party of adventurers.

 

Yea, that’s what I crave: both adventure and copulation. And I won’t be content with just one of them.

As soon as my task in the village is done, I’m going to go on a hunt for both.

 

A spark in my belly is ignited suddenly. I remember this feeling, It’s time.

 

Womb status: Fertile ~ 6 hours remaining

 

Womb status has risen to 3 - You can roughly estimate the time it will take for a pregnancy to progress.

 

I notice the Elder approaching my boulder with the slow tap of her cane on the ground.

 

“I’ve spoken to all the patrols today about your desire to go trapping, so they shouldn’t sound the alarm if you’re spotted outside the camp with an escort.”

 

Several goblins are standing behind her, Deer Catcher among them with a gleeful grin on his face.

 

“Horny be shown everything best trapper in clan can do!”

 

I have absolutely no idea if that fact is true or not, but the goblin certainly seems to believe it. 

 

We pass through the front entrance to the village, the guard’s eyes following me as a walk past.

 

“I’ll take care of you once I get back.” I coo, slightly lifting my skirt to reveal my lack of underwear. 

I think underwear is restrictive. Humans might like it, but it just gets in the way of business for me.

 

We walk for about 45 minutes before we get to a part of the forest I recognize: the game trail I entered through.

 

Walking along it, Deer Trapper points out several branching pathways. Apparently, this whole section of the forest contains a web of goblin-built pathways disguised to look like game trails.

 

The other goblins slowly start to spread into the secondary trails as we walk, and my companion starts explaining the trapping process.

 

“Me best at hiding in whole clan, so clan make me trapper. Wait for troop to scare Deer onto main path where net trap hidden, then pull trap up from under deer. Even if net not fully trap, will still get tangled in legs, so we just chase.”

 

The trap in question is a net with rope leading into the trees and down to a hollow in some bushes. When triggered, it springs upward and ensnares anything that might be on top of it.

 

“Hide in bush with me. Practice being quiet and still.”

 

I crawl down into the bush and lay onto my stomach. Now is going to be the hard part.

 

Why? 

 

Because I have an alternate task layed out for myself.

 

My goal in coming out here was not only to work on my hiding skills, but my patience as well.

Because now I have to lay here, aroused and fertile with an erect goblin near me, without fucking him.

It’s going to be torture, but I really need to learn how to tolerate being bored.

 

Anyway, I don’t even need to last all that long, It's just training after all. Knowing me, I’m still going to be filled with cum in an hour's time.

 

I turn my head behind me to see what Deer Catcher is doing and am rather surprised at what I see:

 

Squatting over my legs with one foot on either side of me, he pulls his loincloth off to reveal his erect cock.

 

“Wait-”

*Squish*

Aiming for the gap between my thighs caused by the wideness of my hips, the goblin plunges himself into my unprotected snatch without saying even a word of warning.

 

Well, so much for the patience training, may as well just enjoy this now.

 

I let out a moan as if it was my plan all along to get him to do this, and push my hips back into his crotch.

 

He bends over forwards and puts a hand over my mouth to stop me.

 

“Shhhhh, we trapping. No noise.”

 

With the words of the goblin, I can feel myself growing reflexively tighter around him.

 

Shit, that only made it better for me.

 

I continue to moan into his hand as he speeds up, scraping against my wall due to his position behind me.

 

Neither of us are able to last very long like this, the unexpected thrill proving too much for me, as does the hot liquid suddenly coating my insides.

 

At this point, I’ve gotten pretty good at keeping my goblin partners conscious afterwards, at least when I’m not starving, so Deer Catcher manages to keep his balance after pulling out.

I roll over to my back, using my hand to massage the semen closer to my cervix, when a wave of euphoria flows through me.

 

Womb status: Fertilized ~ 10 minutes remaining until implantation

 

YES

 

I stretch my limbs as far out as they can go, savoring the feeling of drunkenness that comes with impregnation.

 

Ahhh…

The best!

“Is Horny ok?” comes a voice from somewhere nearby.”

 

Oh right, he's here too.

 

“Yep, I’m just great! Thanks for that.”

 

I sit up and give him a peck on the cheek before laying down and attempting to get comfortable. I suppose I can still train my patience in other ways. I bring up my records to check the changes in the meantime.

 

Aspect of Fertility has risen to (+1)

 

Inheritance doctoring 1

 

You can control if your children take after you or their sire at a certain point in development

 

-Helspawn-------------------------|-------------------------Goblin-

 

Oh right, this since this skill is available to be used now, I guess that point in development must be right before implantation.

 

And if this was like it is now when I had Dawn, then she must be exactly halfway between human and Helspawn. 

 

Lets see...

 

-Helspawn---------------------------------------------|-----Goblin-

 

That should be enough Helspawn

And now I just need to wait.

Implantation successful

 

Inheritance doctoring has risen to 2 - Gain a rough estimate of hybridized futures and/or traits in your children

 

Cohesion: 96%

What, cohesion?

Cohesion: 92%

My soul is getting injured?

Cohesion: 88%

No…

Cohesion: 84%

With a name like cohesion…

Cohesion: 80%

Wouldn’t it be more accurate to say that it's falling apart?

The reduction suddenly stops, seemingly having finished.

Geez that was scary.

Womb status: v Pregnant ~ 5 days until birth

90% Forest goblin, Female, Soul derived trait

 

My second daughter huh? I was kinda hoping for a son to even things up, but I won’t complain. I kinda feel bad about leaving her with the goblins, but she's one of them and I know the Elder will care for her like she’s her own, so I’m not worried. Also 5 days? That's about half of how long dawn took

A sudden animalistic scream echoes through the woods from very nearby, and my head snaps to see what it was. 

Suspended in the net is a large buck in a tangled mess, writhing to free himself from the trap.

 

“Good job staying quiet Horny.” the goblin says.

 

The rest of the trapping troop starts emerging from the brush, eager to see their newest prize.

 

I crawl out of the bushes, stand up, and immediately find myself the center of attention for some reason.

 

Ah

 

There's semen running down my thighs. They all know exactly what just happened.

 

Well… I don’t want them to be jealous, do I?

 

/////

 

Lesser Primordial Succubus has risen to (+2)

Succubi's body has risen to 3 - Your saliva and vaginal fluids now have slight aphrodisiac properties

Wow, this chapter gave me trouble, I had a decent case of writer's block for a while. There just isn’t all that much stuff I can make Kalmana do in the goblin village, and writing goblin sex has gotten a bit tedious at this point. I can’t even world-build here because goblins know so little about human society.

I’m a little afraid that the quality of this chapter might not be up to par or that some scenes feel rushed, but I’d rather just post it and start working on the next one.

There’s gonna be a small timeskip between this chapter and the next, as I don’t really have anything new for her to do in the village. 

74