A Deep Love of Mountain Scenery
438 18 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Deep Love Of Mountain Scenery

by tiaf

 

Premise Tags: College Romance,

Chance Encounter, Nonlinear Storytelling,

Doting Love Interests, Pursuit.

Content Warnings: Explicit Smut ^^.

 

 

 

泉石膏肓 quán shí gāo huāng:

literally mountain springs and rocks in one's heart; a deep love of mountain scenery

NSFW

 

 

How did this happen?

Everything was alright this morning, but now Shui Min couldn't think straight anymore.

"Mmm...that...nng...don't— AH!" Shui Min's voice stopped talking. Only lustful groans escaped his mouth as a current of pleasure ran along his spine. The kicks of excitement that originated from the heated rear between his legs numbed his sanity. Just like that, he followed his most primitive instinct. His hips rose and sank along the hot and big length of the person lying under him, who placed his two big hands on both sides to support Shui Min in his movements. The bed underneath them clattered on beat with their passionate activities.

"Honey it's all your fault. Who told you to be a naughty child. Just be obedient and let daddy f*ck you thoroughly. Use the sweetest voice to call me 'daddy' and beg me for more." Gong Shanyuan used his deep, husky voice to mutter those vulgar, yet, surprisingly stimulating words to Shui Min. His intense gaze trailed from Shui Min's wanton face along his bulging throat to the well-defined clavicle and stopped at the erected reddish dots. The receiver of this passionate gaze felt utter embarrassment and shamefully, became even harder than before. Involuntarily, the speed of Shui Min's twitching hips increased.

"Nng...ah...more...lick...please...hah" Shui Min squeezed out pitifully between his gasps.

Gong Shanyuan's sexy lips formed an enigmatic smile and the tip of his tongue slid out, but to Shui Min's disappointment, the other party merely licked his upper lip in relish. The hard nipples waiting to be sucked, were ignored and left unattended, leaving Shui Min with bitter indignation. The desire in Gong Shanyuan's eyes was obvious like a blazing flame, yet he patiently waited for Shui Min to take the initiative. The latter gave the man under him a glare of resentment.

"Lick what?" asked Gong Shanyuan nonchalantly with a playful smile.

Growing impatient, Shui Min straight out pleaded, "Lick my nipples! Suck them! Tease them like you always do—Ahh!"

Turned on by his sweetheart's desperate plea, Gong Shanyuan abruptly bumped into Shui Min's chrysanthemum. The former buried every inch of his length into the other's lustful hole. No man wouldn't be tempted by such a seductive attack from the indecent mouth of his lover.

"Ahhh...ngg...there...go deeper, push me down more, make me mount your colossal cock and fill me to the brim...nng, ah, yes, ahhh!"

Gong Shanyuan lost his patience for a short moment and thrusted wildly into the alluring opening. Both were close to the climax, when Gong Shanyuan came back to his senses. He nearly forfeited the war for a minor battle victory ah! Thus, he slowly withdrew his proud member and rubbed himself between Shui Min's buttocks instead.

Shui Min, who enjoyed the sudden change from the rough to gentle teasing at first, soon felt something amiss. How could a bit of dragonfly kissing the water make him cum?! So, he threw his pride aside to entice his man.

"Gong Shanyuan, enter me again, please~ Don't tease me too long~" called Shui Min coquettishly out.

Gong Shanyuan approached Shui Min and nibbled on his ear, he whispered, "Ah Min..."

The tingling voice of him reverberated in Shui Min's mind and gave the latter a taste of sensual orgasm. 

Shui Min still remembered the day this attractive voice had lured him into the sweet honey trap filled with debauchery for the first time. Gong Shanyuan had given him the taste of sex, had made him feel dirty and good.

Slowly, with every word enunciated clearly, he laid out his conditions, "Baby, daddy will do everything you want. I'll lick every ounce of your lewd body, f*ck every wanton hole of yours, mark you as daddy's darling from head to toe, and do you until you pass out filled to the brim with my seed you could get pregnant. But only if Baby begs and calls me 'daddy' obediently."

An attractive, yet, at the same time, smack-inducing smirk lingered on Gong Shanyuan's handsome face. Shui Min gnashed his teeth. His swelling began to hurt and impatiently searched for relief on the lying abdomen under him.

F*ck, Laozi already lowered his head to plead and it's still not enough?! I was only a bit away from releasing, okay? I'm in dire straits!!

Shui Min hated iron for not becoming steel. His lover was a low-key sadist. Once he found a weakness to exploit, he would take advantage of it to toss the innocent him around.

The rims of his eyes were already filled with tears out of humiliation. However, it was no use. Gong Shanyuan had him in the palm of his hands. Shui Min resolutely made a decision, he abandoned his self-respect and surrendered for the sake of pleasure. With a deep breath, he cleared his throat. 

He fluttered his lashes to throw a hurt and innocent glance at Gong Shanyuan, as he leaned his head into the crook of the latter's neck. The hot lips softly nibbed on Gong Shanyuan, while his lascivious hand fondled the pecs of the man under him. He cuffed the coffee-colored beans lightly and caressed the muscles along the way to the navel.

"Mnn...daddy you dummy~ Baby's little brother hurts so much, it's soo lonely~ Give him and my botty more love~ Please, daddy~ Fill me with daddy's strong dick, shoot your hot milk inside me~ Baby wants looots~ of daddy's milk in me~~ F*ck me and kiss me everywhere, make me come already, pretty please daddy~~"

Shui Min's pleading obviously triggered Gong Shanyuan's daddy-kink as more vigor rushed into his already impressive weapon and increased its size to Mt. Tai.

"Well said my darling. My naughty baby will get his milk. No worry, I'll give your cock-sucking rear a lot of attention. Spread your legs for daddy and don't think you can walk or sit tomorrow. The only thing you will sit on, will be daddy's dick."

It was degrading, but for an inexplicable reason, Shui Min felt the provocative dirty talk of his lover dangerously arousing. Even if his mouth could lie, his body was honest. Especially the loose hole on his lower body, that greedily sucked in the hard and erected counterpart of his partner. Forget it, he was a pervert himself to secretly enjoy this roleplay, even if it left him no dignity.

Up and down. Shui Min's waist was heaved up by Gong Shanyuan's firm grip, before the latter shoved the contracting chrysanthemum back down his whole shaft. The tip reached deep into Shui Min, who eagerly welcomed the foreign body.

"Ahhh...yess... there daddy, more...more daddy, more!"

"Hmm, Baby squeezes me so actively how can daddy refuse? I'll gladly f*ck you my darling!"

Smack, squelch, smack~

Gong Shanyuan lifted Shui Min higher than before and quickened his pace. He would pull out half-way and gently thrust back, then withdraw completely leaving the wet hole lukewarm. Simply to wham back in a moment later, pushing the helpless Shui Min down.

Squirt~

As a result, Shui Min leaked some pre-cum and moaned until his voice was hoarse. The obscene noises of rhythmic pleasure and heavy breathing filled the room and seemed to never cease.

"Nng...hah...ah, ah... Thrust deeper into baby...ngg, ah... make me come from the back daddy! Ahh-AH!"

As the hot member of Gong Shanyuan persistently assaulted every inch of Shui Min's sensitive zone, the latter couldn't reign in his urge to ejaculate. With every thrust, he released some of his semen and covered his lover's chest bit by bit.

Kiss~ Kiss~

Gong Shanyuan pulled out and let his sweetheart linger in the aftertaste of climaxing, while he showered the panting him with kisses and pecks. 

There were still many things he wanted to try with Shui Min for today’s occasion, so he had to give him a short breather...

After reaching the peak both physically and emotionally, the still unsuspecting Shui Min was currently on cloud nine. Even though he felt a bit angry towards Gong Shanyuan for the humiliation, his teasing undeniably let Shui Min reach a new height. The still flushed face was evidence that he completely enjoyed the kinky act. Due to being satisfied beyond his expectations, he magnanimously forgave Gong Shanyuan and let the latter shower him with kisses.

They were light and gentle, completely to Shui Min’s liking and as well as the routine to their after deed pillow talk. Except, that Gong Shanyuan’s lips were unusually hot.

Shui Min finally sobered up and scrutinized his boyfriend’s uncomfortable expression. Beads of sweat dripped from Gong Shanyuan’s forehead; the heat in him hadn’t subsided yet! The former felt cheap for only indulging in his own pleasure while neglecting his lover so easily.

Looking at the painful swelling of Gong Shanyuan, Shui Min felt distressed for his man. The anger was long forgotten and he even felt guilty. 

If the future Shui Min could see his foolish self at that moment, he would scold himself for one hundred years without a break. But if he weren’t easily swayed, there wouldn’t be a relationship in the first place.

Being together for a long time already, Shui Min knew that he couldn’t last another round with Gong Shanyuan’s stamina. Thus, he could only help him with the next best thing. 

Shui Min stopped the other from pecking him and held his chin up to give him a hot, provocative kiss.

Illustration (slightly nsfw)

Mmm~ Daddy, your cock was great, but I wonder what it feels like to suck on it. Baby wants to take the big hard thing into my mouth. Can I please?”

Gong Shanyuan smirked mischievously. His eyes didn’t betray him back then. Pulling Shui Min into his bed was the best decision he made ever in his life. 

“Why does baby want to lick daddy’s dick suddenly? I thought you wanted it to ram in you from down here. Hmmm?” Two hot fingers slid over Shui Min’s hole as they rubbed along the crevasse between his buttocks. 

Gong Shanyuan intentionally massaged the swollen opening with more attention and made Shui Min shudder with a wanton look. His asshole involuntarily retracted and extended; Shui Min’s fervent eyes stared at Gong Shanyuan like a starved animal longing for sex. 

“Baby, mnn, baby wants to drink daddy’s milk so bad!”

Shui Min didn’t wait for Gong Shanyuan’s answer and stripped off the condom. The slippery gummi deflated like a worn-out ballon and spilled drops of translucent liquid on Gong Shanyuan’s tight. 

Between his spread legs was his erected cock that twitched uncontrollably. Shui Min’s fingers wrapped around the big, hard object and his lips touched the tip, before opening his mouth to take it in whole. 

Slurp

Gong Shanyuan eyed the moving head down below with an indescribable cocky smirk. The comfort of the hot and slippery tongue made him groan in pleasure.

“I didn’t know, that baby was so thirsty. You’re sucking daddy’s cock very eagerly.” Gong Shanyuan slid his hand through Shui Min’s soft black hair and enjoyed the thrill of getting sucked. “Mmn, yes, seems like daddy didn’t teach you in vain. Baby learned well how to please daddy.”

Mwaah~

Shui Min released Gong Shanyuan’s dick from his mouth and his eyes reflected a hint of mischief. Both locked their gazes at each other. Shui Min was the first to speak, he put on a hurt, innocent expression and complained, “Daddy is so big, it won’t fit completely into baby’s mouth.” His tongue licked along Gong Shanyuan’s whole length with provocation and seduction; His hands fondled the balls. 

Muah~ Yet daddy won’t spew hot milk for baby.”

“God damn it, why are you so sexy. I want to f*ck you and fill your dirty mouth with moans and semen.”

Gong Shanyuan bent down and gave Shui Min a kiss that made his member rock hard again. 

“Horny bastard…” Shui Min spat out while getting done raw again. This time he was pressed down on the bed and the hip over him banged cravingly into him. 

Gong Shanyuan was about to release, thus he wanted to pull out, when Shui Min suddenly confined him with his legs. His ass slammed against the other’s skin and buried the erection deep into himself. 

Mm, haah, don’t stop thrusting now, nng—Ah! Yes, yes, there! Harder!”

Beads of sweat rolled from Gong Shanyuan’s face over his perfectly trained abs as he straightened up his upper body. He licked his lips and stared at the erotic body below him. Deeper, harder, faster—his thrusts gave them both ecstasy. 

Haah. Don’t blame me for coming inside later.” Gong Shanyuan breathed out while ramming into Shui Min, his cock shot a load deep inside and made the latter’s hole slick and juicy.

Yes, there, anng, fill me… fill me with your cream, daddy! Mmn, ngah—AH!”

Every thrust made them ejaculate shots of semen. Shui Min’s chest was covered by his own cum whereas his ass was filled with Gong Shanyuan’s hot semen. He reclined hazing on the bed; the flush on his face creating a salacious picture.

Mmnnnn, haah—“ Gong Shanyuan groaned loudly before finally releasing everything into Shui Min. Still buried in the latter’s hot and throbbing orifice, he relished in the arousion-burned body under him. Shui Min hadn’t climaxed yet and Gong Shanyuan was reluctant to leave the comfortable warmth of his boyfriend. 

Resultantly, he used his still hard dick to hit Shui Min’s sweet spot in rhythmic, sensual movements.

Nngh, ha-haah, so good, ahh~

His thrusts were small and precise; every time would make Shui Min leak bit for bit and it didn’t take long before he was completely exhausted by their sexual entertainment. Gong Shanyuan also retracted from Shui Min’s body and looked with satisfaction at his traces spilling out from the rubicund hole. He began wiping Shui Min and kissed his cheek.

“You did great, Ah Min.”

Hah, you too.”

“Did you like it? We can do it again from time to time to spice things up.” Gong Shanyuan gently massaged Shui Min’s waist and threw expectant glances at him.

The other let him fondle freely with his waist and a moan of comfort escaped his mouth. He pinched the cheek of a certain man, then pecked him sweetly on the lips. “Just say that you want to play daddy again.”

Hah...“ A helpless smile escaped Gong Shanyuan’s sharp facial features. “That’s right, it was amazing. Will you consider it?”

Shui Min looked into Gong Shanyuan’s deep black pupils and remembered the day they officially became a couple. Back then in university, Gong Shanyuan was the same as now— radiant and charismatic. He only needed to throw some smiles around and people would flock to him.

“I’ll consider it.” 

“You said the same when I asked you out,” Gong Shanyuan paused, the corners of his mouth moved up, “And in the end, you still said yes.”

Shui Min pinched the cheeky mush of jerk and sweet-talker in the waist.

Ouch! My bad, I was wrong, Ah Min.”

Shui Min felt elation from Gong Shanyuan’s miserable appearance, even though he knew that it was fake. “If you weren’t such an eye candy, I would’ve left you already.”

Oh, then I should keep on training,” he looked flirtingly at Shui Min, “and I already know the perfect sport for us two.”

“Pfft—“ Shui Min held back his giggle. “Yes, I know you do, perv, but first help me clean. I feel sticky all over.”

“Always at your beck and call,” Gong Shanyuan gave him a lift to the shower and helped him wash up from head to toe. 

While standing in the shower together, Gong Shanyuan spent an extraordinarily long time lathering his little unsuspecting boyfriend until not one spot was uncovered. Due to the bubbles obstructing his vision, he ‘accidentally’ touched Shui Min’s erogenous zones, and that several times. Every time it happened, he would apologize and Shui Min would suppress the impulse to moan. Until it came to cleaning the back entrance. Gong Shanyuan penetrated Shui Min’s hole with his fingers and began to stretch it out. If Shui Min couldn’t tell that Gong Shanyuan planned something at this point then he was just silly from love! That jerk took his sweet time so that they both had enough rest to get it up again.

“Anngh-!”

A moan escaped Shui Min’s mouth. His back arched against a muscular chest and his arms twined around the body behind him. The fingers in him rubbed against his sweet spot and blood gushed to his manhood.  

“I think I forgot a place,” Gong Shanyuan whispered into Shui Min’s ear with a husky voice. The wetness of the water amplified the thermal sensation from his hot breath and Shui Min shuddered from arousal. 

“Stop, stop rubbing…haah...

“What are you referring to?” Gong Shanyuan put on a clueless face as he increased the speed of his left hand comforting Shui Min’s erection. The lascivious sound of squelching together with fingers slipping in and out of Shui Min became louder and obscenely erotic. 

“I’m helping you clean—”

“Gong Shanyuan you motherfucker! Just bang me already!” Shui Min pulled in Gong Shanyuan’s head and gave him a passionate kiss. Gong Shanyuan stopped teasing him with fingers and thrusted his whole length in. 

The two only came out after an hour of fooling around.

“Jerk, crazy bastard, sex-maniac.” 

Shui Min threw a string of nicknames at Gong Shanyuan, who happily accepted them all as he massaged Shui Min.

“That’s right. Only Ah Min can bear with me and I love you for that.”

“Why do you always confess in such a sly way…” Shui Min murmured, flushed with red.  Whether the blush stemmed from the long shower or from embarrassment one could no longer tell.

It was the same when Gong Shanyuan had asked him out. On that day, he had given Shui Min the impression of a mature, sensible man, desperate because he fell for a man at first sight. 

Gong Shanyuan, who was the secret target of love for many on campus, stood out wherever he went. The Shui Min from their college days was no more than a passerby until Gong Shanyuan accidentally spilled coffee on him when their path had crossed in the campus cafe. 

Sorry, are you okay? Let me make it up to you!” 

—were the first words Gong Shanyuan said to him. It was also the first time the virgin boy with the clear preference for men was this close to a handsome guy like Gong Shanyuan. 

“Eh, it’s alright! Accidents happen. I have to go to my next lecture now. So if you would excuse me, classmate…”

“It’s Gong Shanyuan, Shanyuan with the characters for mountain spring. I hope classmate Shui Min will remember.” His voice was firm as if he was eager to let the other know his name.

Shui Min was slightly surprised. It wasn’t that he didn’t know Gong Shanyuan’s name, but more that he thought it was awkward to call him by his name when they hadn’t spoken to each other before. Yet, Gong Shanyuan unexpectedly did exactly that.

“How did you know my name?” 

Gong Shanyuan laughed it off, “Am I not allowed to know? I don’t remember who told me.”

As soon as he said so, a certain cherry boy smiled wryly. He had read too much in it, or rather he had expected something that wasn’t there.

“But that won’t do,” Gong Shanyuan put on a worried face, “I’ll take you to my dorm and give you fresh clothes to change.”

Shui Min wanted to refuse, but Gong Shanyuan cut him off before he could say something. “It’s only two minutes away, or is my help a bother?

Spilled...

[collapse]

There was no other option than to shut up and go with him, otherwise, Shui Min would trample on his kindness. Besides, he was a bit curious to peek at Gong Shanyuan’s room, to say it nice. To be blunt, he had a little crush on Gong Shanyuan and he wanted to know more about him.

Of course, it was only a simple puppy love, so he didn’t expect something to develop from this encounter. It was unrealistic from the start, after all, Gong Shanyuan was straight, or so he thought. In the small dorm room, a single magazine stuck out like a sore thumb on the white bedsheet. It wasn’t a domestic product, It couldn’t be!

Porn magazines are on the blacklist, even more so if it was gay!

Shui Min stared at the unforgettable headline ‘Kinky Plays For Beginners MxM’. 

Flopp—

The new set of clothes fell to the ground. 

Are you...appalled?” Gong Shanyuan’s face was ashen. 

Shui Min’s brain circuited. It seemed that Gong Shanyuan had that kind of interest in the same gender, and now he was asking for acceptance…?

That was huge news!

It’s ok, Gong Shanyuan. Liking the same gender is nothing wrong or something to be afraid of.” Shui Min finally answered after a long awkward recovery pause, but Gong Shanyuan still seemed uneasy. 

“How can you say that so easily?” Gong Shanyuan raised his voice, “I’m so scared people will know, yet I got found out due to such a stupid mistake!”

Without thinking, Shui Min came out to him, “I’m also gay.”

“!!!” Gong Shanyuan had looked at him in bewilderment as if he really hadn’t known.

From then on, Shui Min became Gong Shanyuan’s confidant for love matters regarding the same gender. Since Shui Min was ‘more’ knowledgeable than him. They gradually spent more and more time together. Gong Shanyuan cultivated their feelings slowly in a subtle way that Shui Min didn’t even realize he had fallen until it was too late. 

 

 

✿✿✿

 

 

It happened in the twenty-first spring of his life. 

Tap, tap...

Tsk, the boss killed me.” Shui Min put his phone down and looked at the man across him. “Shanyuan, have you ever been to a mountain spring?” 

“No," Gong Shanyuan put his book down, "Why do you ask?”

“Just a thought, since your name means mountain spring..." Shui Min avoided eye contact and explained, "It reminded me how I went to the mountain springs with my family when I was young."

“Do you want to go to the mountains?” Gong Shanyuan asked again.

“Not particularly, but I wouldn’t say no if the opportunity arises.” Shui Min started a new game, “I just really, really like the mountain springs.”

Shui Min busied himself with his mobile game again and didn’t pay attention to the other anymore. Had he looked at Gong Shanyuan, he would’ve witnessed the rare sight of him foolishly daydreaming.

 

 

✿✿✿

 

 

The following holiday, the two stood in the green nature of the mountains. The evening sun was warm and the two went on a spring outing. Shui Min only casually mentioned that, yet Gong Shanyuan invited him to a trip the very next day. 

“Ah Min…” Gong Shanyuan called out to him, but didn’t continue.

Shui Min felt a little kribble of nervousness when he heard Gong Shanyuan say his name with his daydreamy voice. He laughed, “What’s up?”

Gong Shanyuan moved closer and whispered in his ear. 

“I think…

“I’ve liked you ever since I saw you for the first time. 

“Can I be your boyfriend?”

Shui Min smiled, “I’ll consider it.”

Gong Shanyuan, who was still close to Shui Min, felt the rapid heartbeat and rising nervousness that was just the same as his; he pushed his luck and moved up Shui Min's chin. 

Without words, both closed their eyes. 

The faint breeze from their lips brushed past the other's cheek, and soon, two breaths blended into one.

[collapse]

That day, Shui Min set out and it became spring.1着手成春 zhuó shǒu chéng chūn: set out and it becomes spring= “All you have to do is to start, and then you will succeed.” 春 chūn: spring (time) / gay / joyful / youthful / love / lust / life

Thinking back, Shui Min couldn’t believe he fell for this guy’s scheme so easily. What uneasy closet gay? He never met someone as confident as Gong Shanyuan. Shui Min was even dumb enough to send himself to the wolf’s den to give away his body along with his heart.

Gong Shanyuan was very well aware and accepted his bisexuality long before entering university. It was just that nobody of the same gender caught his eye before, or was straight. Thus, few people knew he swung both ways. That was until he overheard that Shui Min was gay. He asked around and went to see Shui Min.

The result—totally fuckable, nice personality, 100% his type.

Gong Shanyuan was a goner, it was love at first sight. He had to have Shui Min. But the other party had no interest in him, due to his image of being straight. After nights of spending time with his right hand while fantasizing about Shui Min, he formed a plan of worming his way into his heart. 

Sometimes Gong Shanyuan felt like trash for deceiving Shui Min with such underhanded methods. 

On the other hand, it was true that Shui Min had only seen him with women before, had Gong Shanyuan confessed without a plan...Shui Min would've taken it as a joke.

Shui Min looked at the sleeping man beside him. The corners of his mouth turned up.

“Happy anniversary, my mountain spring.”

If Gong Shanyuan was a sly pervert, then Shui Min was a shy romantic. 

The seventh spring of Shui Min’s first love thus concluded the same as every year.

 

 

 

Author's Account:

tiaf (SH).

 

This was originally an Oneshot written for a Kinktober drawing back in 2019.

Original

I want to praise myself for inserting actual plot in porn while adding another intimate scene.

Facts nobody wants to know: 

Shui Min means striving river. My stand-in-names for those two were Shou (receiver) and Gong (attacker). I already got used to calling the gong ‘gong’ that I had to take ‘Gong Shanyuan’ when the random name generator spit the name out. Ergo, instead of ‘Ah Min’ the wonderful name ‘Ah Shou’ (dear receiver) filled the place. 

Now you can go wheezing.

 

 

 

14