2. Organizing Thoughts
223 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally I arrived at kindergarten! Free from those girls!

"Well then, I will go first father"

"Have a nice day A-chan, I'm going to work now" he patted my head.

"Good morning Akari-chan!" one of my classmate greet me.

"Good morning.." I replied, and went to toilet tidying my hair in front of mirror. It reflected a five-years-old girl, a pair of blue eyes, black hair with red ribbon, my current appereance as Akari Shujinko.

Even though I look like this I'm actually way more older I think?, I don't remember much about my past life beside I'm an avid reader of manga and light novel with their content and terms, and I have older brother.

Okay, let’s organize my thought from my past knowledge, every people that was reincarnated to other world were either summoned to become a hero, giving second life by god because he made mistake, reincarnated becoming a villanous lady, they have a grudge so their willpower make them reincarnated, becoming protagonist of a story that has been published, but...I'm not in that typical plotline, Hm.. From what I learn a few days ago,

  1. I think this world isn’t fantasy or RPG like. Peaceful one?
  2. One for sure I'm not the villain and I don't think I'm a protagonist of a story neither, I never read story with this type of reincarnation..
  3. What I consider normal becoming absurd after I recovered my memory past.
  4. There’s no tutorial, introduction, or ‘I’m sorry I killed you by mistake’ plot neither?
  5. I don’t know my role in this world, nor purpose being here.
  6. My family contain: mother who is a tsundere, younger brother, and a father attract lots of female like typical protagonist with ecchi genre.

Wait..typical protagonist? And I’m his child? Come think of it, I have conversation about it with my big brother!

"Here it goes another girl! Is Kurumi the next one who fall?"

"I think the next one is Erika, look at her eyes."

"But I'm pretty sure it's Kurumi, shall we bet?"

"Sure, 2 pudding?"

"OK!"

"Hey big brother"

"Hm?"

"I wonder why those girl fall for that guy, he's kinda remind me of n*bita but worse, he's a coward, good for nothing on top of that a delusional pervert who want to built a harem, how can she fall in love with that disgusting expression? how can that thing loved by beauties? there's plenty of fish in sea why bother insist on that puny fish?"

"Hmm.. maybe because he's earnest?"

"Well I think there's another male more earnest and reliable than him?"

“That’s true, maybe she like oddball ?”

“They’re all have the same taste??”

“That’s kinda difficult..”

“Did he implant some of black magic behind the scence?”

“Lil sis, The most easiest way to explain all of it is”

“Love is blind isn’t it?”

“Hahaha, you got me!”

 “I wonder about their child”

“Hm?”

“They’re so unlucky to have him as his parent, look at the way he attract all those female with that ecchi scene, it’s not good for child growth”

“You’re complaining so much, what if you’re the one becoming his child?”

“Ew! Don’t jinx me!, this is real life not fantasy!”

“Hahaha”

Aaaaaa is it karma for always mocking of protagonist with my brother?? Big bro, your little sister have become his child, it’s your fault!! Curse you for jinxed me!!

2