(Announcement.) Apology, I guess.
4.8k 20 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, it's me. I am back. You knew it was going to happen. Good and bad news. As everyone can see there was no chapter. Well, a lot of you probably did not notice. Anyways.  I will be doing a double release on Tuesday/Wednesday; to make up for it. Double release... Have not said that in quite a while... Been writing a lot, but it's been getting frustrating. This novel started off with a base made out of sticks; no direction to go. I've been slowly but surely giving it direction. I understand the first few chapters can put-off a lot of people.

Anyways, that's not the point. I have been working on a second novel, however, it has been frustrating. I have deleted about ten prologues. That is around 30k words scrapped. So... Yeah... It's hard when you want to outdo yourself.

While I love this novel, it'd be hard to say that I am proud of it. I have way too many regrets on this one. I have been slowly learning to write on this ongoing process. But there are simply unfixable things. I am proud of having people read my work; something I would personally dump on a trash-bin if I hadn't decided to post it. But, would I tell people to read my novel as a serious recommendation? No, never. That's what I want to accomplish with the next one. I don't want a new, 'it's an enjoyable read but not my favorite.' My greedy self wants it to be a favorite. 

I am sure in spite of the glaring mistakes, in spite of the unplanned plot at times. This novel has been slowly but surely improving. However, if I had known it would get this big. I wouldn't have made some of the choices. E.g: Heterochromia. Oh god... 

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Sorry to bore you all with my monologue. 

You are the infamous demon lord and you reincarnate as a trap (you have a sister). What do you do?
  • Conquer the world with traps. Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Embrace it. Votes: 45 11.3%
  • Become a sis-con. Votes: 41 10.3%
  • Conquer the world while being a sis-con. Votes: 72 18.1%
  • Why not everything? Votes: 220 55.4%
Total voters: 397
55