(Announcement) New Novel!
2.4k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
So, how long have I been talking about this thing? Like a few months for now already, it's funny because this is like the third novel I work on, but this one is here to stay for good and not to get shelved into the shadow realm like the other ones!

A bit of backstory. This is my anniversary event contest entry, the first event I participate in for writing in general! So the contest is rather simple, the story must reach 45k words before April 1st in order to even be a contender to win, so that means this story will continue to progress and grow. Now, now, this story is meant to be a second story, or my other novel, meaning it's nowhere near short and is expected to have the same duration as Master Craftsman. 

I have been needing an excuse to write another story and actually put effort into it; this is it. This is the excuse. 

I present to you: 

"Leah, Reincarnated As a Dungeon Core".

Synopsis: 

"Everyone wants to help someone; be someone. Sometimes it's possible, sometimes the tides of fate take over. How does it feel? Being at the hands of fate for an entire life. I wonder, how would it be? To be free..." - Leah

Unbeknownst to him being reincarnated in the middle of an ancient process; a sacred ritual that has been broken. An enemy of humanity, and an enemy of its own kind, and an unhelpful LitRPG system. How will he get out of this mess?

Don't give me a stupid title! Ehh... I became a girl?! Although, that's the least of my worries...
What's wrong with being a different race?! It's because of the ears, isn't it?!

What is it about?

Well, it's a more serious story, that still focuses on slice of life and character progression. Leah is not an overpowered protagonist, so the sense and need for adventure are always there. But of course, it isn't interesting if there is no spin right? Well, I think the synopsis gives enough as well as the title as far as that goes. 

Story: 

Cover Image.

Pssss... All you have to do is click on the image! 

Will you follow her in her journey? She can be pretty cute you know. It's a story I am truly dedicated to (as you can tell) and it's just as important as Master Craftsman in terms of priorities. Hope you all at least try it before making your judgement! 

(Will be posting story link on the following chapters as well, the last thing I want is the story to flop.)

Spoiler

Leah Cute

[collapse]

Chapter 76: Making a name for myself (2) Will be releasing in a few hours. 

 

28