In a Fantasy world
82.6k 10 413
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'My head hurts' was the first thing that came to Ricks mind.

'Well wait a second why am I feeling pain now even after being dead' Rick was puzzled. Moving forward Rick realised somehow magically he can even feel his body parts slowly. Rick tried to open his eyes but he struggled with that.

After trying for what seemed to be like 15 or 20 minutes he can finally have a look at whats happening around him. First thing he saw was a ordinary roof. Moving his head he saw a little sofa and some basic things like a vanity mirror and some daily life utilities.

Rick was confused with his state of mind. 'What happened to me, is this the case of a reincarnation'. Rick was not entirely unaware of such cases but all of them either he saw in movies or in some Eastern fantasy novels.

Rick was a little excited about the all new possibilities that this event can open up in his life. But then again this not entirely a reincarnation as he can feel this is not a new born body but rather of a young boy in his early teens. So now he was stuck in this body but since he had more experience from his early life, he will try to manage it somehow.

When he got to know this there was a sudden increase in his headache as he can feel some entirely new memories getting filled in his mind. He can remember being part of a new family. A father, a mother and two sisters. He remembers now how he was pushed by the son of the town chief to the river side.

How he hurt his head while rolling down to the river. He remembered everything and now his mind was filled with rage. This made him surprised because he was feeling angry on someone else's behalf.

'This must be due to the memory merging thing' Rick whispered.

From the memories Rick came to know about this magical world he now lives in. Although hazy overall, his memories were clear about the world. People here lived in harmony with nature. Their life seemed primitive to him. People used magic to do their amenities in life. No cars, no mobiles and no computer.

Rick had become quite ignorant about life on earth. Now he realised that life was possible in this kind of way too.

People here farmed their own food and sustained their life like this. One major difference that he found out in this world compared to his life on earth was people here didn't seemed to have any kind of money.

People here directly used food or service to barter for anything that they required the other party to do. Rick found it primitive but it's not like he can change the laws here so he should probably move on.

'Let me check the new body that I got for my second chance in life' saying this he got up and walked towards the mirror in the room. First thing that came to his mind was 'Ohh, Shit'.

He hurried checked in his pants, when he was able to get hold of his manhood, he took the breath of relief. 'That was surprisingly' Rick said.

The reason for his surprise was the guy staring towards him from the mirror with green irises and with long green hair. He was 5'5 ft and was so beautiful that it looked borderline feminine. 'if girl with this face had been present on earth god knows how many boys would have given everything in their lives just have a night with her. Haha'

At this moment the door to the room was opened and a scantly dressed readhead lady came into his view. She was wearing a black dress and was in her 30s.

Rick can see tears brimming in her big red eyes. 'oh Ryu, how are you my child?'

From the memories of the unfortunate Ryu that was now passed on to the new world Rick new that she was his 'new' mom. Before Ryu could answer her she continued with her further interrogation.

'Are you feeling any pain anywhere my child.' after this she started full on crying. 'Mmn, I was so scared, so scared!' she said all the while planting kisses on his whole face.

Ryu wanted to reply but he was now pressed by her between her humongous mounds such that he was not able to say anything. After listening to her crying for straigth 5 mins he pressed her away and replied 'I am ok mom, Please stop crying now.'

Rick didn't want to continue with any long conversation as that might expose him. So he decided he would try to keep it short.

413