A bath with mother
67.7k 10 365
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Rick came down to the kitchen he found his mother working on some dishes with an apron. His mind rapidly started thinking how she will look with only that apron and without any other clothes.

Her long red hair had a fiery glow to them. Rick was not able to stop himself from touching and feeling them with his own hands. They were very long reaching right across her butt and ending around her thighs.

'What happened to you Ryu? Is everything okay? You look lost.' Amelia asked turning around.

Rick was thrown out of his reverie with her question. He hurriedly dropped her hair and said 'Mother you got such nice hair.' This caused a big smile on Amelia's face and she said 'Ohh, thank you Ryu. You are such a sweet boy.' and with that Rick got a kiss on his cheek. How he wished that this kiss could have been on his mouth if he had just turned his head a little.

Amelia put down the food plates on the floor and sat down. Rick was surprised for a minute and then realised there was no concept of eating on a dinning table in this world and probably there were no chairs also.

'Arent you going to eat Ryu?', he heard his mother say.

'Yes mother' with that he struggled but at last managed to sit on the ground to eat. 'sorry mother but due to lack of movement in recent days I think my joint froze up a little' he said while trying to remedy his awkward movements.

'No need to apologise my child I can understand what u have gone through' Rick hurriedly took his plate from her hands and started eating lest she starts crying again.

'Its delicious mom!' he exclaimed while chewing on what felt like a sweet fruit. 'Yeah eat up. Your father had to work a lot get these Tura fruits. You need the energy to get back to your daily life.'

Rick remembers his father. He was hard working man. They were a middle class family if something like that existed here. His father had some basic magical knowledge of water affinity which he utilised to work at the community farm and helped in growing the fruit trees.

Fruit trees in the community farm helped feed the entire population of the Korua town. It amazed how these people survived on a single food source that is fruits. Although there were different varieties of fruits bit in the end they ate nothing but fruits combined with some type to milk compliments.

He finished up his food and got up 'hey mom I ll go a have a bath' 'okay Ryu' his mother replied while chewing on her fruits.

Ryu's memory got him to the bath. He got his change of clothes and entered the bathroom. In there he found what can best be described as a little well with a utensils attached with the rope to fetch water. While other utensil worked as a bucket.

'Well it's still better than bathing at the river I guess' he said. He tried to close the door to the bathroom but alas they didn't put in the work to atleast have a latch for the door. Thinking that he was alone with his mother anyway he just shut it.

He got out of his clothes and for the first time looked himself naked in the new body. He took hold of his penis and checked it out from various angles.

This new one was quite a bit bigger than his previous one. While flaccid it was around 7 inches with a good girth. He stroked it a few times just to see whats the final length his manhood can reach.

From what he can guess it was around 9-10 while fully erect. While he was analysing his manhood he heard the door open and there what he saw sent blood straight to his dick.

His mother was there with a towel on her waist while her chest was in full view of his vision. Rick was not able to say anything for sometime. When he realised what was happening he tried to hide his manhood and asked his mom 'Hey Mom, do you need anything?' with as much of a straight face as he can manage.

'No silly I am here to wash you up. Didn't you love someone washing you up.' came the reply from the redhead. She walked towards him and her melons swayed. Rick realised if there was any succubus species in this world than that must resemble her to a large extent.

Ryu was in quite the dilemma. He can't stop her from washing him up fearing she might get suspicious if he showed some variable behaviour but if he allows her to wash him then what to do with his massive erection that he is now having.

All this while Amelia fetched the water from the well and filled the bucket. She asked him to get down and sit in front of her. Rick obeyed her and she started pouring water on his back. Rick was thinking of ways he can get out of this situation but there was a dark voice at the end of his mind that was asking him to take advantage of her obliviousness and try to touch her bust.

Then came a voice that broke his thought process 'Get up Ryu let me wash your front too.' Lacking any options he had no choice but to expose his front to his mother all the while thinking that there might be a way she can explain the situation to herself without dragging him into it.

But a while passed but the voice of surprise or disgust or for that matter any emotion, didn't come. Rick looked down and he found his mother was cleaning the sides of his thighs throughly. Then she moved to washing his dick. She pulled the foreskin and exposed the bulbous head and then poured water and washed under the foreskin. Then she focussed on his balls and it felt like she was massaging them but there was nothing sexual on her face. For her it seemed it looked like any other chore.

She might as well be washing dishes or clothes with that face for that matter. It was not a big deal for Amelia but for Rick the situation might get out of control at any moment and he might spray his seed on her working face. He employed all his mental faculties to think of some disgusting things in order to curb his boner. 'Move around.' came the voice .

And he was happy to turn around and point is dick away from the face of his mother for some time. Then she asked him to bend forward, he obliged think that she might want to was his ass off. Rick was not ready for what came next. He felt a finger in his asshole and realised that his mother has taken this cleaning business too seriously. He can't help but protest at this point 'Mom I have grown up I think I can handle these parts by myself.' he said while heavily blushing.

'ohh my sweet boy, you always feel shy when I try to clean you here. Till the time you are no staying with your parents you will remain our child and we have a duty to perform. Okay? So try to manage it, it will be over soon.' Amelia replied.

Rick had no choice but to endure this harsh situation. At last after fingering his ass for 5 mins she stopped and washed his legs and removed her towel and while giving it to him said 'here, Ryu you can dry yourself up' Rick can only see his mothers beautiful pink slit hiding in an unkept red bush for a moment.

He reluctantly tore his vision off from Amelia's baby hole and took the towel and found himself drying up outside the bathroom.

365