A working mommy
59.5k 6 326
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following the sound he found himself out of his house. From the front the house looked like a little cottage for a single family. The house was surrounded by all sides with gardens with different types of vegetation. The sound was originating from the warehouse at one side. Looking inside he found his his mother spinning a wheel on the ground and all the while trying to shape the earth with her hands.

Her hands were glowing a ground yellow. Rick noticed she was using her magic to mold the clay into shapes of her liking. At the moment she was making a pot most probably to hold water. She was clearly trying very hard as sweat be seen on her forehead and brows.

Sweat has perspired down through her cleavage and had wet her black blouse. Rick can clearly see her erect nipples poking out from the blouse. This caused blood to rush in his dick and in a few minutes his rod was standing straight pointing to the heavens. It was fortunate that his mother did not notice him yet so he adjusted his dick so it is a little comfortable.

Rick noticed that since morning when he transmigrated to this body his libido has increased to unnatural levels and he feels like he is always horny. Also, sometimes he can hear a voice inside of his head telling him to do things that he might not do with a clear mind.

'Ryu, do you need something?' asked his mother breaking his thoughts .

He hurriedly checked that he has become flaccid now. Taking a sigh of relief he replied 'No mother I just came to take a look at you working. I wanted to see how you use your magic for work maybe that might give me some tips for my awakening day.' Amelia was happy to see that her son took her advise and was working deligently towards his goal.

She stopped her work and said 'My little baby come here and give mama a hug. It's soo good that you are back from the injury.' Rick took the towel nearby and said 'first let me dry you up mother.' Saying that Rick started drying her up with the towel slowly first her face then her hands and legs.

While drying Amelia, Rick noticed those nipples poking the blouse again. He got an idea that he wanted to try just to check how far he can push her nudity to. Because till now she has not taken this nudity thing sexually, heck she even washed his erect penis with a straight face. He wanted to resist his thoughts but it felt like his mouth had mind of its own.

'Hey mom do you mind if I take off you blouse and then dry you up?' To which Amelia laughed and replied 'No silly why would I mind something like that, here go ahead' Amelia replied all the while she turned and Rick found the hooks of the blouse on her back. Slowly but surely he opened the hooks and freed those melons from their bind. When Amelia moved to face him he can see them jiggle. He took hold of one and started rubbing the towel to dry her boobs up. At this point his dick was again pointing straight towards Amelia's face.

He did the same with her other boob. His mind can't help but think of some desires to pull off. He took hold of her nipple in a pinch and pulled the tit upward so as to dry Amelia's underboobs. 'Ahh, mmn' Amelia can't help but moan. Rick can't understand why but her moan gave him a sense of satisfaction.

'Wait Ryu, let me tell you some thing. Some parts of a women's body are sensitive so you need to handle them with care like the nipple you are bonding on to. So instead of pinching my nipples please hold the whole boob up and then you can dry them.' Rick can't help but smirk in his mind 'now you feel what I was feeling when you inserted those fingers in my ass huh'

Done with the drying Rick gave Amelia a firm hug. Amelia noticed that her son's manhood was poking her hard on her stomach. She knew that her boy has come of age and these reactions become very common in the youngsters of his age.

Rick took a deep sniff of his mothers scent mixed with some sweaty odour but that did not in any way affect his dick that was poking her navel. Rick asked Amelia 'Hey mother why don't you keep you chest bare while you work here?'. Amelia said 'that's a good suggestion Ryu but you know my blouse helps me absorb much of the sweat. So you see, wearing it is actually better than wearing nothing.'

'Ohh, I see mother you soo smart.' Rick said while trying to copy a little kid expressed with his parents. Amelia laughed it off. But Rick's plan to keep his mother naked in front of him didn't work. He was a little frustrated but he knew if he persists he will get his chance.

'okay Ryu your father must be returning home lets finish up the work here so I can prepare Dinner for all of us.' Amelia said.

'Sure mom' Rick then helped Amelia with some miscellaneous jobs and then they returned home to welcome their father.

326