Returning the favour to mom in the bath
57.4k 6 304
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Yes ofcourse it's her milk. But why did you wasted so much of of it. Was there something in it?' Amelia inquired all the while suppressing the heartache she felt for the spilled milk.

Saying Rick was 'surprised' was a gross understatement. Rick was not able to decide if he should feel happy that he got a first hand taste of those juicy jugs of he should feel disgusted. And looking at the face of his mother he felt like his parents must have bartered a lot of fruits to get this so called 'milk'.

Rick was confused, so he asked Amelia 'pardon me mother I can still remember visiting the milk farms once with father and every time I noticed only those animals there getting milked. So when did this breast milk started getting circulated through the town?' Amelia replied 'It was getting circulated through out the town even before you were born Ryu. It was just that with our income we can't afford it.' she continued 'We had to trade 15 tura fruits for 5 days worth of supplies of breast milk because you faced the injury and on top of that you have your awakening ceremony too. So we thought we will get the best value now.'

Listening to his mothers explanation he understood the situation. 'Looks like Lyla's tits are really of high value.' Rick smirked. He asked Amelia 'But how can miss Lyla produce milk for the whole town?' Amelia replied 'Ofcourse she can't do it alone granny of the milk farm has employed several ladies for the job. High quality requirements of the town is met by the ladies while the low quality requirements are met with the help of Ratgas that are bought up on the farms.'

Rick dropped his head in understanding. Then he asked 'Hey mom from what I know we have a single milk farm in the whole town. So this granny you are talking about must be very rich?' 'Yes you are right she is the wealthiest in the whole town. Some people rank her importance even more than the chief himself. But considering her magic can enhance the milk production by many folds that position is well deserved.' Amelia said. Rick nodded in understanding 'Doesnt matter how powerful the chief is but he can't feed his people.'

'Thats too much talking for the day it's time for you to take a bath, get to the bathroom I will be there in some time.' Amelia said.

'Okay mother and I am sorry about that spilt milk I will be extra careful about it from next time.' Rick consoled her now that he knew the value of the milk. 'Yes I can understand Ryu.' she replied and then she got busy with the work of cleanig the floor and washing dishes.

Rick look once at the tight ass of his mom and stroked his dick a few times. He was a little excited to test how far can he move with his mother. Hence he got rid of his clothes in the kitchen hall itself. And of course his manhood was point straight towards Amelia in a semi-concious state. Amelia can clearly see Ryu pulling these stunts. She dismissed it on the hormonal imbalances of the youth. 'But it seems like he is always in the excited state itself. I might have to do something if this continues like this he won't be able to focus on his magical abilities.' Amelia thought.

Rick got inside the bathroom and while he was waiting for her he filled the bucket with water from the well. After a few minutes Rick can hear Amelia entering the bathroom. This time Rick didn't evern tried to hide his boner. She took a seat and Rick sat down infront of her. Just like yesterday after washing his back she asked him to show her his front. Rick stood up and while he was turning he let his dick slap Amelia accross her face. 'ohh, I am so sorry mother. I didn't realise it.' Rick said pretending to be surprised by this.

'No harm done Ryu. Also no need to apologise.' saying this Amelia took hold of his penis stared at it with some focus. This made Rick blushed a little and he thought 'It looks like now she realised what part of man's body is she holding up'.

'Ryu this is such a beautiful manhood. It's so long and thick haha.' Amelia giggled. Watching his mothers luscious lips move so close to his dick head. Rick started loosing control to his dark voices again. It looked like he had some kind of alter ego which wanted to push Amelia down and force his dick down her throat and start fucking her throat.

But somehow he pressed those desires down and smilingly said 'Yes mother it was Destined to be this beautiful since you help me clean it daily.' Amelia joked 'Who knows some pretty lady might exchange fruits with you just so she can have sex with you.' Rick was confused with the statement. Can it really happen someone paying him fruits for sex?

Anyhow he had some work to do at the moment. Amelia had started washing his dick meticulously. Now that Rick new what was coming he himself faced away from Amelia and bent down exposing his hairless hole to Amelia. Rick was prepared this time so he held off his orgasm when Amelia's finger entered his bumhole. Even though it was torturous Rick managed to hold off his orgasm somehow by trying to imagining some pretty disgusting things.

Rick's chance came after Amelia was done with washing him. He took the it and plead to Amelia in the cites voice that was possible by him 'Mom today let me wash you up. I want to show my appreciation for your hard work.' Amelia smiled said 'okay Ryu I will let you wash mommy up' while she was thinking how her child has grown up and wanted to take some responsibility how so over small it might be.

Rick was already pretty confident with his chances, Amelia's confirmation just cemented his confidence even more. Amelia sat down on the floor and this time Rick got the chance to explore her body with his own hands.

304