Anal with an oblivious aunt 2
55.5k 3 274
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Haha' Suna laughed 'You sure have become very interesting after your injury Ryu.' Seeing that Rick relaxed a little. Truth was he didn't have any other explaination ready for her, so in case she was not convinced, he might have been for maybe a scolding but that would have created barriers between him and Suna. But he was convinced that his plan was working looking at the delightful expression on Suna's face. He was thankful for this. But he didn't actually knew whom to thank at this point of time, was it his luck? Or was it his beautiful face that made her drop down her gaurds? Or should he thank this world of naivety itself?

Anyways he will decide on that later. Today he had an aunt to fuck. 'Aunt I will try to push it a little, let me know if you are uncomfortable okay?' He tried saying with as much innocence as he can manage. 'Okay Ryu you can push it inside as much you want I won't mind.' Rick was waiting for this. He took hold of her ass and started applying force on his large dick. To the amusement of Rick half of his dick slid in without any obstruction. Having already seen a few pennies in this world, Rick knew his was on the larger side. Thus it was amazing that his aunt can take half of it without any sense of pain on her face.

'Is it all in Ryu?' Suna asked since she can't tell from this position. 'Yes aunt it's in you can continue with your work, don't mind me.' Rick knew is he adjusted a little bit he can clearly put 1 or 2 inches inside her but knew when to stop. He was planning to keep a long time anal relation with his aunt. So he can't ruin it for a moment of fun and pleasure.

Now Rick started moving his hips and pumped Suna ass with his rod. But each time he went in, he only pushed it 4 inches in and left the rest 5 outside. Like that began anal humping of Suna.

Suna was in a good mood today. She got a customer who paid her handsomely for her service. Next she got to know that her nephew has recovered. And she liked this bold Ryu more then the Shy one. He was never short of praises for her. Hence she thought she must do, what she can for her Ryu too. But she can't help but notice that this Ryu was particularly interested in her but. First he wanted to put in a finger and after that he wanted to put inside his whole dick inside. 'He has developed some interesting hobbies.' she thought.

She was done with her churning of the milk. But before she can tell Ryu to pause for a bit so that che can change her location, she felt like a bolt of lightning passed through her veins. And her muscles contracted specially her sphincter. She noticed that Ryu was humping her from behind and she was starting to feel pleasure from it. 'What happened just now? Why would I feel sense of pleasure from my bum hole?'

She turned around and looked at Ryu's face. She can realised he was working hard pushing his penis in her hole. 'It must be pretty hard for a little boy like him to maintain a pace like that. How hardworking!'.

Rick looked up to see his aunt giving him a wide smile. Rick can't take it anymore and this time pushing his little brother a little deeper released his cum inside her. When realisation came to him and he hurriedly tried to explain 'Sorry aunt I lost control for little while and deposited my seed in you'. He pretended to be bery ashamed of himself, like he committed a crime. Suna didn't plan to scold him anyway but when she saw his shameful face like he would start crying if she didn't console him, she turned around and gave her a tight hug.

'No my child, you need not worry about that. It's natural reaction of a male's body. That hole doesn't yeild children it doesn't matter if you released inside okay.' Rick can't help but smirk in his mind. 'okay aunt if you say so.' He replied. 'and if you want to do it again any time you just need to ask for it okay? And aunt will allow you to do that.' Rick didn't let his happiness show on his face while replying with a nod and a 'hmmm'.

Suna released a sigh of relief and 'Ryu you can go talk with Kyro for a bit a bring u the milk once I clean myself up' 'okay aunt' Rick said while he put his pants on and moved out of the kitchen.

In the hall Kyro was done with his chores and was waiting for him. 'What took you so long?' 'Oh well I was just catching up with aunt.' Kyro nodded in understanding. After that he chatted with Kyro for 5 mins when he saw a nude Suna bought two small pots with churned milk and some fruit garnish for the taste. She put it down on the floor and sat beside them. 'Ryu it's your favourite, drink up!'.

'Thanks aunt it is delicious as always.' Rick replied genuinely feeling that it tasted very good. Kyro too drank his one. After chatting with both mother and son for a while Rick realised it's goin to be sunset in some time so he bid his goodbye to both of them and left for his house. 'Ryu try to vist more often.' his aunt said while he replied with a 'sure thing aunt' very happy with how the day went. Today he managed to win an asshole for himself one that he can use whenever he wished. He was looking forward to some new days with aunt and how far can he push her.

Thinking this now Rick wanted to test this on his mother too. He was very exited so he practically ran towards his house. He opened the fencing gate and went inside. While moving towards his house he check in the shed, but his mother was not there. 'She must be done with her pottery work.' thought Rick while moving towards the main door of his house.

While he came within a few steps of the door. He can hear a woman moaning albeit a little painfully and a man grunting. 'Looks like father is back early today.' thinking this he knew from his experience till now that they won't mind him, so he slowly pushed the door open. From what he saw inside made him clech his fist and a glint of rage passed through his eyes.

274