Encounter in a Dreamscape
40.8k 3 232
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick was in his deep sleep. Having pumped the semen in his aunt's bowel meant he can sleep with empty balls. It was midnight and and Rick alone in his room started getting a little restless. Something was glowing on his chest. If Rick was not asleep he could have found that the glow came from the same green gemstone that he had analysed previously. It was getting hot with each passing moment.

'Where am I?' Rick heard himself say but it was funny because he can feel that he actually didn't move any part of his mouth. 'It feels like this voice is getting projected from my mind directly to this world.' Rick tried to look around but it was pitch dark he can't see anything even though he can feel that his sense of vision was somehow still intact. 'Don't tell me I managed to kill myself once again.' Rick exclaimed in horror. He can't die at this point, his adventure was yet to take off in that world also, he had such good family and friends there. Although it was just 2 days for him in that world but still he was reluctant to leave it.

'Quit the winning brat.' came a heavy and growling voice. With that the world around him took a purple hue. A green glow outlined the form of figure that reminded Rick of a dinosaur's head.

'Are you like a messenger of death or something?' Rick asked. Although this scene here was right out of a horror movie. But if Rick was already dead then what worse cn happen to him or if he was in a dream then this guy probably won't be able to harm him anyway. So what's there to be scared about. That was precisely the thought process which allowed Rick to confidently talk to the entity.

'Haha haha haha Grrr haha I told you brat you are not dead so be done with this death business now.' 'okay I will believe you.' Rick replied. At this time himself was pretty sure this was some kind of dream space and this entity pulled him here because maybe it wanted to communicate with him. He had read enough novels and book to know this much in his previous life itself.

'Listen brat I don't have much time with me. Now I will circulate my mana through you and you WILL remember the pathways to circulate it.' came the heavy and growly voice. Rick was prepared for this but he still wanted to ask some questions to the entity. 'Well that's well and good but don't you think it's a little awkward to continue with this conversation when I don't even know your name or what are you?'

'Just refer to me as 'The Dragon'. Rest of your questions will have to wait for our next meeting.' saying that 'the dragon' started channeling his mana through Ricks's body again and again. Once, twice, thrice, 10 times, 20 times. When it was 50th cycle Rick can feel that the entity's energy was dying down.

After the completion of the last cycle. 'The Dragon' said 'Brat you might not realise but you are very important for us so don't die. Live well and don'tloose the stone. That is the only thing that can allow my connection with you.' the voice kept dropping down in volume as well as vigor. Continuing till the last sentence it felt like it was the voice of a meek human instead of a majestic drgon kind.

That guy was telling the truth it felt like he managed to use the last ounces of his power to teach me this special mana chanelling method. And he must be talking about that stone in my neck.

At this point Rick got up from his bed and found out he, his clothes and his bed were completely drenched in sweat. He got out of his clothes and looked carefully in his room for any suspicious thing that might have induced those dreams. But the only remotely suspicious thing was right around his neck. He tried to analyse the gemstone once more to check if to there was something special about it other than inducing those visions ofcourse. He tried everything pinch, press, rub etc nothing worked.

While trying these things with the gem he found out, he was somehow able to channel mana. But from his knowledge he knew it was nigh impossible for someone to control mana without going through the awakening ceremony. 'It must hav been that dragon thing. He must have left some of his mana in my body so I can keep on practicing his chanelling technique. That was very thoughtful of him.'

Rick sat down on the floor and tried that mana circulation some time. Being convinced that he was able to remember everything from that dream he took a deep breath. He didn't find anything wrong with his body. He decided that it was enough supernatural encounters for a day.

Rick got down to the bathroom and took a bath. He felt refreshed after half a night of capering in his sweat filled bed. He didn't bother with his clothes and entered his parents room. His mom was sleeping there fully nude maybe because she can't cover up her bruised butt anyway. He climbed in between his parents and made himself comfortable in Amelia's arms.

Truthfully speaking Rick was a little frustrated with his situation. Though not entirely sure but he now felt that him being here might not have been a complete coincidence and he had a feeling that somehow he is going to be dragged into a big power struggle of some kind. Rick was no warrior. He just wanted to live and enjoy his life in this world while it last. Sleep took him soon.

232