Eat it mom
46k 4 247
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Yes Ryu you can do it. Kids at your age are always curious about these things' Amelia lied so that she give encouragement to Ryu. 'And she knew it worked as she can see a big smile getting formed on Ryu's face. Rick was thanking his stars today. He felt like this worked because he shared such a close relation with Amelia. It certainly won't work on other women. But did Rick require it to work on other women at this point of time? Ofcourse no!

All he required now was his mother and her mouth. Rick stood up and his semi-erect cock dangled in front of Amelia's face. She opened her mouth as wide as she can. Seeing his mother with an open and inviting mouth in front of her son's massive dick, Rick was firat time disappointed that he didn't had his smartphone with him. He really wanted to capture this moment forever. But alas he will manage to do it without a picture somehow.

Rick took his dick in his hand and slowly placed it in her mouth, his dick head resting on her tongue. 'I will push it inside now mom.' He saw Amelia answer him with her eyes. So he took hold of her head and started slowly pushing his erection towards his mother's warm throat. Amelia suppressed her gag reflex several times to accommodate his large member in her throat. She didn't want to scare her baby boy away. Also, she still remember what Ryu told her yesterday "I believe you mom. I will support you all the way." With his wide smile.

Amelia was filled with courage and dedication to complete this task. Ryu asked a favor from her and she will do it for him. With that she has now taken full six inches inside. But she felt like she was already on her limit. Rick saw the eagerness with which Amelia was trying to adjust his dick inside her mouth. 'She must have invented her own sense of justification to do this' he thought.

Rick was enjoying himself in the warmth of Amelia's throat. He may as well keep it there till the eternity. But he came to his senses when he saw Amelia was tearing up. Rick realised he had pushed deep enough so he pulled it back. When her son's long manhood got pulled out from her mouth she took a deep breath. She was both relieved as well as disappointed. She was relieved that she can take her breaths now while she was disappointed because she was only able to accommodate a little more than half of her son's entire length. 'Hey mother I think we need not continue this now.' Even though he said that with a smile Amelia was not satisfied with the results she was determined to take his entire length inside her.

'No Ryu, let us try it one more time.' Saying that she got hold of his penis and put it in her mouth. Rick starte pushing again but he was still stuck at 6 inches deep. Rick knew Amelia was trying something impossible. Deep throating required practice while Amelia had none. He had to do something to put her mind off this.

He thought of something and said after pulling his length out of her 'Okay mom actually this was the exact length aunt took in through her anus. So instead of letting me bottom out inside you why don't you let me hump you like did with aunt. How about that?' Amelia felt unsatisfied for some time but then she replied in affirmative. 'Okay Ryu let's do it like you said'. Rick was more than happy with this trade off. Getting to pump your mother's mouth or to reach the depth of her throat. Rick wanted to do both but he will settle for pumping her mouth.

'Mom can I hold on to your hair when I do the humping?' Rick found out this was the best time for him to take advantage of his mother's guilty conscience so he can put forward whatever crazy demands he wanted. 'hmm' and sure enough Amelia nodded. Rick took hold of fistfull those red hairs in both his hands and started pumping his dick in and out of Amelia's mouth. And thus started Amelia's first ever face fucking.

Unbeknownst to the incestuous mother son pair. A girl was watching this whole episode. She was not able to hear what they were talking but she can clearly see his elder brother's penis lodged inside her mother's mouth. 'What is that stupid brother of mine doing? Doesn't men use penis for sex with a women? This clearly wasn't sex because that would have involved her mother's vagina not her mouth'. The more she thought about it the more she got confused. A few times she thought maybe she would go in there and ask them herself.

But she remembered her mother's word. She wanted to talk to Ryu alone. 'Huh I will ask that smelly brother myself.' She got inside her room saying this.

It's been 10 mins and Rick was still continuing with the humping. He allowed Amelia few short breaks because her jaws becomes numb after some rounds. Rick new he was close to releasing his seed in Amelia's mouth. He had already made plans on how he is going to handle the mess he is going to make.

Holding onto her hair, Rick pulled Amelia towards his dick and bottomed out at full extent that Amelia's throat allowed. Then he started releasing loads after loads of his potent seed such that Amelia wasn't able to hold them in and large amount of thick viscous cum leaked from her mouth and then onto her breasts. Some fell on her clothes while rest of them ending on the floor. Amelia was very surprised at the amount of cum his boy managed to release. This was actually 3-4 times what chief deposited in her vagina, and chief was know to release around 5 times the cum released by other men in the village.

Rick pulled his cock out slowly. Amelia coughed a little but managed hold most of the thick cum inside her mouth. She wasn't willing lose anymore ground in front of her baby boy. She got up and was planning to go to the bathroom to get rid of the cum in her mouth when Rick called out to her 'Mom can you please not waste it by throwing it please.' Amelia gave Ryu a questioning look. Rick replied 'aunt said semen was part of my body so, since it's my intimate thing that I have given you can you please not waste it?' Ryu gave her his puppy dog eyes.

'I need to have a talk with Suna. What is she teaching the kids.' Looking at her son's eyes as well as taking into account her previous guilt about not being able to take his penis inside her throat. She decided to let him have his way. She directed the gaze towards him that clearly asked him 'So what do you suggest I do with this cum in my mouth.' Rick understood what she was asking. So he hurriedly replied 'Eat it mom.'

Amelia having given up her resistance swallowed the whole load with few mouthfuls at a time.

247