A visit to aunt again
41.1k 7 268
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick took his own sweet time rubbing his fingers on the holes. He gave both of them his equal attention. After 2 mins his mother's sphincter muscles relaxed a little and Rick knew he was being allowed inside by his mom. So he inserted his finger in her and felt the warmth of Amelia's bowels. Rick can never be weary of this feeling.

But Mira's case was different. Her inexperience was showing up. No matter how much he tried to massage her puckered muscles, they simply refused to let him in. Rick had to do something. So, he bought his head down on her hole and spat a little directly on her anus. He took advantage of the situation so he won't have to explain anything, as no one saw what he did and Mira was in constant struggle to realise what's happening. Rick started spreading the saliva all over the hole and now massaged a little.

Sucess at last. Rick can feel Mira's sphincter relaxing and taking note of it he hurriedly inserted his finger deep inside her. Mira gasped at the sudden intrusion to her asshole. She felt her face heat up with embarrassment, when she thought how deep Ryu's fingers were going inside her bowels. 'I can clean that myself you idiot brother.' She wishpered.

'Did you say anything Mira? I didn't hear you.' Mira knew he was taking advantage of her situation hence she decided against an argument at this point of time. Rick was cracking up inside his mind. 'Haha it's adorable how she still maintains that angry attitude when my fingers are venturing deep inside her ass.' with this he added one more finger in both holes.

'Hey why did you put two in there?'. Mira said while trying to snarl at him. Rick played it cool. 'Do you see mom complaining? You are such a kid.' Rick smirked. Mira's face was red but this this time only half of it was due to embarassment while the rest of it was due to her heartful of anger towards Ryu.

Amelia was enjoying her son's massage of her cavity, when she heard someone bring her into the discussion. She used one hand to balance her weight while she patted Mira's head with her other one. 'It will be over soon baby. Let Ryu do it, that's his way of showing love to you by cleaning you. You need not be so angry with him Mira.' 'Yeah Mira don't you know how much I loooove you?' Ryu said in an exaggerated tone. Mira can only grit her teeth and endure. 'Ryu don't tease her and complete it fast. I have a little work to do today.' 'Okay mother' Ryu said while intensifying his thrusting fingers.

Once they were done with the bath. They were drying themselves. Amelia was the first to emerge out of the bath. Just then Rick felt q sense of pain in his foot and saw Mira was trying to crush his foot with hers. Rick gave her a smile not letting any pain show up on his face. 'Stupid Ryu!' she said while running away to her room to dress up.

'hey mom I will go to Kyro's place' Ryu said to Amelia was doing the laundry. 'okay Ryu, just be back before sun down.' 'Sure mother' he gave Amelia a quick peck on her cheeks.' Rick has got to know some more things from Ryu but the most important was that people here consider mouth to mouth kissing as something very valuable. Meaning, it can only be done by a willing partner to the other party. Like when Jeff was kissing Amelia on the first night Rick came into this world. Meaning that while a women's mouth was more valuable here then her vagina. You can certainly pay and enjoy their pussy but they will set up a boundary if a man tried to kiss them mouth to mouth.

Rick fortunately didn't try that with any women yet so he was safe. And now that he knew that rule he will not try it anytime soon with anyone including Amelia. Rick found himself walking straight to Kyro's place. He was a little disappointed that instead of getting excited to see his friend again he was excited to put his dick in his mother's ass.

But he was not feeling any guilt towards Kyro. From Kyro's point of view he wasn't doing anything untoward behaviour with his mom. Rick was loving this world. He reached his Aunt's house within a few minutes. Knocking on the door he heard the footsteps. Suna was on the door with her sparkly blue eyes and long black hair. Only disappointment was she was dressed in a black attire just like his mother. Suna smiled and invited him in with a hug 'Come inside Ryu.' Rick did not acted shy this time around. He knew Suna's ass was his for the taking.

'Come sit Ryu, you got a little late Kyro just left for the farms to drop lunch to Ryder.' Suna said while getting back to doing laundry. Rick knew she was talking about his uncle. 'Its okay aunt I wanted to meet you too.' She turned around and gave him a flirty look and asked 'And why have you become so interested in your aunt little Ryu?' Ryu loved this coquettish behaviour of Suna. His cock was ready for the action today as evident from the tent in his pants.

He walked to towards her saying 'Didnt you invite me aunt. You distinctly told me that I can come and enter inside your bumhole anytime I want, didn't you?' To which Suna laughed 'Haha Ryu why are you so engrossed with my bum? Don't you like any other part of your aunt?'

'Ofcourse I love every part of you aunt. But your bum feels the best.' Rick answered while grabbing Suna's both ass cheeks. Seeing Suna smile Rick new he can move ahead. 'So can I put my penis inside aunt just like yesterday?' Suna replied 'yes you can but let me finish up the laundries first.' 'okay aunt you can continue with your work. I will try not to disturb you.'

With that Suna thought that Ryu will leave her alone for some time so she can be done with her chores but Rick has planned something else. He didn't leave rather he pulled Suna's skirt down. People here didn't have any concept of undergarments so it was easier for Rick to access everything. Women mostly wore a flat cloth accross their breasts tied behind their back and a skirt type garment that hides only their butt and thighs. While men a tank top and shorts will be the best way to describe it in his previous world's knowledge.

Suna was not surprised with Rick's behaviour but a little bit annoyed. She can't handle any humping as she was squatting and then washing her clothes. Hence there was no way he will be able to enter her like this. Rick had pulled down her skirt suck that it revealed her ass. He messaged her asshole with his fingers. Suna was relieved to see this, she can take fingers anytime in her ass that wasn't the problem in any way. Rick spat on his hand and used his saliva to make the passage all wet and sloppy because today he want to bury his sword till the hilt inside his aunt's warm scabbard.

This continued till 10 mins and Rick has prepared both the hole and the pole for the with his saliva coating them. 'Okay Ryu I am done with this. Come to the hall if you want to continue this.' and Rick was happy to oblige. Suna got into the hall and pulled her skirt down to get out off it when Ryu said to her 'You can remove everything aunt it will be much easier that way.' Suna replied with a 'hmm' and let her breasts free. Rick cupped both of them and said 'Did anyone tell you how beautiful you look aunt?' Suna liked the praises Rick gave to her. 'hmm not really. But do I look even more than your Amelia, huh Ryu?'.

Rick found himself stumped at this. But he somehow handled the situation with 'How can we compare both of you Aunt? Even though mother have better curves and bigger bust but you should remember you are still younger then her. Who knows by the in a few years you might surpass mother too.' Suna's motive for her questioning was to perplex Ryu's thinking. Because Suna hersel knew in her heart she was not as beautiful as Amelia but Ryu's words changed her whole perspective towards her inferiority complex 'How can I forget Amelia got some years on me.'

'Haha Okay Ryu you won. I don't know what actually happened, for you to change so much but I don't dislike it a bit.' Ryu managed help her so she will need to give him his reward for this. 'Since you made your aunt happy. You can have my backdoor all for yourself. You can do what you like with it. I will not stop you.' Suna said with a big smile.

268