Jealous aunt?
39.5k 10 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick can't wish for anything more. 'Okay aunt drop down on your knees and take position like a Ratga. It will be easier for you to take it in.' Suna nodded and bent her knees to tak the doggy position. Rick was very horny now and he was against wasting any time now. So he removed his clothes fast and put his dick head on his aunt's sphincter and gave a gentle push. His minutes of foreplay worked as his his dick has already half inside his aunt now.

He pushed some more and his aunt sucked 6 inches of his dick inside her anal cavity. This was the length he was able to penetrate Suna yesterday also, and today he was not satisfied with this result. He held Suna shoulders with both his hands and gave a hard push this time. It was inserted a single inche more but he felt a gasp coming from Suna. Suna turned around and Rick can see hint of pain on her face 'Rick is it all inside now?' Suna hoped this was the case because she can feel she had no more space left inside her to accommodate any more of Ryu.

Rick gave a smile and said 'Yes aunt it's almost inside now only a quater is left out.' Suna was bewildered with how the situation was turning out. She vividly remembered it was not this hard to do this yesterday. Then what happened today. She decided to ask Ryu directly about that.

'Wait Ryu! Ryu yesterday you had bottomed out at this point. Why is it not all in today? Don't tell me you managed to grow that much in a single day?' Suna always knew that Ryu has got one of the longest penies that she has seen till date. Such that she doubted that Ryu might have the longest wood int the whole town of Korua. But still she was confident she can take it in. Rick can see the skepticism all over her face. He had known that he would need to handle this situation.

'Sorry aunt I lied yesterday. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable because my manhood is very long as compared to others. I thought it might pain you if I tried going any deeper.' Rick tried a sad face with this. Instantly Suna realised the situation and said 'Ohh my sweet boy you care soo much for your aunt.' She used in had to balance her weight and the other one to rub Ryu's cheeks. She had to salvage the situation somehow. 'No Ryu there is nothing wrong with your penis. Many men in the town have it that long itself. So you need not worry about it.' Suna had no other way but to lie in order to bring up Ryu confidence.

She saw her efforts prevailing when Ryu gave her a smile. But Suna still had a question for him 'Okay Ryu we will work on this situation. But first tell me since you didn't want to hurt me yesterday and didn't push it all in. Why did you want to put all of it inside today?' 'Dammit woman why do you have to use all your brains at this point of time. Maybe thats why your bust is nowhere near that of my sweet mother's huh' Rick was annoyed with Suna because this was very impromptu had he had not prepared any answer for it.

Rick was silent for half a minute with his dick still inside Suna after that he replied 'Aunt it was because yesterday I tried to do it with mom and she took all of it inside her bum. So I thought I will try to see in case you also manage to take all of it in.' Rick knew he has played dirty here by bringing his mother into the conversation. But what can he do, he had no clear answer for her so he can only lie. Rick has exploited the weakness of his Aunt. That is comparing herself with Amelia. Although Rick's previous statement has lessened her eagerness to compete with her sister-in-law but that sense on rivalry can not simply be gotten rid of in a single day.

Sure enough Rick can see a glint in Suna's eyes. 'Then sweetie can you tell me what else your mom allowed you to do to her?' Suna wanted to have the clear state of affairs then she will make her decisions. 'Okay Firstly she let me inside her bum. I was able to enter her completely but when I tried to start humping her, she was not able to take it. She offered me to hump in her mouth instead. But it she failed to take it completely inside her mouth so I had hump her with half my penis inside her throat.' Rick told her his fabrication with some elements of truth mixed inside.

'Thank you Ryu. For telling me all this.' Suna was astonished listening to these shenanigans of the mother son pair. But atleast now she had a clear idea of where Amelia had failed and where she will triumph. 'okay Ryu don't worry your aunt is here for you. You will be able to hump me easily. Let's try getting it completely inside my bum first.'

Rick can see his plan working in Suna's rivalry filled eyes. So he focussed on the task ahead of him. He again held onto suna's shoulders again and tried once more with all his strength. 'Ahhh' Suna can't help but cry out, it felt like her rectum is going to be teared apart. She was disappointed. She was filled with hope just a second before but a single hard push woke her to the reality. She gave an ashamed look to Rick. Rick can see the sadness on her face.

He was not ready to accept failure like this. First he will try his best. 'Aunt if you allow me I had some ideas.' 'say it. We will all of it.' Suna now hoped since Ryu as already inside Amelia once, so he might have some methods to make it work. 'First aunt you can put your front weight on the floor. So that your face is on the floor while your ass is pushed more towards me. That way I will be able to use my weight to enter you.' Suna realised that his idea was great but it won't solve the problem because force was not the issue here.

Seeing the doubtful look on her face Rick said 'aunt you first do that I have an idea to push it deeper and reducing the pain.' Suna had no idea what Ryu had planned but she believed him and got down and place her face sideways on the cool floor while her ass was pushed outward toward Ryu.

Seeming his aunt taking the position he told. He did his part and pulled his cock out completely. Then he bought his face to his aunt's gaping hole and collected all his saliva in his mouth and spat inside the hole. He repeated this 4-5 times and when he thought it was enough. Lined his cock on the entrance again. And with 2 humps he was balls deep in Suna. Rick was excited but very bewildered. He himself was nit sure if Suna can take it all in. 9 inches was no joking matter, although he was still growing up so his cock was lacked the proper girth. But his aunt has achieved no easy feat.

'hehe Aunt it's done. It's all inside.' From her position Suna can hardly see Ryu's face but she can alredy feel Ryu's manhood even deeper inside her. She knew Ryu was telling the truth. Although it was a little more painful but her sense of achievement has dulled the pain she felt. 'Ryu try to hump slowly first, let me adjust to your size.' 'Sure aunt.' Rick replied pulling his cock half out and then again pushing with all his weight. He can feel his aunt's inside shifting to make space for his shaft.

Not receiving any complaints only heavy breathing from Suna Rick repeated it a few times and then began increasing his speed. 'mhhhnm ahh hmm' Suna moaned. Suna was surprised with herself it looked like she was enjoying this. But why was it like this. This is just an odd req by a hormonal and curious boy. 'aunt should I slow down?' 'No Ryu you can continue at your pace. I can feel some pains buy it will go away when I adjust to you.' Rick didn't bother to reply and increased his pace.

Within a few minutes he was properly pistoning Suna with deep and heavy thrusts. He had an added luxury of listening to his aunt's comstnt moans. And if her moans were any indicator he would say that she was enjoying herself. That was the truth in reality. Whenever touched a certain point in her bowel Suna felt a sense of ecstasy, she never felt. 'Where did Ryu learnt this method to please a woman? Can a head injury change someone this much? Anyways what happened was for the best because I am loving this side of Ryu.'

The moans leaving her lips robbed her metal faculties to think properly. After enjoying himself inside Suna for what seemed to be around quater of an hour. 'hey aunt can you take the Ratga position again. I am a little tired. It will not be difficult to push it in now that you are accustomed to it.' Suna replied with a 'hmm' and took the doggy position. 'Aunt you have such beautiful hair can I hold take hold of them while I do this?' Suna had no qualms about it and listening to Ryu praising her hair she allowed it gladly.

Now Rick was rutting his aunt with full force while holding onto her dark black hair. 'I think I have developed a fetish for hair. Anyways it's not like anyone will mind me pulling their hair whole rutting them in this world hehe.' At this time Rick heard the main door to the house open.

261