Milking the milklady
37.6k 8 222
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeff has left for the work and Rick was having the breakfast with his mom amd sister. Suddenly his mom said 'You naughty kid. Did you used my mouth in the morning?' Rick smiled and tried to deny it 'Dont try that young man. Now I already got an idea how semen tastes like and I had a mouthful of it when I woke up. So you can't hide it.' Amelia tried to reprimand Rick. But all it did was to increase his motivations to even more.

'Yes mom I did it.' Rick replied trying to feel sorry for it. Amelia said 'If you want to use something that belongs to others it's always polite to ask them. So take care from now on.' She didn't particularly mind Ryu doing that with her, actually after her last session where she ended up passed out, she was in fact lookin forward to it in some way. But she had to keep Ryu under constant supervision lest he strays from his path and might ruin his life. Hence she took the opportunity to reveal her seniority as his parent.

Mira was not interested in their chit chat so she focussed on the food in front of her. 'One more thing Ryu, your father and I are planning for you to have sex session before you go in for the awakening ceremony. It would help you get rid of your extra desires and thoughts.' Rick was more interested in these types of discussions more. He was pleasantly surprised to her this proposal from his mother. 'So we decided that since it is the first time you will be doing it, it's better if we keep it in the immediate family. You can have 3 options then. Either you choose me or Suna or instead you can choose Ruby too. So let us know you choice in a day or two, we will make preparations for that.' Rick nodded and was instantly lost in his thoughts.

Regarding Amelia's proposal, Rick's first choice will definitely be Amelia herself as she was the most beautiful and had the best curves in addition to them sharing a very intimate relationship with her. But he had to think smartly here. He was sure that given the time he will definitely be able to fuck both Amelia and Suna as he was familiar with their personalites. Also he had already made very favorable development with them already. But regarding Ruby although he had some idea about what he was dealing with, but he was not confident in having sex with her. Hence he made his decision.

'No need to wait mom, I have made my decision. I would like to do it with sister Ruby.' Amelia was confounded by his choice because she was sure that his son would choose her. 'Looks like I was over confident about my beauty.' Truthfully speaking she wanted to have first time of Ryu with herself. Even Mira was taken by surprise as she too believed that Ryu will choose Amelia over others, buy this brother of his kept meking odd decisions. Looking at the downcast expression on Amelia's face Ryu explained his choice to her 'Mom I have interacted very closely with you and aunt since I woke up from my injury. But sister was left alone and I have not even seen her yet. So I wanted to show her some love since I had the chance.'

Amelia's negative thoughts were all flushed from her mind after listening to Ryu's reason. 'Despite being young he is thinking about how to comfort his elder sister and here I did not even think in thy direction. I was worried for nothing. Although his behaviour has become a little odd at times but all in all he is the same kind hearted Ryu in his heart.' Amelia was proud of her son so she gave him a big and warm hug while kissing him on his face. 'Mommy is happy that you think this way Ryu.' Rick noticed she was back to her cheerfull self so he didn't bother replying.

Once they were done with breakfast Mira got to her room while Rick was helping Amelia with dishes when they heard the knock on the door. This time Amelia herself went and opened the door to reveal a gorgeous lady with her bangs covering one of her eyes and with huge milkjugs. Those jugs were all that Rick needed to identify her in a whole market place filled with people. Lyla was here with her delivery.

'Hello there Amelia. I thought I would make a vist to you since I was relatively free today.' Lyla said while giving her friend a heartfelt smile. Amelia gave her a hug and invited her in. Rick was very happy to see the polite big-chested lady when Amelia asked him to bring some food for Lyla to eat. So Rick began preparing that.

Once done Rick bought the dishes out to the hall where Amelia and Lyla were talking with gusto. Rick found that their conversation was not all that different from the chats that ladies made in his old world. Rick place the dishes down in front of Lyla and she did not stand on ceremony and started eating. 'You have some too Amelia.' she offered to her friend. 'I would love to give you company Lyla but I just had breakfast with the family.' She said while politely refusing her offer. 'Okay.' Lyla did not fuss about that but she offered Rick now 'Little Ryu you have to grab a bite with me. Since your mother refused you need to pay the penalty and accompanying me for eating. Hehe' she said giggling.

Ryu can't and will not turn down any chance of getting closer to his milklady. 'If it is like that then I can only do that.' Rick replied. 'Ohh what a sweet child. Come sit close to me.' So now Rick was eating silently while listening to their chit-chat listlessly. But in some time he heard a topic getting discussed that he was very intrigued to find out. The discussion has shifted to Lyla's profession as a milklady. Rick found this was the best time to enter in their conversation so he chimed in with a curious voice 'Miss Lyla, my mother told me that the milk you provide us comes directly from your breasts. Is that true?'

'First thing little Ryu you can call me either aunt or Lyla. Miss Lyla sound a bit too distant. Secondly yes it comes from these breasts itself. Why, did you doubt your mother?' Lyla replied laughing softly. Amelia too smiled. Rick responded 'No but I tried squeezing both mothers and aunt Suna's breasts and nothing comes out of them.' To this both older ladies were now laughing loudly. 'Haha sweetie nothing will come out from them. Since they will only lactate when the lady gives birth to a child.' Lyla spoke in a preaching voice. 'I know that, but then how does it work for you?' Rick tried showing them like he was grumbling that they were treating him like a invoice child instead of a grown man.

Both ladies were enjoying the sweetness ozing out of the child. Reigning on her laugh Lyla replied 'Thats because of granny's magic little Ryu. She casts a magic on all the workers on the milk farm go through a magic procedure of granny and her magic is able to control our bodily functions such that most of what we eat is processed to get released from our breasts. That's why these are so large compared to other ladies in Korua.' Lyla held both of her tits in her hands bought them close to his face.

The cloth holding on to her breasts was loose when compared to Amelia's or Suna. Rick reasoned that must be because she runs the risk of leaking her contents if she held them too tight. 'Can I try squeezing them aunt?' Rick used his innocent face added with his puppy eyes to request this to Lyla. 'Ryu that's impolite to ask Lyla that.' Amelia rebuked Rick. 'No Amelia he is a curious child don't cut short his imaginations.' Lyla said to Amelia and she nodded in understanding. 'Okay Ryu we can do it like this. Since if I let you squeeze them in vain it will waste milk so, I would like to suggest that you milk them in a container that way we can let you fulfil your curiosity as well as nothing will be wasted. And I will pass the portion I had packed already for you to some other guys and that you can have it fresh out of my breasts.' She said while giving a mischievous wink to Amelia.

Amelia too laughed but replied with concern 'I hope this child's unreasonable demands cause you any discomforts, Lyla.' Amelia said concerned. 'You worry too much Amelia. Did you forget this is the work I do? This actually just part of the daily routine for me. Nothing much.' Lyla brushed of Amelia's concerns while adding 'Who knows little Ryu might be too infatuated with these and decide to be a milker itself hahaha.' She laughed while jiggling her tits with her hands. 'Let us start then little Ryu. Go bring a container I will undress till then.'

Ryu was very excited with the turn of the situation and his little brother down there seemed like it wanted to burst from his pants. For sometime Rick can't believe how the events unfolded and how Lyla decided to let him milk her.

When he returned back to the hall room. He found fully naked Lyla on her knees bending down to take a doggy position. 'Ryu you can place the container under me and start.' He wanted to know why she would take this posture. He decided to ask her directly 'Hey aunt I could have done it while you were sitting. No?' 'Sweetie this is the formal procedure we follow for our milking sessions as this ensures maximum output out of our breast. Now work on it no need to waste time talking.' Rick was already eager to follow up and getting the go ahead placed the pot he brought under Lyla and looked towards her jugs. He found out the looked even more massive on the assault of gravity on them. Her nipples were puffed and an inch long.

He took hold of one and squeezed it downwards while directing the jet to the pot. It was over stimulating for Rick and he had to adjust his dick around, in his pants to relieve himself of some pain his massive erection was causing him.

222