Visiting Ruby
32.9k 5 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira saw her brother holding plate full of nicely cut virgoa in front of his penis. Then he began stroking it with his other hand. Within few minutes she saw a large amount of semen bursting out of his penis and splashing on the plate. Mira was amazed at the amount of thick liquid released by her brother that now coated the whole plate. But then he offered all of it to her mother and that made her mad.

Rick has just provided his mother a full plate of cum and he was a exhausted after releasing the contents of his balls. But before he can take his seat he felt someone touching his knees, he saw Mira was poking him with her plate. He can see a surge of anger in her eyes and did not realise what she wanted. He was going to ask her directly when he saw her loking at her mother's plate with a hungry gaze and he felt the spark of understanding streaking accross his brain. So he took the plate from his hands and squeezed his a few drops of his left over cum in her plate but looking down he saw that Mira looked even more annoyed but all he can do is smile wryly.

Amelia was watching the antics of both her children on the side. 'Looks like my little girl really wants to try how her brother tastes like hahah.' Watching Amelia laughing made Mira blush hard and she can only point her blaming gaze on her brother. 'No use blaming it on your brother Mira he can't release anymore any sooner that atleast half a day. Come, bring your plate to me I will share it with you.' Mira was delighted to hear that so she did as told by her mother. Amelia tilted her plate over Mira's and Ryu's extra load directly slid down to Mira's one. Rick was eating his quota fruits as he watched both his mother and sister eating his cum soaked Virgos.

Nothing exciting took place at Ryu's place that day. He had to work extra to cut the overgrowth of the grass caused by his surging mana. While Mira helped Amelia with the pottery work. In the evening Jeff returned and the whole family had dinner. Today from their conversation Rick realised that Amelia was in the mood today but his dad was too tired to do it. So within and hour everything went silent around Rick when he returned from the walk he can hear Jeff's snores.

He checked on Mira to see, she was also in deep sleep. So Rick returned to his room and practiced mana circulation multiple time before he fell asleep with fatigue. Next morning he realised, it was already pretty late and when he woke up responding to Amelia's calls. 'Comming mom.' he replied and got out of the bed. When he got to the hall after freshing up he found Mira and Amelia talking. 'Ryu I have prepared your breakfast, you can have it and then both of you need to go to Ruby's place today.

Rick did his morning exercises and meditated on mana surrounding him on all sides but this time he made sure not to get lost in the feeling. He returned and had his breakfast. Since Mira was already done with hers, they gave Amelia a goodbye kiss and left the house.

After they had walked a distance from the house Mira opened the conversation with 'Stupid brother I know that it was you who did that to the grass in the garden.' Rick was stunned to hear this. He thought that he had gotten rid of Mira's suspicions yesterday itself, but he was wrong somehow she figured it out by herself. Seeing his brother not responding 'No need to try to deny that. I could feel the same energies surrounding you this morning like it was around the grass yesterday.' Rick didn't bother to deny it now. 'So what do you want to say little sister?' Rick asked realising Mira was struggling to ask something. 'Don't take this in a bad way brother but did you hit your head so hard that you do not know what it means to be already be born with mana control ability without going through with the proper baptism first.'

Now that Mira bought his attention to it he registered that this was really a much bigger deal then he was first giving it credit too. 'You would have had a very bright future if you had been born in a big powerful family of some nobles or officers of the royal court but alas we are just a mid income family in a distant town.' Mira was very disappointed for Ryu. She believed if they had the resources and they were able to send Ryu for the training in the capital it would have opened an array of opportunities for him. But now Ryu will have to make sure to hide his abilities turning his blessings to a disaster.

Rick had a few parts of his memories open up again to him and he gained the knowledge regarding his situation. Having ability to control mana from birth was thought out to be the epitome of natural talent such that there were never any case like that in this town of Korua. It's not like no one was born with these powers in small towns but not one of them had a good ending per se. Most of them will be poached by the royal court, rest will be grabbed by the nobles and out of the stubborn families that refused to part with their child some massacred and while some simply disappeared over night. Everyone knew what happened to them must have an involvement of the royal court, but who can speak up against it?

'You must not reveal this anymore, we are a little luckier that you won't have to wait for long since the awakening ceremony will be within this week itself so please brother keep it a secret till then.' Mira advised Rick with concern all over her face. If the word of her brother's ability got out then he would definitely be taken away by baddies. Rick patted Mira's head and gave her a peck on her cheeks. 'Mira I understand the situation clearly now. Thanks for your warning and sorry troubling you with my stupidity.' Rick said smiling. 'Hmm' came the reply and the both brother and sister moved towards their elder sisters house.

Ruby lived on the other side of Korua with her husband. Her house was full half an hour walk as they had to pass through half the town. Rick passed many houses but most of them were similar to his. He passed through the market place. This was around the centre of Korua and he saw different houses there. These were more like mansion. Large manor like houses with multiple floors surrounded the market place. 'Income disparity will always be a reality no matter which world we humans will live in.' Rick sighed. But what attracted his gaze was he found many naked people around. Nudity was not uncommon here but still people dressed to show off their wealth and class.

Thus it was unusual to see them running around naked. Rick also realised two more things, firstly that all of these naked people were running around doing some chores and secondly they had a star marked on their left butt cheek. Rick had no idea who these people were. His memories related to them must still be sealed or something. He can't ask Mira about that as that might be a very simple fact every one in Korua knew about. This would place him in an awkward position that might be hard to get out of. Hence he kept his mouth closed.

They reached Ruby's house and knocked on the door. This house was also much alike his own, Rick waited outside with Mira but no one opened the door. Mira put her ear to the door 'Looks like sister Ruby is with some customer, so we will just invite ourselves inside. Come.' Mira said directing Ryu to go inside with her. When Rick entered, sure enough he can now hear the heavy panting of a man and with low moans of a lady. Mira walked on and took a look inside the room where these noise were generated.

Looking inside Mira just ran in the room. Rick was confused, wasn't it a taboo to walk in on a customer having sex with a woman? What happened? He too took a look inside an his mouth was a little agape. On the bed lay a woman that very much resembled Amelia just a little younger in her looks with long red hair all spread over the bed. Her breasts although not as big as her mother were still very perky and were jiggling with the thrusts the man leaning on her was providing. She had a dick in her cunt which was attached to a frail looking man. Compared to Ruby Ryu was more interested in the identity of the man as his face was turned to the other side.

Also other reason for his interest was that although the man as stopped his thrusting, his dick was still inside Ruby. So a sight where a little girl clinging onto his shoulders looked comical to Ryu.

194