Uncle Ryder
31.7k 17 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick heard the man say 'Dont you think you are a slightly too big for this now little Mira?' Rick discerned he had known this voice. The man fucking his pregnant sister was his own uncle. 'But I love hugging you uncle hehehe.' Mira was happy to see both her sister and uncle together. 'Ryu you are here too.' Ruby was delighted to see that her little brother visited her. 'Come close here Ryu let me hold you.. ' she said while trying to get up. Seeing that Ruby was struggling to get up due to her oversized belly Rick moved closed to her, held her back and helped her sit up.

His sister rubbed his cheeks for a few minutes, then she rained down kisses all over his face. 'I was so scared for you Ryu when father informed us about your condition. Please forgive your sister Ryu, I wanted to visit you but no one allowed me to move out of this house due to my condition.' She said while tearing up. Rick wiped her tears with his hands and replied 'You need not worry about it anymore sis. I am all fine now just like earlier. And don't blame yourself I don't mind it, your condition is certainly not that you can move around too much. So please rest easy.' Saying that he hugged her naked body on the bed awkwardly.

'Little Ryu, Are you planning to give all your attention to Ruby only. I am also here you know hahhaa' Ryder chimed in slapping Ryu's back softly. 'Hey uncle.' he was still not ready to face his uncle with a dong dangling in between his legs. 'hahah still so soft spoken as always Ryu. Come give uncle a hug.' Ryder didn't wait for Rick's approval and gave him a tight manly hug. Rick cringed feeling a different cock butting head with his. He can only close his senses off for the time being. Till the time it took for his uncle to release him Mira was already conversing with Ruby, when Ruby spoke to Ryder 'Hey uncle even though we had an interruption but you have always paid me so you should complete what you started else you remain erect for the whole day hehe'

Ryder was in a bind he wanted to spend time with Ryu but what Ruby pointed was also important too. He was on his lunch break and he decided to visit Ruby as she was expecting a child. Since he was here he decided to barter some sex with his neice. Watching Ryder in a bind Ryu grabbed Mira's hand 'We will be in the hall uncle you can complete it with sister. We had planned to stay for longer period so you need not mind it.' 'Thank you Ryu. I will try to wrap it up fast so you can have your sister back.' Ryder gave a good natured smile to Ryu.

Mira and Ryu were out in the hall wher the can hear the resumed noises of their sister and uncle having sex. Rick was still a little amazed by how the events unfolded but he was loving tis world all the more. He loved how his uncle was fucking his pregnant sister, and how casual Mira acted while clinging to a naked Ryder. Breaking his thoughts Mira said 'You wait here brother I will bring you, some milk for refreshments.' Rick nodded and saw Mira leaving for the kitchen. 'When did she became so polite.'

Just within a few minutes Mira was back with two earthen glasses of Ratga milk. 'Here brother.' Still listening to the sounds of Ruby getting rammed Rick picked the glass and downed it in one go. 'Thanks Mira.' Mira smiled to him and sitting beside him she drank her own glass of milk. Rick felt that this milk was different from the milk he used to drink. 'It must be because what I was drinking till now was Lyla's milk while this seems to come from the farmed Ratgas.' But then he remembered he had already tasted the milk from the Ratgas too at her aunt's place.

He decided to give rest his mental theories by directly asking Mira about it 'How did you prepare the milk. It felt a ahem hm ... different than usual.' A big smiled bloomed on Mira's face and she replied cheerfully 'Yes brother. I prepared it just like you did that with our fruits. I thought it will to good to let you have the taste of my juice too sice I already had yours.' Rick felt nauseated realising the gravity of Mira words. He really wanted to give himself a tight slap. He will need to nip this bud right now itself 'Mira you need not do this I like to taste your juices right from the source. Doing this just dissolves the rich taste.' Mira blushed at this while chick pecking her head.

'Thank you Ruby. I am feeling better now.' Rick heard Ryder. It seemed like they were done with their session. 'Anytime uncle. I will be always available.' Rick can see his uncle giving Ruby a kiss on her forehead sice both of them have moved out of the bedroom now. Ryder focussed on Ryu now. 'Jeff told me that you were perfectly fine. But I want you to confirm it. You already know how much of a jerk he can be.' Both sister laughed at this and an annoyed Ryu again explained the whole situation to Ryder. At the end of the conversation Ryder said 'I would have loved to continue this but my shift is coming up now. So I will need to take my leave.' with that said Ryder moved out of the house and continued 'Say hello to Amelia from my side. I will visit some day. Just for the formalities Ryu too replied 'You too uncle. Say hello to aunt and Kyro from our side.'

Rick turned around to see a naked Ruby with a large belly looking at him with a gaze filled with love. She moved towards him and gave him a hug. 'Thanks again Ryu for visiting me.' Rick replied 'Not to mention Korua Sis even if you were out of this town I would have visited you.' giving her a smile. 'Did you guys took a bath or you are yet to?' Mira replied in negtive. 'Perfect then I can clean you both in the bath. Come with me.' Mira and Ryu followed Ruby as she had asked.

Both of them got rid of their clothes and entered. Ruby was using a wooden stool to sit as her belly didn't allow her to sit properly. I once both siblings settled Ruby washed them both pouring water over their heads. Sh me cleaned their assholes with her fingers. What was amazing for Rick was Mira did not protest it this time. 'Maybe she has become a accustomed to it now after I explored it for back to back 2 days.' Once done Ruby said 'Its done. Both of you can dry yourself outside.' Mira followed her instructions but Ryu had some different plans altogether. 'Let me help you clean up too, sister. It's been months since we last took bath together.'

Mira smiled and moved out and Ruby won't deny him as he had asked so politely to her. 'Sure Ryu.' Rick was waiting for her reply eagerly. So got close to her poured water on her body. He used his hands to gently rub her back. After cleaning her back as far as he can Ryu move to her exposed front. Within a few minutes Rick was now fondling Ruby's tits. When he was squeezing them a little milk was forming up at her nipples. So Ryu licked it, 'Ohh' Ruby was taken aback by his sudden gesture. 'Sorry sis there was some milk forming on your breasts so I didn't wanted it to go to waste.' 'I understand.' said Ruby. All this while his dick was rising up, but since Ruby didn't mind it Rick has decided not to try to control his erection and let it be.

Having his own sweet time with Ruby's breasts. Rick kneeled in front of her pussy. He parted her legs to reveal a slit under a red patch of hairs. He did not took this into his calculation tht he will need to wash his uncle's cum out of her pussy. Looking at Ryu's hesitation Ruby said 'Let me wash that up for you Ryu. You might not want to put your hand in there just after uncle left his seed down there haha'. Rick can only nod and move to her legs. While washing her front Rick has more or less confirmed his conjecture about Ruby. He can clearly see half of the time her gaze was fixed on his feet.

It was time to take the gamble. But Rick was not worried about it firstly he was confident of his deductions and secondly even if it failed Rick would lose nothing. 'Hey sister, if you want you can wash my feet. It feels like you missed them in the previous session.'

202