Ruby has a foot fetish
30.1k 16 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby was not ready for this. She was not able to register Ryu's words for sometime but when she understood what Ryu wanted her to do she had a smile on her face. 'Is that so Ryu? Then I think it's only fair that I do it.' 'Let me sit on the stool sis that way you can have an easier access. Ruby was a little suspicious that everything was going too smoothly. She knew in her mind that she had a foot fetish. Whenever see looked on someones feet she felt herself get exited over it. She wanted to play with it, lick it put it in her mouth. But in fearing that this was very unconventional and people might ridicule her, she didn't reveal it to anyone. Even her husband was unaware of that.

The only person to whom she actually revealed that was her younger brother. Her brother was extremely handsome as well as cute from a very young age. She loved her dearly. But his soft feet were a fatal attraction for her. She took advantage of Ryu's naiveness and on the pretense of helping him bathe she would get some time alone with him. When she would be sure she won't be discovered, she would reveal her fetish and show her love to his feets. She would wash them clean with her hands. Then she would first have a lick then she would be down and dirty with them. To avoid any reservations on Ryu's part she would fool him into thinking that she was doing that to tickle him.

But as Ryu grew up she can do that only a few times as she felt like he was growing to be aware of what her sister was doing to him and he might feel molested. She was too scared to continue that with Ryu and after an year she moved to her husband's house. She tried to suppress her desires and felt like if she buried them long enough she would get rid of these nasty cravings. But alas her desires only intensified. And now that Ryu bought this matter up she wanted to drop down and put his toes in her mouth but looking at the intelligence filled eyes of her brother she realised he looked very different now.

He has got rid of his child like appearance and he was rapidly developing into a grown man. Sensing the mature air surrounding her brother she felt some worries that he might remember what she used to pull off with him. So she asked 'Yes we can do that but did you hve any special reasons to ask me that Ryu?' Ruby tried probing. 'Of course I have a special purpose behind asking you that sis.' he paused and continued 'Half of the time I have been in this bathroom you have been gazing towards my feet.' Ruby felt her cover getting blown. She felt her face heating up due to shame.

'And now that I try to remember it you always seemed very interested in my feets. Hmm' Rick acted like he was trying to remember how many times Ruby used his feet to relinquish her desires. Ruby was looking on the floor with a deeply red face. 'Ryu might be unaware with what was going on with him and her sister but being exposed to a whole different world, there is simply no comparison between our knowledge.' Rick told himself.

'I am sorry for that Ryu.' More than the fear of getting exposed to the world, Ruby was more disappointed in herself. 'How can I do that with Ryu.' Thinking that tears were flowing from her eyes. Only thing left for her was to cry out loud, when she felt hands grabbing her shoulders 'Oi sis why are you crying. Did I said something mean?' Ruby saw Ryu in front of her questioning her. She had assumed that Ryu will be blaming her for doing 'bad things' to him when he was a child but what he actually asked her bewildered her. He was actually worried that why was she crying. 'Ryu... You.. You do not hate me?' she asked whimpering.

'Hain.. and why would I do that?' Rick acted as he was genuinely confused about the question. Ruby decided to probe a little further 'But what about the things I used to do in the bath?' Ruby asked still continuing with her whimpers. 'What things?' he asked back while acting like he comprehended the situation now he continued 'oh you are talking about licking my feet. But why would I hate you for that? I didn't feel uncomfortable anywhere while you did that. In fact ...' Rick continued in a shy tone ' I actually like the ticklish feeling.' This was the best scenerio Rick can present to Ruby to get rid of her guilt.

To say that Ruby was delighted to hear that would be a gross understatement to represent her feelings at the moment. Ryu's explaination had gotten rid of a major part of he guilt be dissolved but just to be sure she asked once more 'But Ryu don't you feel .. I mean .. disgusted with your elder sister?' she asked in a voice only she could hear. But Rick heard her and replied 'Why would I feel like that? If you enjoyed what you did then why should I be disgusted? Anyways everyone may have a secret or two tht they won't tell anyone. I should be actually thankful to you that you shared yours with me.' He gave her his innocent smile.

Ruby was not prepared to handle this situation. This was completely different from what she had imagined could happen if she ever got exposed. She was not able to sustain this overdose of sweetness from her little brother and with her ongoing pregnency these factors made he weak in her knees. She sat down on her ass on the floor. 'Ryu you can leave if you want. I will rest here for a bit.' Rick sat beside her and comforted her 'haha sis you are such a cry baby even when you yourself are going to be a mom.' He tried to humour her.

'Thanks Ryu. Your words helped me get rid of the large guit I was feeling towards you. I will try to control my desires from now on' Ruby said 'But why would you do that?' Rick asked acting befuddled. 'Don't you love doing that?' Ruby waited for a few minutes and then confessed nodding her head 'Yes I do love doing that. But this is not what people will accept in this world. They would always be repulsive towards my behavior.' Ruby tried to explain to Ryu. 'Okay I can understand that. But don't you have me? You can always do that with me and we can keep it as our secret hehe' Rick giggled acting a little childish.

Ruby was happy to hear that from her brother. He cared so much for her even trying to keep her secret for her while offering his assistance in order to deal with her suppressed desire. 'No, Ryu I can't do it to you. Hardly I was able to get out of my previous quagmire of bad choices, I can't make those choices all over again.' This guilty behaviour has gone for too long and Rick knew she needed a push so he decided to be more forceful now. Taking a seat on the stool and he placed his foot on a muddle headed Ruby's chest. 'Come on sister. Get started. My feet requires some cleaning.'

Ruby was still sulking when she saw her brother take his seat on the stool and placed one foot on her chest between her breasts asking her to clean them for him. Ruby knew Ryu was trying to help her but still she wanted to resist it. But seeing those small toes on his foot moving around she felt her mouth water. Gabbing his foot she put the big toe in her mouth while looking seductively towards Ryu.

198