First rimjob
31.4k 8 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick felt Ruby's soft tongue on his toe. He gave her a smile. When Ruby saw his smiling face she had a new boost of confidence. She dropped her shyness and began actively engage with Ryu's toes. She took hold on his other foot and placed it on her boob while she was working on his other foot. Ruby used her tongue to clean in between his toes and time to time kept sucking on them. After some time passed she held his foot in front of her face and began licking his sole in a linear manner.

Rick had previously believed that he was not going to enjoy this physically. Yes, he felt the mental satisfaction from the sense of dominance that built up in him looking at Ruby was sucking on his toes. But when she started with his sole he felt a pleasant feeling all throughout his leg as well a ticklish. Her soft tongue was going all over his sole. Ryu wanted to increase the sensation so he started stroking his dick slowly while using his toes on the other foot to tug on Ruby's nipple. It worked and Ruby was moaning.

Ruby was working on his feet for around 20 mins now. Now she felt satisfied. Her vagina has leaked juices on the wet floor but she didn't even notice as she was too focused on the treat she got from her brother. 'I hope this will help you satisfy you desires for at least a few days sis.' Rick took back his feet looking at them as they were all coverd in saliva. 'Yes Ryu it definitely will. Anyways now I have you. I hope you will be always available if I want to do something like that again.' she said giving a wink to Rick. 'It did not take her time to switch from crying like a child to now cheerful like one again. She experiences fast mood swings.' Rick said to no one in particular.

'Sure sis now to work on your different secret. Take care of this.' Rick got up and turning around, he bent down to expose his asshole to Ruby. Ruby acted confused and said 'But Ryu I already washed that for you. Didn't I?' Turning to look at her face Ryu can clearly see her lying as expressed by her rapidly moving gaze. He said 'Acting confused, are we here? Haha Sister since I remember your undue interests in in my feet, you feel I will miss that you took similar interests in cleaning me down there with your mouth.' Rick continued after laughing a little at the struggling expressions on Ruby's face 'You are not fooling anybody sis. It's only me and you here. So instead of this unnecessary talk why don't you do some actual work because I don't how long it would take for Mira to stay clear off this bathroom.'

Listening to Ryu's reasoning Ruby dropped all her pretense and used her finger to penetrate his asshole. She fingered it for some time and then sucked on her fingers licking them. Rick was not disappointed to feel Ruby's fingers instead of her tongue, as he knew that will take time. At the moment his sister was familiarising herself with his backdoor and when she is confident enough she will use her tongue too. Rick can feel his dick hardening at this thought. But he was not going to blow right now and wait for the right moment.

Ruby felt the insides of Ryu's anus around her finger. It felt so warm and soft to her. This desire of her was also birthed with her curiosity like her forbidden interest in her brother's feet. She pulled out her finger and put it in her mouth moving it around enjoying the taste of her brother. She herself did not know how to explain her the sense of excitement she was feeling. After repeating this a few times she was not satisfied with this setup. So she pulled apart Ryu's butt cheeks and put her face between them and started rubbing her face in it.

Then she used her tongue to lick Ryu's puckered asshole. She swiped it around moving her saliva everywhere to let his muscles relaxed. Rick felt the stimulation her sister's tongue was causing him. He relaxed his sphincter to let her inside and Ruby was happy to slid her tongue inside once she felt the door open to her brother's insides. Rick tried to open his butt hole much as he can to let entry to her sister. Ruby was tongue fucking Ryu. Sometimes Ruby would lick his rim while some time she would let her tongue venture deep inside Ryu's anus.

Having fucked Ryu's ass with her tongue for over 15 minutes. Her tongue was now unusable. But atleast she was fully satisfied. 'Thank you so much Ryu for letting me have this much fun. Hehe' she said wiping her lips after rinsing her mouth with water. 'No need to say thanks sister you will need to keep a secret for me too in return' Rick said with a devilish grin on his innocent face. Ruby saw Rick smiling while stroking his long dick. 'Little Ryu do you want to have sex with me?' Ruby was scared of his monster of a cock but if he asked she will not refuse him she decided firmly. Ryu has done too much for her and this was the time she can return the favor she owed him.

But Rick had different plans 'No sister no sex for now just do as I say.' Rick said as Ruby nodded her head. 'Open your mouth and keep steady. I will release my semen in you mouth and you will need to eat it. That is actually my secret that I want you to keep.' Although this was no secret to either his mom or sister or for that matter his aunt too. But he wanted to console Ruby by giving her something that ca make her feel important in his life too. Ruby was ready to go to any extreme to fulfill her brother's demand but when she heard Ryu's response she laughed at her stupidity. What can a boy ask for at this point of his age?

Swallowing his semen although was somewhat odd but that was nothing that required any effort from her side. Then again she was not the best one to comment on his request being odd as she was the one with her tongue in his ass just minutes prior. Seeing Ruby comply with his demands and opening up her mouth Ryu stroked his dick and it did not took long for him, who recieved intense stimulus, to bust in Ruby's mouth. He directed all his cum in Ruby's mouth. Once he was done he can see Ruby's mouth was barely able to contain all his cum.

'Swallow it slowly sis.' Ruby replied in positive by blinking her eyelashes. Rick can see Ruby gulping down his semen in small portions. He patted her head and praised her 'That was very good sis. Also your tongue was amazing both on my feet and inside me. You should take a rest now.' Ruby rinsed her mouth once again and they were ready to get out of the bath. Both came out naked and saw Mira outside of the house in the garden picking the blooming flowers from the shrubs. 'What took you guys so long?' Rick replied 'Sister can't help but show me some extra love, since we met after so long.' while winking at Ruby. To which she can only blush a little.

'Here sis I collected the flowers for you.' Mira presented the flowers to Ruby ignoring Ryu. 'Thank you Mira for being so sweet.' Ruby patted Mira's head. 'Also Mira I had a favor to ask you.' 'Say it big sis what is it. You know I won't mind.' Mira said. 'I know you love Ryu so much and I have seen you to develop some kind of bonding together. But I will have to ask you to please remain with me for this week. Actually now I am having hard time doing my own daily routine so I require some help around here and since Ryu will be attending the ceremony this week I can inly ask you.'

To say that Mira had no misgivings regarding Ruby's offer would be wrong. As this was the first time she was getting the right kind of attention for Ryu which she always craved for. Thus Ruby was right she didn't want to be seperated from Ryu. But she believed she had grown up now and can't do as she wished always. Also she can understand where her sister was coming from and looking at her condition she can definitely use some help around the house. Thinking this she can only accept her sister's request.'

'Thank you so much Mira. Also I believe Ryu will keep visiting us meanwhile? So you will not remain seperated from him for too long. Am I right Ryu?' 'Sure sis, of course I will visit both my sister's' Rick replied while giving them both a kiss. The after some time Rick left Ruby's house alone to return home.

196