Amelia abused again
38.1k 9 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick was alone while he was returning back as Mira was asked to stay at her house by Ruby. Rick has not thought that he was going to enjoy so much at Ruby's place. This was actually his first time getting a rimjob from a lady in both his lives combined. 'I will try this one more time hehe.' Rick thought as he crossed the markets and moved towards his home.

When Rick entered the garden he could hear the noises of Amelia from his house. This time he knew what exactly was happening. Since it was not even dusk at the moment so his father must not have returned home. Thus the only other possibility was that his mother was taking in 'customers'. His doubts were confirmed as he approached the main door of the house. Amelia was moaning, with which Rick was very familiar and a man was grunting. Opening the door Rick was muddle headed for some time. He was not if he should be angry with his mother or blame it on her obliviousness.

Amelia was being taken from behind in doggy style by the same man again. That was the town chief and the most powerful elemental mage in whole of Korua. He had the same look in his eyes that looked like what he was fucking right now was not even a human. Rick was already familiar with the personality switches of this man so this did not faze him anymore. Eric had his familiar blonde hairs on both his head and face, and right now he was tugging Amelia's hair hard while simultaneously thrusting in her dripping pussy.

Rick didn't feel the same jealousy that he felt first time he saw his mother getting fucked by Eric because he knew he had more dominance over her then he ever could. All he can and would do was to fuck her in the cunt, pull some of that gorgeous red hairs and slap her ass around. But Rick has already claimed her mouth and he was very confident of claiming her other holes too in the due time period. 'I am home mom.' he said. Amelia wan not able to look towards him as her hair was pulled by Eric causing her head to tug upward leaving her no room to glance around. She replied 'Ohh Ryu ahhh mhhh I have kept your lunch hmmm ahhaaa ahemmm . If you are hungry you ahha ah mhh hm you can have that.' Amelia replied while trying to fail to suppress her moans.

Amelia felt today the chief was a more horny than the days prior. He was pulling her hairs harder and was thrusting much deeper than previously too. She was in pain but she has agreed to do it. She wasn't getting taken any advantage over here. Chief has offered her up a very fair price to which she had agreed to. She knew this little bit of pain can help her earn some pretty significant amount for her family. Hence she endured it.

Rick moved to the kitchen and took his plate out with him. Sitting down in the hall he made himself comfortable on the floor as he began eating his lunch. Surprisingly he was not feeling anything while sitting and eating in the same room in which his mother's pussy was getting drilled. 'This world sure has numbed my sense of morality huh' Rick thought. Right then he heard Amelia scream and he looked to find a lange hand print on her bubbly butt. Eric was very consistent with this. He slapped her butt around many times and provided his attention to both the cheeks equally.

Having seen all this playing out once before Rick knew Amelia had signed up for this deal so he can't help her. Only thing he could do was to help heal up her butt after their session. This was the first time Rick thirsted for power and wealth. If he had that he could have been in Eric's place and fucking some other guy's mother instead of watching his own mother getting rutted and slapped around like a cheap whore. For now everything Eric did was all very predictable but next thing he did cause Rick to raise his eyebrows.

Eric shifted his hand slapping Amelia to her hair and combed them and again gripping them in his left hand. Eric tugged on it with a jerk and Amelia's face was lifted up. Eric used his right hand to hold onto first her forehead and then pressed his head beside her head and spoke in her ears. 'Cry like a Ratga lady. I want to hear you scream while I fuck you.' Rick can see Amelia raise her eyebrows on hearing the cuss word. Rick realised this must have not been included in their mutual agreement. Amelia would not like someone cussing in front of her child.

She might have given a leeway to Eric since he has been very generous towards her, if she was alone but not with her child in the room. Watching Amelia's displeasured face Eric had discerned he had messed up so he rephrased his lines 'Cry like a Ratga my dear I want to hear you scream.' Rick was intrigued by the events taking place in front of him. But the actual amazement came when he heard his mother scream loudly 'Mooo Moooo Mooooooo'. Rick felt his dick tighten up hearing his mother's voice. 'Damn this is some next level role play going on here.' Rick didn't realise he was so engrossed in watching the couple in front of him breed that he has not even touched his food.

'Moooo ahhh mhhh hemmm Mooooo Mooo Mooo ahh mooo mhhhmhh.' Amelia was constantly screaming like a cow in heat while Eric increased his thrusting. He must have been very exited by Amelia's screams. But he was not satisfied with this he moved his hand holding onto her forehead to her face and inserted two of his fingers in her nose and hooked it and wrenched it towards him. Now he was inside Amelia with his left hand pulling on her hair and while he was using his fingers to tug her head towards him using a nose hook. He bought his head closer again and this time said 'Now I want you to grunt like a Suaro.' Rick didn't know what animal that was in this world as he have had no recollection of it, but considering the sounds Amelia made after this be concluded that it must be very closely related to a pig from his world.

Rick has seen something like this first time in his life including his previous one. He knew that something like this must already exist in his last world but that too in some very rare porn videos. As this was a very degrading act for a woman, and the ladies in his previous world will not easily agree to this. But in this world they didn't feel any shame while doing this as evident by the face of pure bliss Amelia was making. She has been deprived of sex for three days continuously so she herself was very horny to begin with and feeling the chief reach deep inside her with every jerk of his waist she was pushed to the edge of her orgasm.

'Oink Oink Grrr ahh ahh Oink hmmm ahh hmhmm Oink grr Oink grrhmmm ahh Oink' Rick's dick was going to burst out of his pants if this continued. He used his hands to give his cock a few strokes and adjusted it so that it doesn't hurt him. If someone told him yesterday that this world where people on including vaginal sex in their intimate sessions, would open new ways to fuck to Rick, he would have laughed it off. But today he felt how naive he was being. Although this world has different moral values but humans will inherently have their darkest desires that manifest in different forms within different worlds. It was just that in this world people who had the power did not need to keep their desires pent up as they can easily avail someone for the service. While less powerful ones can't reveal their desires openly as they are always afraid to be cast out of the society.

'Oink Oink hmmahh Oink ahhh Oink Oink Oink mhhha' Amelia's drilling continued with her nose hooked by the chief. Rick was sure he was going to try this himself with Amelia. He felt a little bad that this idiot of chief used his mother in a way that he hadn't even thought of. After this he is going to try his every fantasy with Amelia so that he doesn't get beaten by any shithead again. While Rick was making his plans he saw Amelia's pussy squirting her juices like a fountain and sensing that even Eric bursted his load deep inside her with a final thrust.

Both of them lied down with Eric on top of Amelia while he moved his hands to affectionately grip her breasts. Rick knew that this guy was a completely different person when he was not hungry, so he was not worried that he would try anything else with his mom. So he focussed on filling his belly with the fruits infront of him.

191