State of affairs
30k 9 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric pulled his dick out after resting for a bit over Amelia's body. 'Thank you Amelia for a great time as always! I wanted enjoy for a last time since I will be busy preparing for the awakening ceremony for the town's children.' Eric said while getting up and dressing up in his less than ordinary robes. Amelia replied while still lying down 'You can come anytime chief. You work so hard so if I can be of some help to you then it's my pleasure. Also you are always generous with your payment.' Amelia was not completely out of her orgasm so she replied while still lying down and taking heavy breaths to calm her rapidly beating heart down.

'You know pretty well I have to be generous with the pay since my request are not normal. I have to have my partners in sex perform some extreme things during the sex session, otherwise I can not actually cum.' Eric replied. He did not feel any discomfort talking about his habits. In his younger days he too was very scared to show girls this nasty side of his. But now he was the most powerful mage around this town hence didn't fear any kind of ridicule.

'I can understand chief. Everyone has something that they are more prone to getting off to.' Eric nodded in reply while getting out a cloth bag from his robes pocket. 'Here is today's amount for your services Amelia. Happy to do business with you.' Eric smiled while handing out the bag to a still lying Amelia. He now moved towards the door while he saw Amelia's child eating around in one corner. That was the same child with his unique green hair. He was very sure of himself that this child was not of Amelia. Being the mages for a long period of his life, he can sense the mana interacting with peoples' body.

Many beleived that mana only interacted with those who had the affinity but mages at his level have already known the truth that mana interacts with everything regardless they are living or non living things as well as regardless what is their magical affinity. Also mana from the parents and child will always be very much comparable with minor differences. But this little guy here felt nothing like Amelia or Jeff. Even if he had similar mana with different hair, Eric could have believed he might have been fathered by a different person other then Jeff. But his mana composition looked incomparable to his parents. Heck this was the first guy he had seen with such dense mana around him.

'But his actual capabilities can only be known after the ceremony, when we can truly know what is his capacity to hold mana.' Even though Rick had a very dense mana meridians all over his body but it will all be wasted if his actual capacity to hold onto the mana inside him comes out to be only around the average level. 'Hope it is more than the average andhe might turn out to be another genius.' Eric knew that once any genius is spotted by the town chief and if they send them to capital they might be heavily rewarded in case they get recruited to a noble house or any other organisations.

Rick saw the chief move towards him. He acted as uninterested as he can. 'Hey little guy, are you preparing good for your awakening? If you manage to develop some amazing magical powers believe me, your life will be very rewarding. So prepare well and don't leave any regrets for your future.' Rick replied with a 'I know' with a nod. Watching the child still working on his food and he didn't even raise his head to look at him, if can only wryly smile and leave the house.

'Ryu why do you act so cold towards chief?' Amelia asked now trying to get up. 'Because he raised a shitty son.' Amelia now understood why he disliked chief so much. His son Jim was a real jerk in the town. He will constantly bully the children around Korua and Rick was just one of the victim of his. She as well as countless other parents have complained to the chief but all Jim ends up with is a week of house arrest. She knew Eric is very soft hearted towards his son. 'Yes he is at fault with raising his son like that but anyone would be spoilt if they knew they had the all powerful fire mage Eric to cover for them.' Amelia sighed and said 'So try to act a little nicer from next time he is not a bad person.'

'Hmm I will try.' Rick said while eating his food and ignoring everything else Amelia said. His horniness has gone down for now and he pondered on Eric's words. He had to work hard if he wanted to survive in this world. He knew this town was a peaceful sanctuary for humans but from Ryu's memory he also have know that out of their sanctuaries, humans will be hunted down in this world. Even these human kingdoms are constantly under threat of invasion from the beastmen tribes banding together with other monster tribes. Humans have survived till now because the 3 human kingdoms have always banded together to deal with any threats. Peace for this world always hung in a deliberate balance.

But those were too big matters that he can not influence anyhow so it's better to let the people worry about that. Rick shook his head and thought ruefully 'I can only depend on mister imaginary dragon to worry about larger contexts while I can only try my best to handle what I can at my level.' Rick already had a hunch after that dream that he had already been pulled in some kind of power struggle. He just hoped if too great of a matter comes up, that dragon will save his sorry ass somehow.'I will need to work harder.' He had decided he will triple the time he meditated on his mana circulation. For now he cleaned the dish.

Today Amelia was not hurt too badly so Rick was not asked to help apply the medicinal paste. He went directly to his room and started his meditation. Although after watching his mom grunting like animals while getting fucked in a nose hooked position has multiplied his libido many times but tody was not the time for the release. Tomorrow he will visit his aunt and have his way with her. He knew his aunt will do anything for him.

187