Ryu got a dog?
32k 5 191
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick had dinner with his family after his father was back, and he has let them know about Mira's situation which they didn't seem to mind. Before going to bed Rick too a walk as usual and before sleeping meditated once more. Next day he woke up late as usual as he always feels lethargic after his routine meditation sessions. Although while meditating Rick feels rejuvenated but after effects show on his body as he starts felling tiredness. He freshened up and met his mother in the kitchen. He held her from behind and grabbed her boobs under her clothes while he bit lightly on her neck. His morning wood was pressing itself in his mothers butt crack.

Although he has planned to visit Suna today, but now that he was with Amelia his mother's exploitation at the hands of the town's chief was getting flashed right in his mind. His dick frew harder. 'Okay a morning blowjob will not hurt.' 'Ryu here is your food' Amelia said handing him the plate. Rick took it from her hands and asked her 'Hey mom can you get to the Ratga position. I want to try something.' Amelia hummed and dropped down to her hands and knees. She knew Rick was going to put up some odd demands but since she has decided to allow him to do anything once on the daily basis, she didn't mind it. She believed as long as she kept his demands in control everything will be good.

Seeing his mom dropping to her knees without even putting up a question, Rick's already massive erection was further strained. 'Now come with me to the garden. I want to eat my food there.' He held Amelia's long hair at the end and pulled her with a jerking motion. Amelia knew he was asking her to move while continuing to remain in this position. So she walked while Ryu tugged on her hair. Rick was having a hard time feeling the same respect he felt for his mom like he felt till yesterday morning. He had realised that watching her getting bred while she did the piggy imitation has left a very deep impression in his mind.

He wanted to dominate and rough her up. Now he had a fair amount of idea that Amelia had a thing for getting treated rough. It was evident from how she had a massive orgasm while he was deepthroating her roughly two days back and she just passed out from it. He also saw her pussy squirting while Eric was degrading her. From these instances he has deduced that Amelia liked being treated worse than a whore, even though she herself didn't realise it till now.

Rick pulled her out to the garden and placed his food plate on the ground while he walked around pulling Amelia along on all her four limbs 'This feels like walking a dog. Haha.' He was surprised at how he was loosing his previous morality fast in this world. But the tightness in his pants pulled him back from his ongoing introspection. He got rid of his pants while walking. After walking around for some time with his mommy turned dog he sat down in the middle of the fenced garden. He wanted to degrade his mom in the public as that gave him some extra kink. Sitting on his bum in front of his mom he saw her face inocently waiting for the next commands from her son.

'Turn around mommy and face your butt to me.' Amelia did as expected. She wanted to advise her son on not to be too involved with his desires but her own mind was against the idea. A part of her wanted Ryu to continue with his peculiar actions. It wanted her to obey whatever he asks of her.

Rick saw his mother's pussy lips in front of him and the closed doors of her asshole. He used his fingers to part her lips and entered a finger inside of her cunt. Rick had a fair amount of idea why she was obeying him today, without asking any annoying questions. As he expected she was wet from inside. 'haha she is really enjoying all this' Rick laughed in his mind. On outside he maintained a familiar smile while he pushed his fingers deeper inside her. He used his thumb to stimulate her exposed clitoris and added one more finger to her pussy. Moving his digits first slowly then increasing his pace while simultaneously used his thumb on her clit.

Within a few minutes Amelia was moaning. Rick furiously moved his hand while adding some vibrating motion with it. Amelias's moans were getting louder and feeling that she was on the edge he pushed fingers from his other hand in her ass. Amelia lost her mental control and let loose her bladder pissing allover the green grass in the garden. Rick saved himself from her spraying piss with the prior knowledge. Amelia's hands gave up and she dropped on her chest, resting on the ground with her butt raised high above. She was still twitching from the recent orgasm and felt her mind black out for sometime.

When her brain came back online she saw a smiling Ryu infront of her. 'Hey mom you pissed yourself again. Haha' Amelia blushed hard listening to her son laughing on her lack of bladder control. First time it happened she blamed it on coincidence. But this time she had felt every second of her approaching orgasm and how hard it hit her. She said to Ryu 'Please keep it to yourself Ryu. Mother will be embarrassed if someone else comes to know of this' completely ignoring the fact she was not inside her house rather in the garden where each passerby can take a look at her naked self. She did not use her motherly tone to shut him up forcefully this time. Rather her voice came up as more of a request then a command.

'Of course I can't tell anyone mom. This will remain something personal between us mom' he kissed her on her cheeks. 'But Ryu now, I too am suspicious just like Lyla. Are you seeing someone secretly behind my back and learning a these tricks from them?' Rick bought his finger that was in Amelia's butt just a few minutes back, and caressed her lips for a few moments and then pushed them inside her warm mouth. 'Suck on it mother.' Amelia did as asked. Rick gave her the explanation he had prepared yesterday night itself 'Mother when I was unconscious for days due to my injury, I had these visions. I saw all many people in my dreams one after other using different techniques. There I saw people milking human females and ther itself I saw all these other 'odd' things. I wanted to bury all my visions but I was not successful in doing so. I have a very strong desire to perform all those acts done in my dream and check them out myself.'

'Please don't reveal these to anyone mom. As I have a feeling that I saw someone else's visions. I don't want people to call me a wierdo.' Ryu said while tearfully looking in Amelia's eyes. Amelia had a hunch that her boy was telling her the truth. It might have been that his memories merged with some other guy who might be dead now. Although a far-fetched possibility, it was actually possible in this world to transfer your memories albeit Amelia has only heard a few lores related to it. Seeing that Ryu was crying Amelia consoled him with a hug. 'Dont worry Ryu mom will not tell anyone. Don't you feel happy that both of us share our secrets with each other hehe. And regarding your dreams you can try anything with mom here no matter how absurd you might find them. But you will have to drop that idea if I said so? Understand Ryu?'

She wanted to allow free hand to Ryu regarding her body but still she can't lest he deprives from the right path. Hence she agreed with a condition. 'I understand mom' Ryu said ending the hug. 'But for now mom I need to get this down to do your work please.' Rick said showing Amelia his massive erection and simultaneously pushing her head down with his hands. She did not resist and opening her mouth took Ryu's dick in her mouth

191