Losing virginity to elder sister 2
33.1k 4 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby was having time of her life as Ryu's dick was exploring her insides. When Ryu pulled out from inside her. She felt like she was bought down from the heavens back to the mortal world. 'What happened Ryu why stop?' Rick smiled at a desperate Ruby. She can't see what was transpiring between her younger siblings. 'Wait sis. I need to lubricate my penis again.' Rick replied. 'Then why are you waiting bring it up. I will do it for you.' Ruby replied. She sought for Ryu to start with his pumping as soon as possible. Rick replied answering 'haha You forgot sister we had one more mouth in this room apart from you. I am using that at the moment.'

Ruby turned and lifted her head a little to see Mira kneeling in front of the bed and working furiously on her brother's cock. 'haha I understand .' Ruby too laughed. She was glad that Mira decided to help Ryu. She had known Mira's love for Ryu since they were kids. She also knew that the whole reason why she acted like a jerk to her brother was to grab his attention. Rick seeing that Ruby was a little disappointed that he had stopped bent down and took Ruby's nipple in his mouth and bit down on it. Ruby cried out both in pain and pleasure 'ahhh mhhh'. Ryu massaged both her breasts while he will bite down on her nipples one after the other.

Ruby enjoyed the pain she felt when Ryu bit down in her sensitive nipples. Rick licked her mammary areolas. He will lick each part of her breasts and then give them a playful bite. In sometime Ruby's breasts were full of Rick's teeth marks. Watching down he saw Mira was done with his dick. 'You left the balls Mira. Lick on them too.' Not wanting to fail at her first task itself Mira hurriedly took one of his balls in her mouth and used her tongue to lick in it. Sensing his one balls being licked by Mira, Rick's erection grew harder and in turn he sucked even harder on Ruby's nipples. Within a few minutes Rick felt something warm in his mouth. Realising it was his sister's sweet milk he gulped it down.

When Mira was done with both of Rick's balls, he held his dick against Ruby's pussy and rammed it inside without any foreplay this time. 'ahhh ahhh' Ruby screamed in pain. Mira down on the floor, was scared listening to Ruby's screams. She wanted to stop her brother but before she could do that Ruby's screams changed to low moans and then turned even louder. 'I have yet to learn many things in sex.' She had clearly panicked just now but she now aware that pain was also part of sex itself.

'Mira instead of sitting and waiting for me why don't you move to my back and continue licking my balls?' Rick directed. Mira was today in a mood to take on any task, so she moved to Ryu's back. Rick bent down and put his weight on his arms, in order to provide better Mira with better access to his balls.

Mira looked on the jiggling balls and finding not other way to keep them steady held onto them and then began licking them up all the while keeping in sync with her brother's motions. Rick's cock twitched as Mira gripped his balls and he felt re-energized. 'Yes Mira you are doing great. Keep going like that. These synchronised movements kept taking place among all the three siblings, when Ruby gave up and her pussy juices started gushing down. Ryu can go on for longer but he was aware that Ruby might not be able to handle any more stimulation than this let his orgasm take over him.

With the last thrust into Ruby's cunt, Rick left his cum deep inside her. Ruby also felt the twitching of Ryu's dick and her sensitive pussy released some more juices. Slowly Rick pulled out from Ruby, Mira realising that the session might have ended stopped her licks. She was going to leave to clean herself up but then she saw Ryu's thick cum slowly dripping from Ruby's pussy and dropping onto the floor. She gulped her saliva. It was such a bad way to let Ryu's cum waste. Rick incidentally saw Mira gulping at the sight of Ruby's creampie. 'Mira you can have it if you want. I don't think sis would mind that.'

Mira nodded and looked towards Ruby but she was in no condition to reply to her so she directly moved down to that dripping cunt and sucked onto it collecting many mouthfuls of Ryu's creamy cum. She loved Ryu's taste since the first time her mother actually shared it with her. She was delighted to eat it again and this time right out of Ruby's pussy. Speaking of Ruby, she was still not yet out of her orgasm. Ryu had fucked her mind along with her cunt. Ryu asked Mira to clean him up once she was done with Ruby's pussy and she was happy to oblige. She licked clean his dick and was able to suck some left over come from his limping penis.

'You did good little sister.' Ryu praised while patting her head. Mira was very happy to recieve praise from her brother. 'Thanks brother.' Mira gave him a toothy smile. For sometime Ryu was not able have faith on his ears, if he heard her correctly. 'She also knows how tos thank people haha' Rick was not going to make fun of her at this moment. Mira realised what came out of her mouth, she blushed and sat beside Ryu. 'We can rest for a bit but we will need to clean elder sister up.' Rick said to Mira. 'hmm' she nodded with a hum.

Within 15 mins Ruby was back to her senses. She saw her siblings have cleaned her up from her breasts to her vagina everything was cleaned up. 'Thank you both!' Ruby gave both of them a smile. Both Ryu and Mira returned back her smile. 'Alright Sis I think I am done here. Please allow me to leave now.' 'When can I expect you back little Ryu?' Ruby asked with evident sadness on her face. She knew he had to attend the ceremony tommorow so he would have to leave. Rick moved to Ruby and gave her a kiss on the forehead saying 'Let me be done with tommorow's schedule. Then I believe I will be able to visit you more frequently.' Ruby nodded.

Rick turned towards Mira and gave her a kiss too. 'Take good care of sis Mira. I believe in you.' To which Mira can only blush 'Good luck for tommorow brother.' After both sisters wished him luck, he left the house. Traveling fast he returned back home and after letting Amelia know his presence, got started with his cultivation. This went on till the night when he just took break for dinner and continued with his mana cultivation again. Rick has always sensed that after his each cultivation session, his affinity to mana was increasing. Although the increase was very little at once but it was continuous.

Rick fell asleep earlier today then normal because the ceremony will start in the morning hours itself. In the midnight hours, his pendent began glowing green and Rick found himself again in a familiar dark space. This was actually inside of his mind. He knew that either that 'demon' or the dragon can pull him here against his will. So he just prayed that it was the latter as he was not ready for another face off with the 'demon'.

As if heavens answered his prayers, a green mark of the dragon was formed mid air in the violet background and Rick a heavy voice 'Yo brat you are still alive hahahaha good good.'

208