Good luck blowjob
27.9k 10 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick woke up with his morning wood pressed in between his mothers butt cheeks. His hands were still gripping Amelia's breasts. He moved his hands inside the cloth holding her breasts. Feeling her warm breasts in the cool morning was very fascinating. Rick massaged both of them to his heart's content. Feeling her nipples rise, he shifted his attention to rubbing them. 'ahmm' Amelia moaned a little but was still fastly asleep and Jeff was always a heavy sleeper. From the heavy snoring going on from his side Rick was doubtful if he can sleep through a series of fireworks going on right next to him.

Rick had no objections from anyone so he carried on with rubbing and pinching Amelia's nipples. She would release some moans within her sleep. It was actually very early in the morning. Night was just fading away but it was not actually time for people in the town of Korua to wake up. When he was not interested to continue with Amelia's breasts he got up from the bed. He saw his mother was still turned away with her butt to his face. He stoked his wood a few times to plan on what to do and where and how to drop his seed.

Getting an idea Rick bent Amelia's legs such that her holes were exposed to him. Then he pulled her to the edge of the bed such that her holes were in line with his erection. Using his saliva, he loosened her sphincter with some massage. Within a minute or so Amelia asshole became relaxed. Rick was seeking for this opportunity and he pressed his cock against her. Pushing with some force Rick was able to enter half his dick inside her. 'Hmmm ahmm mmhh' Amelia moaned still in her sleep. But at this time Rick recalled an important fact, he was actually barred from using this hole for a week by his mom citing soreness.

Rick realised his fuck up and tried to slowly pull his dick out. Offending his mother will be bad for his cock in the long run. He can not sacrifice his later gains for this one time benefit. But before he can get it out he heard Amelia speak in a lazy voice 'You stupid child. Hmm.. Didn't I told you not to use that... one. Huh' she sighed 'What can I do with you? Hmmm Since you are already inside... You can carry on... But remember this will the last.. time in this week.. Now do it slowly and let me sleep some more... Hmm. We need to attend your ceremony too... ' she continued in the same sluggish voice.

Rick assumed that his mother allowed it because she was aware this was an important day for her son so she will let him indulge in his fantasies for a bit. Rick was happy to recieve his mother's approval and began his motions inside her anus again. Lots of his precum has already made the path slippery so he can push it farther then before. This slow motions continued for 10 mins when Rick realised that although it was enjoyable, he actually didn't want to release his semen in her rectum. He pulled out albeit reluctantly and went on to the garden to do his daily routine of simple exercises.

After half an hour or so his parents woke up. Amelia explored her anus with her fingers to check if Ryu came within her. She didn't find anything moree than just precum inside. Confirming this Anemia woke Jeff up and got busy with her household chores. When Ryu came back inside to see Jeff reading through a pamphlet. Rick now knew this was like newspaper in this world, containing news in and around the town. Most people in Korua knew how to read but only a handful minority can write. It was not that writting was too difficult but rather it was the case of priorities. There will be only a trickle of job opportunities for those who can write so most people will not waste their time learning to write.

Amelia was in the kitchen peeling the fruits. Rick sat beside his father. 'I have seen your dedication in mana cultivation son. You need not to worry about it much. Only a slight percentage of your performance will depend on your physical abilities son, rest will depend on your luck. But we should always focus on what's under our control and hope for the best. And since you have worked hard enough already leave rest to the luck.' Rick nodded on listening to his father's advice. Truthfully speaking he was also following the same logic. He knew about the luck thing from Ryu's memories but he still wanted to be at his best.

'Don't keep lecturing him. You should praise him sometimes you know.' Amelia spoke while bringing them their food and milk. 'Haha sure sure. Rick you have impressed your dad, even if anything goes wrong today you can wish something from your dad' Jeff replied. 'Okay now you should shut up Jeff, you will keep bringing negativity in the discussion.' Amelia said reprimanding Jeff. 'We will have our breakfast Jeff and after all of us have a bath. We will all leave together for the chief's mansion.'

Rick knew his parents will be present as the audience for the kids going through the awakening. Not only parents of the participants, most of the people come to check on the new generation unlocking their wings. It was like a festival of a sort for the townsfolk. Rick on one hand was not too fond of being the focus of attention for so many people but on the other hand his heart was beating faster with excitement. But first he had a problem to solve 'Mom.. actually I am not able to get it down even after I had sex with sister yesterday. Ahemm... I think I can get rid of it if you allow me to use your mouth.' Rick said to Amelia ponting to the tent in his shorts.

Amelia laughed while Jeff sighed. Jeff was worried about this since Ryu's childhood, his penis was 2-3 times longer when compared to boys his age. What he was worried about was not so much for the length but for the libido that might come with it. The more libido a man had the more he would need to spend on women to get rid of their frustration. Watching the tent in Ryu's pants when he just yesterday had sex with his elder sister, Jeff found out that his conjecture was coming true. He can't help his son in this but to hope that he awaken some powerful magical capabilities otherwise his life might be hard.

'I knew you would ask me that, once I became aware that you did not release it inside my bumhole. Haha You can eat your food let me help you with that.' Amelia bent down and pulled Ryu's pants down revealing his massive dick to everyone in the hallroom. Bending some more she took Rick cock head in her mouth. Jeff watched this with an uninterested gaze and began eating his food. Amelia had regularly updated him on her escapades with her son except the part of memory fusion with some other guy. So naturally he was aware of what was happening. 'It might not be too bad if he is able to get himself off using unconventional means apart from sex.' Because only sex costed money in this world rest the things Ryu wanted can be provided if a he asks politely.

Rick's mind was in double bliss. Firstly his cock was in his mothers mouth so that was that. But the more exciting thing was she was giving him a blowjob right beside her husband and on top of all that Jeff didn't mind one bit. Rick's arousal was at an all time high. While chewing on his fruits he pressed down on Amelia's head to reach the back of her throat. 'Mom I will be a little forcefull. Please don't mind me and consider this as your blessing for my good luck.' Rick grinned as Amelia was nodding all the while choking on his dick.

184