Awakening ceremony 1
27.6k 17 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick felt Amelia throat with his tip. He held her down there till he felt Amelia was going to choke. Once he loosened his grip she pulled her head back and took a deep breath. She didn't say anything just smiled at her child and went down and put Ryu's cock in. 'Glugg glugg glugg' was all Ryu can hear. He was using her mouth like a makeshift pussy. He felt her tits with one hand while choking her down on his cick with the other on. Suddenly he pinched her nipples hard. Amelia can only move her body in pain and arousal. She wanted to scream but her mouth was full.

Rick would let her take breaths in between her choking sessions. Slowly Amelia's face was covered with his cum and after some more time, cum was coming out through her nose. Rick looked at the nasty face of his mother while he felt even more aroused. The excitement of using a wife like a cum dump right infront of her husband proved to be too much for Ryu. He knew he won't be able to stop it. Taking his mother's food plate her jerked off his cum all over the fruits. The amount he released was enormous as always and it covered the contents in a thick viscous coating such that the plate was overflowing with his semen.

Next he took her glass of milk and released remaining of his semen in there. 'Here mom you can enjoy this now. Nothing wasted hehe.' he said to Amelia with a cheeky smile. Amelia was still breathing heavily, trying to take in the air she has been deprived of. She returned the smile with a face covered in semen and took her food from Ryu. 'haha Your boy certainly did a number on you Amelia.' Jeff chimed in seeing his wife taking heavy breaths trying to calm her heart. 'Yes looks like he is too excited for attending the ceremony today haha' Amelia too laughed with Jeff while chewing on her fruits and a mouthful of thick cum.

Rick was walking towards the chief's mansion, that is the location for today procession. Most of the time when Rick walked through the streets he would hary see anyone apart from the market place, as that was the hub of activities for Korua. But today certainly felt different. Many people were there coming out of their houses moving in their direction. Rick actually saw a disproportionately less children with them but he was not surprised as he believed he had now access to whole of Ryu's memory.

From that he knew children in this world were rare, atleast for the humans this was the case. The Reason that he assumed was because human males discharged very low amount of semen when they mated. That meant a very low possibility of fertilizing the females eggs. Actually this was the whole basis of sex being used as a service in this world. If fertility rates were like in his previous world, females would never be willing to just exchange some fruits against sex. But now in this world even if the female somehow end up getting pregnant that is even better for the couple and they will take the possession of the child. Most of the couple remained childless was a reality.

Amelia having three of the kids was a source of envy for her neighbours. As while they got none she had three. Rick was shocked when he thought till here. He did not clearly had the same condition like other males, instead the amount of semen he releases sometimes makes even himself to be surprised. 'I hope I do not end up knocking some lady up.' Although he only had vaginal sex with his pregnant sister only so no chance of any little Rick piping up yet but he was worried about his future. 'One more thing to clear with the dragon.' He certainly did not want to be a father yet.

Although husbands in this world won't mind, for that matter they mighty be happy actually, if he got their wives pregnant. But he can not compromise with his previous worldly morality to this extent. As they moved closer to the venue the crowd kept increasing. Walking for a few minutes, a raised up stage came into view. A temporary raised structure was created with wood and cloth, behind which sat a few people in evidently better attire then common masses. They were important people from Korua town. Around 20 were there and at the center Rick can recognised the blonde man and a younger man sitting beside him with a similar face.

That was his murdered or so to say, Ryu's murderer. He had nothing but hate filled in his mind when he saw that face. Although the irony was that if Ryu didn't get killed he would no have Ryu's body to possess. Jim was sitting there with an ever present smirk on his face. Rick didn't want too look at his shitty face any more and he was not powerful enough yet to go on the stage and smash his face, so he moved his gaze to others. Next to Jim, Rick found a gorgeous lady with long raven black hair in expensive clothing. She had light make up done with luscious lips and a bust that can give competition to Amelia's. She was a mature beauty through and through. Looking at the rapport between her and Jim, he assumed her to be his mother. One more noticable thing about her was her baby bump, that was even more proficient than Ruby's yet still took no points off her beauty. 'Bastard sure got one heck of a mother.' he cursed in his mind.

Tearing his gaze off from the pregnant mom of his bully Rick looked around. Right beside the chief's family he found an old lady. Old was certainly not the right adjective for her but since she looked older than Amelia, he referred to her as an old lady. The bust he saw on her was nothing of this world. Her's was even bigger than Lyla say less of his mom. She carried a white staff with her, confirming her identity as a mage. Many people in this world did not required a wand or a staff for using magic like Eric, but still some prefferd to use it. Rick again assumed her identity as the granny from the milk farm. There were two obviously clues that helped him deduce that.

Firstly that bust size was an obvious giveaway and secondly Rick had a feeling that she was looking directly at him right now. How she managed to find him in this crowd of people here was a mystery to him. But one thing he knew for sure was that Lyla must have been the one who must have told her about him. Rick moved his gaze from the old lady trying to not give the impression that he was staring at her. Rest of the people consisted of mostly men but there were a few women as well. From the chattering going on all around him, Rick knew these people were from branches of the prominent noble families from the capital, that were present in Korua.

'Hey Ryu, here!' Cutting his thoughts off was the voice of his buddy, Kyro. Rick smiled looking at a boy around his age with his parents, waving towards him. Kyro too was here with both his parents. Jeff too heard Kyro and took his family along to meet his brother. 'Greetings uncle! Greetings Aunt' Kyro greeting his parents while he did the same to his parents. While both their parents were socializing, they got together. 'Hey brother hope you are prepared for today hhehe.' Kyro said to him. 'I might be prepared but you certainly look better prepared then me haha. Am I missing something here?'

'Actually if I perform well in this ceremony and get some awesome abilities, father agreed to let me have sex with mother for a month without any type of payment hehe' Kyro practically whispered to Rick. 'You sure get all the best deals brother. Mine didn't offer me jackshit.' Rick feigned anger while replying. 'haha brother don't worry if you feel like you desperately want it, you can come to me. I will exchange my time with you so you can also enjoy.' However strange that sounded Rick knew Kyro has only good intentions for him but his stupid grin was getting unbearable for him now.

'Yeah that is all well and good, but aren't you counting the chickens before they hatched. I mean what are the chances that we commoners are able to command some kind of marvelous magic.' Rick told to Kyro. He didn't want his friend to dream too big such that he might end up hurting his feelings.

194