Awakening ceremony 2
23.7k 10 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Don't say that brother. We need to remain positive always. Even if we don't end up some kind of awesome mages but we will still have each other.' Kyro said serious face. 'Okay! Okay! I know to that. I just didn't wanted you to dream too big. Anyway where is that hard head Jake?' Rick recall they were three friends all together, and he has not seen his other friend since he reincarnated in this body. 'You already know Jake is nothing like us in family background. Since he is from the branch family of a nobility, his family has been provided a viewing location in the chief's mansion itself.

'Ohh good for him then.' Rick has known that all three of them were best friends. Since he has confirmed Kyro's behaviour, he was optimistic towards Jake too. They talked for a bit when Kyro found a few of his acquaintances and he got busy with them while Rick walked to where his aunt and mom were talking. He stood in between Suna and Amelia. They paused their conversation 'Do you require anything from us little Ryu?' Suna asked him. 'No aunt you guys can continue with your conversation and please don't mind me.' Saying that he placed his hands on their waist. He was surprised how they both managed to converse like normal housewives while carrying obvious hostility towards each other regarding their looks.

Slowly Amelia and Suna got engrossed in their lady talk while Jeff was talking with his brother. There was still time for the ceremony to start as people were still gathering in the town hall facing the mansion. Rick was getting bored so he slipped his hands inside the skirts of both ladies and inserted his fingers deep inside their bum. Amelia and Suna both looked the shock in each other's eyes. 'You still want to be naughty at a time when you can be called on the stage anytime now.' Suna said while she pinched his cheeks. Amelia was already used to these acts from her son so she just smiled and didnt mind it. 'Hey aunt.. What can I do when I am so bored around here?'

Suna saw her son has left the place, as he might have met his friends. So watching Ryu was alone around here she allowed him to play with her ass. Rick played around with their butts as much as he desired. But a call interrupted him as well as both sister-in-laws 'Hey Amelia! and Suna too! Why don't you let me joi you too hehe.' The new joinee was none other then Miss Milklady herself with her large tits swaying around as she walked towards both the ladies. But the interesting fact was she was not alone. She was holding hands with a girl of Rick's age with very similar features to her. Long black silky hair, with a pointed nose and a bust that was just a little smaller compared to Lyla's own.

Rick had to search through Ryu's memory bank to gather details about this girl. She was Lyla's daughter as he expected. 'Hi aunt Amelia! Hi aunt Suna!' Kira greeted the ladies. 'Hi aunt Lyla' It was Rick's turn to greet Lyla. 'You are here too.' with that Rick was pulled into Lyla's embrace. 'I would have asked Kira to accompany you but considering her shyness, you will be better accompanied by a rock then her haha' Lyla liked pulling her daughter's leg. Kira blushed but remained silent. Rick was again ignored as the ladies busied themselves in their usual chit-chat. Even Kira was getting involved somewhat in the discussion. So Rick can only do what he can do in this situation to amuse himself.

He again moved his hands inside of both ladies garments and grabbed their butt. Neither Amelia nor Suna gave any reactions as they were now very familiar with Rick's habits. Rick became emboldened to try new things. He moved his hands down below and inserted his fingers this time in their pussies and slowly began fingering them. This time both the ladies flinched as Lyla noticed what Ryu was doing but decided to ignore him. Getting no protests from both ladies Rick began fingering them starting slowly but then raising his speed gradually.

'mhhhm' Suna was the one to collapse first as she held onto him for support after losing control over her limbs momentarily. Lyla noticed Suna's pussy was dripping as evident form the wet spots on the ground right under her and she gave Rick a good natured smile. To which Rick smiled back while sustaining the fingering of his mom's vagina.

Suna continued her conversation with others while remaining in Rick's embrace for support. She didn't know why but she has began enjoying these escapades with her nephew. Within few minutes Amelia too collapsed on him for support as her pussy dripped her liquid all over the ground below. Kira was confused with the events taking place in front of her. One after other her aunt's collapsed onto Ryu's embrace. But before she can ask if they were uncomfortable anywhere a loud voice took over her attention. Not only her everyone around her looked towards the stage where Eric was speaking in a booming voice.

'Greetings to the residents of Korua from me and on behalf of everyone present behind me. First I would like to congratulate you all on the occasion of this prestigious ceremony to awaken the potential of our coming generation. Before we formally start the ceremony I have a few announcements to make regarding the abnormal event that took place yesterday. As you are all aware of a literal forest was spawned by someone within a period of few seconds. I myself led the charge to search the area but we did not find anything that was out of normal apart from the plants themselves.' Hearing that the chief was going to disclose some information about the overgrowth outside of the town, everyone accept Rick pricked their ears to listen closely.

'We found that the plants are still surrounded with a very powerful life aura.' People gasped as the most mighty mage a large majority of them have ever seen was telling them that something was too powerful for them to handle. Watching the masses gasping in terror, Eric knew he misspoke. Hurriedly trying to salvage the situation he said 'But that we need not worry. Looking at the level of threat we have asked for assistance from the royal court and I am happy to announce they have been kind enough to accept. So they will be some mages to investigate.' Eric saw most of the crowd calmed down when they heard the name of Royal court. Such was the prestige of capital in the heart of common citizens. 'Also we need not panic too much, we have not even seen any actual threat. It might entirely be possible that a mage misfired his spell and ended up accidentally doing it.'

Eric's words made sense to the people present. It was correct that they haven't even seen anyone or anything yet. 'So leaving behind serious topic let us move forward to what you all collected her for. Please welcome our elders who arrived for capital to grace us with their presence and they will help us with the ceremony this year.' with that 3 hooded guys entered from the side of the stage under the intense cheering of the crowd. Rick knew these were the elders who have the capability to stimulate the potential of the young children. There were two types of mages some required an external stimulation of some sort to awaken their mana affinity and their mana reserves. While other were like Rick who did not actually required that but were naturally endowed.

So technically speaking Rick didn't actually needed to go through this farce but it was necessary to maintain his cover and not expose himself. 'Now I will call upon all those children of the town who will undergo their awakening this year.' Rick was still in the reverie when he got a gentle push from Jeff. 'Go give your best son.' His father said with a cheerful face. He noticed Kyro too was present beside him. He must have returned while the speech was going on. So with cheers from both their families both cousins moved towards the stage through the crowd.

174