F*cking Nana before the crowd 2
30.3k 10 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick slowly began pumping Nana's moist pussy. He resumed massaging her sphincter and after feeling her relax it, he inserted his finger inside. 'Mhhhh hhhmmmm' Nana moaned. She didn't want to do it but can't be helped having his dick moving inside her simultaneously as his finger moved in her ass, was too much of a stimulation for her. Rick had to grip her wide waist with his other hand in order to maintain pressure on his dick. Now as the pain has culminated for both of them, they began enjoying the session. Nana didn't mind moaning every now and then and Rick focussed on providing her the pleasure of her life.

Rick was pumping inside Nana with the same consistency. Nana would have climaxed long before if he would have increased his speed but he simply won't let her. He will slow down a little once he will feel her vaginal muscles tense up and start twitching. Nana was both frustrated and blissed out. The double penetration from both Rick dick and his finger was making her feel the pleasure that she didn't believe was possible before today. The more pleasurable she felt the more she desired to reach her climax. But the hateful guy behind her had no plans to let this end yet. Just when Nana was conceiving her plans to make him go faster, Rick stopped and pulled out.

'Was that all you got kid?' Nana turned around. Rick was shocked at what he saw. With dried up tears on her face Nana's voice was for the first time not filled with disgust towards him but rather she had a smile on her face. 'What the fuck! Can half an our of sex change your entire personality itself?' Rick blanked out for a moment. She looked mesmerizing when she was smiling. Looking at the kid's blank expressions Nana laughed. 'Okay kid I will say it you actually trumped me. But you should know this has not ended yet.' She herself was trying to show a brave face like she can go on till the next day itself. But in reality she knew she won't even be able to hold on for even 10 minutes of hard fucking from Rick.

'Haha' Rick laughed. 'Of course not miss Nana I was planning to go on too. Just that I was bored of this position so would you mind turning and laying on your back. Nana didn't bother replying just did what he said. Rick held up both of her legs and inserting his dick in her dripping pussy Rick began a hard pounding. He will send his whole length inside and pull out completely. 'Mhhm ahhmm mmhhh hhmm ahhahhamm mhhhm' Nana was moaning in full volume she simply didn't care about anything now as she felt his dick kissing the door to her womb. Not her pride nor respect, she just wanted to be fucked to oblivion. She wanted to release all the built up frustration since the start. In the middle of her session Jim had already left so Rick can't have the luxury to see his face while his mom was crying and moaning so loudly beneath his cock. Jim might have left but the crowd was very much present there and the fact that one of them was fucking the mistress of town was something to be proud of, for them. That might be the reason why time to time Rick would hear the cheers coming his way.

When Rick felt his Nana's approaching climax he synced his own with it. Just then he bent down and while still pounding her hard chewed on her nipples. Thick milk filled his mouth and he gulped it down. Nana had a smile on her face as she screamed and met her orgasm. With a last pistoning Rick left his cum deep inside of her and then collapsed on Nana's body. As Nana's body was still under the affect of her climax she held on to the boy in her hands and refused to release him till her it subsided. Rick managed get up when Eric approached him. 'That was impressive kid haha' dare I say I myself was never able to make her scream like that.' he placed his hands on Rick's shoulders and praised him, then once he took a look at the massive dong now limping, Eric realised it was only normal with the size like this.

Nana was still lying on the floor with a stupid smile on her face. 'Take the mistress home and give her a proper bath.' Eric ordered the maids. Hurriedly the maids helped Nana get up, when she gave a look towards Rick and left with the them. Rick wiped his dick with the cloth one of the maid provided while trying to take a glance at his penis when he was cleaning it. Getting in his clothes Rick gave the maid a wink. She blushed and ran back to the chief's mansion. After getting all ready he bowed down to all the people present on the the dias and took his leave.

As he got down from the stage Amelia came running and hugged him. 'You scared me child.' she had been worried for him since the time he had placed his hands on the crystal. Her heart has gone through many ups and downs this whole day. Now when she can feel her child with her own chest, she calmed down. 'Its alright mom. You worry too much.' Rick said getting out from her bosom with a smile. Just then both his father and uncle approached with his aunt. All of them congratulated him ob his scores, that he achieved with suck a common birth. Some like his dad were more forceful with their appreciation while his uncle and aunt were little softer.

'I think we should leave now.' Jeff suggested. While the were having their family discussion Eric had announced his closing remarks and the ceremony ended. Rest of them nodded and moved towards their home. Just when they had moved out from the town hall ground and entered the streets, they were blocked by two ladies in maid attire. 'Please wait here a bit our granny would like to meet you.' Although Rick frowned at how they were dictating their terms to his family but since Jeff showed no discomfort on his face, Rick decided it was best not to escalate the situation. Since he wasn't even a junior mage and these maids were definitely at higher level then himself.

Since he has awakened his magical poweress properly he can very much feel the level of mages around him that were less than his own cultivation level. Like he felt Amelia was a mortal mage with her cultivation similar to his. While Jeff and Ryder had cultivation higher then him his aunt didn't emit any mana meaning that she must not be a mage. As Rick was analysing the cultivation level of everone around him. He heard the maids call out and now towards the granny moving towards them from the direction of the stage. 'Pardon me friends I had no other way to talk to you. Please accept my apology in my maids' stead.' Jeff courteously replied back 'You are our elder, Granny. Your voice will be our command so please don't jest about this situation.'

'Haha still so courteous, son of Emily. I will cut short my talk so you people can leave early for your homes.' she paused and continued with a smile 'I was very impressed with the show this little friend presented at the stage. So I would like to invite my friend for a close talk between us. Also why don't you come with him, Amelia, Lyla had told me a lot about you and I wanted to meet you too.' Amelia was happy that her son was attracting the attention of important people from around the town. She hurriedly replied in positive 'We will do as you say granny. Do you want us to visit on some particular day?'

'No nothing of that sort haha. Please visit at your leisure.' granny replied while patting Rick's head. 'Good day to you all. Allow me to take the leave then'. She left as fast as she came. Rick reached home with his family at dusk.

205