Emily got visitors
24.1k 12 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick saw a large built man asking for Emily's permission to enter her residence. He was with a younger person around the age of himself. Looking at their visage and their matching attire Rick assumed that they were probably a father and son pair. 'What brought you to this humble mage's inhabitation sire from the clan of Wilders?' Emily said with a respectful gaze. Rick realised that he was simply not able to sense if this guy even had any cultivation at all. That meant only one thing that this guy is simply too powerful. For that matter he was not even able to sense the cultivation of the younger person. But since he was giving him a similar feeling to Jim he discerned that he must be at the same level.

'haha Please don't embarrass us miss Emily with that. We are your juniors so please accept the bow from us.' saying that he bowed down and looking at his father bowing even though the boy felt unwilling, but still he too bowed. 'No need for the formalities Mr. Jacob. Since you are here let be bring something to serve to you guys.' Emily replied with a neither servile not an overbearing tone. 'No need for that Miss Emily. We are here only after our visit to chief Eric and we already had our lunch there. So please don't bother.' watching Emily nod he resumed his talk 'Actually your esteemed self might be wondering why I showed up here haha.' Rick felt this person was quite a jovial character.

Since the time he came in he is continuously laughing after each sentence he utters. Even though he had not gotten any response from Emily as such. 'Let me tell you then. Actually I was tasked with investigating the little forest that appeared out of nowhere on the edge of this town. Once the chief here made a report the royal court took the matter very seriously. So yours truly was here this morning when I found out from the chief that madam was present in her house at the moment, so I came running haha.' From this Rick skimmed that these guys were from the capital and we're currently at his case. Well that perfectly explains their cultivation levels. But Rick was not worried that he would be found out.

'I am extremely honoured that you took your time to visit this old lady but may I ask for your reason to come here.' Emily responded. 'What else will I come for then for this stupid son of mine. You know ever since he was a child he had been very fascinated with your adventurous stories. Once he learnt that I was visiting Korua he tagged along wanting to meet you.' he was clearly lying even Rick could feel that. He now had the fair amount of idea about this guy's motivation to visit his grandma. He was definitely here to get her to mentor his son. There was no other reason that Rick can think of.

While Rick was deducing this the younger guy moved forward and introduced himself with a bowed head. 'This is the second child of the Wilders family Samuel Wilder, and the only son of my father here Mr. Jacob Wilder.' Only the people of importance had surnames in this world including the powerful clans of the capital as well as the royal family. Commoners could weild no surnames. Emily nodded when Jacob resumed the conversation by bringing Rick into it 'Would this boy be your grand child miss Emily?' She nodded and answered 'Yes he is.' not fazed by her short reply he continued 'Haha Eric told me about this young man. Yours was the best performance from yesterday I assume junior.'

'Yes it was senior but it was I was tied with my friends.' Rick replied bowing his head a little. 'ohh haha no matter. It's the same thing. Samuel say hi to the little brother here.' Rick can see the unwillingness on Samuel's face but he proceded anyway 'Hello brother! This is Samuel.' Rick too wanted to have nothing to do with conceited guy but he replied 'Nice to meet you brother. Name is Ryu.' Getting the clue that his son was not willing to extend the chat any longer Jacob jumped in to salvage the situation. 'Haha young kids these days. Not even willing to socialize properly with their counterparts.'

Jacob then engaged Emily in his useless chat for 10 minutes or so when he realised that she was not that much interested in any of it. So this time he came directly to the issue. 'You see miss Emily my child always wanted to train under a tutor like your esteemed self and since I got the chance today to meet you. Please let me ask for your tutelage for this useless son of mine.' Emily already had an idea why he had come to him. Now that he has revealed his intentions, she refused him directly 'Please try to understand my situation too mister wilder. I have not taken any student in all these years and frankly speaking I have got no interest in training the young ones now. I just want to live the rest of my life in peace and solitude. Hence please allow me to respectfully deny you mr request.' Rick didn't know why she didn't mention about him but he guessed she might have her reasons.

Jacob knew he was not going to have any sucess in changing her mind now that she has refused his request in such direct manner. Truthfully speaking he was not very optimistic with this at the starting itself. He knew she has not accepted any kid under her years long. He was not even from the main line of the family. Like Samuel explained his family was the closest branch to the main family but still they were a branch at the end. Jacob thought she might even refuse people from the main family, so who was he to speak of. 'Thats okay miss Emily. I can understand. But if you ever decide on it please consider our proposal.' Now that he has failed at his first task, he can only try his luck with the other one.

Watching Emily nodding Jacob offered another deal. 'I had one other favor to ask from you miss Emily and don't worry I will pay for it haha' taking a pause he continued 'Since our previous proposal was rejected. Can we ask miss mage to get involved in a sex session with me and my son here?' Emily gave him an odd look 'With both of you?' 'Yes actually we father and son like to do our women simultaneously so I just hope you can agree to that.' Jacob explained. Seeing that Emily was mulling over it and has not outright rejected him, he became giddy with excitement. 'Since our request is a little odd we are willing to double payment too.'

'Although I am an old lady. You will need to show your sincerity first mister Jacob.' Emily said in her usual monotonous tone. Rick was flabbergasted by this negotiations taking place in front of him. In spite of being very familiar with the workings of this world, Rick was still left in a daze. 'Of course, Of course I will offer 2 earth grade magic crystals for one session.' Jacob offered pulling 2 voilet crystals from his robe. Emily didn't look much impressed and said 'You do realise that I have no use for that at my level of cultivation.' 'Yes, yes I know that but this will be just for a single session. Not to mention you have your little grandchild here that may require it. Also, we might have some odd requests during the session so I will add one more crystal. So what do you say miss Emily?'

Emily took a look at Rick. Jacob was right just an intercourse with her in exchange for 3 earth grade crystals was a very fair deal. 'Okay' Emily agreed 'I am old now so I will leave everything to you guys.' saying that she slipped her gown from her body. She slowly removed her dressing holding her breasts as well as her skirt. Rick looked at his naked grandma and he recognised the fact that that she looked even more beautiful naked. 'You can definitely leave it to us.' Jacob said as he pulled his pants down while leering away at Emily's naked chest.

156