Get a feel of your abilities
22.8k 12 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily laid there in the puddle of piss for around 10 minutes, when she was able to properly register what had transpired. 'Those guys sure did a number on me!' She said getting up from her nest if urine. Rick saw that Emily showed no sign of disgust on her face even though she had been throughly drowned in some random people's piss just few minutes back. Rick asked to investigate the matter further. His stiff dick refused to go down before getting the answers. 'Gramdma, was that necessary for getting those 3 crystals.' 'Haha' Rick saw her laugh loudly for the first time 'Of course Ryu this was worth it. You are still a kid so you don't really know the value of these crystals now. You will understand once you surpass the rank of junior mage.'

Rick can only nod to this but he had to ask something of even more importance. 'What I was concerned about was about they piss... I mean ahem... they urinating on you.' Emily gave him a smile and explained 'I know it might be strange to you but as I said you have not seen the world yet. Many people have developed some weird habits that they only expose when they are on bed with a woman. They were from the clan of Wilders and they are very famous for their beast taming arts. Maybe they developed this custom while interacting with their beast partners. Anyways this was nothing much.' she said while curling he long white hairs to drain as much piss out of it as she can. 'Once I take a bath. Won't I be back to normal?' with that sentence she moved towards her house. 'Let me complete that and we will continue your training after that.'

Rick has got his answers but his dick was even harder then before. It was declined to go down without a fight. He pulled his pants down a gave it a few strokes and put his pants back on. He was simply not willing to waste his cum by masturbating when he had a list of beauties to fuck all around him. Now he had one more thing that he need to experiment with. He too wanted to try to piss on somebody and watch their reaction. But who he can try it with? With minimal chances of repercussions? Only one face came to his mind. A redhead with red eyes and a curvy figure. Rick shook his mind out of his trance state. Thinking about all that will take him nowhere for now and it will only aggregate his problems with his cock. Rick had no release in mind. He might get a chance with Amelia today.

With that last thought Rick began his mana cultivation to bring his mind away from all this. After cultivating for around half an hour under the afternoon sun, he was woken up by his grandma's voice 'We can start now.' Rick opened his eyes and saw a pristine looking Emily once more. Nowhere he can find the Emily who was treated worse than a common whore and got pissed on by a father son pair from the capital. Here face was rosy red and her bust although covered look very seducing to Rick now. However much Rick tried now the image of his strict and authoritative grandmother had been ruined completely. Now what he can see infront of his eyes was a common slut that enjoys rolling around in piss.

Closing his eyes and flushing all those thoughts from his brain, Rick looked towards Emily and asked 'So do I need to do something in particular grandma?' 'Yes since you have the magical ability to control plants, focus on this little one here and see how much you can make it grow till you are exhaust your mana. We need a better idea about how much is the mana requirements for pulling these tasks first.' Emily directed him to a set of three saplings that she might have recently introduced to her garden. Getting the go ahead Rick directed his mana to the plant trying to simulate in his mind the growth of the sapling to a tree. But alas Rick found he was already out of mana when the sapling had just been around his height.

'Damn all that mana and it's only grown to my size!!' Rick can only curse in his mind. Now he realised that growing little grass and an actual tree were entirely different tasks on a dissimilar levels. 'Hmm that's not very impressive. Try to do that again with the other sapling after taking some rest, and this time keep the mana flow under control at all times.' Rick has already analysed the problem. Most of the mana he utilised last time simply got wasted to the surroundings insted of helping the plant grow. He waited for 15 minutes and began working with the other sapling. This time he did it slowly maintaining his focus at all times to the next sapling only.

Although Emily did not let it show her face but what her grandson has performed was no ordinary feat. Two things astounded her. First was definitely his recovery rate of mana. She had deliberately with held the fact that others at Rick's level will require a minimum of an hour or so to collect back all the mana they have lost after expending all of it at once. But Rick managed to recover all of it within a span of 15 minutes. The second thing of interest was the amount of plant growth he can undertake with his mana. Even though most of it was wasted still to grow a plant by this much was not an easy task. She rated her work as 'not impressive' just because she wanted Rick to give his all.

With these she has become even more certain that the forest outgrowth in the vicinity of Korua was definitely related to her own grandchild. She always had her doubts when she first investigated the forest at her own individual capacity. Unfortunately at the time when this event took place she was out of town, otherwise she would have definitely uncovered the events surrounding it. But still she had a massive confusion in her mind. The aura left around in the forest had a very minute presence of demonic nature to it. But when she had probed Ryu, there was no demonic presence tht can be sensed comming from him. The Wilders must not be aware of why the royal court took this matter so seriously nevertheless she was already aware of it. It was due to someone in this town was able to sense the demonic presence in the forest and informed the Royal court of the same.

Nothing related to a demon can be a negligible matter to all nations in this world whether they controlled by humans, elves or for that matter even the beastmen. Hence the Royal court showed utmost concern and sent the head of the second family from the Wilders to investigate.

Half an hour had passed when Rick stopped. This time the sapling can be said to have transformed in a tree. Although it was only twice his own size but atleast it can be called a tree. 'haha' Rick was happy at his achievement and was laughing when his head blacked out and he began falling down. But before he can fall to the ground, he was caught by a set of gentle hands that slowly placed him on the ground. Emily put his head on her lap began combing his long green hairs with her hands while smiling like little girl. 'At last I found someone that is definitely worth training and what could be even better that he is my own grandson.' Rick was definitely a very unlucky person as he could not enjoy the mesmerizing smile of his grandmother.

177