Suna r*ped? 1
30.4k 6 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick and his family were having dinner. Rick was eating the fruits and smiling as his father praised him. 'Boy you actually managed to will not one but full two milk supplies for our home. You are definitely going to surpass your father here haha.' If one can see them having the dinner they will be surprised because Amelia was sitting besides Rick bare chested. Looking more closely both his parents had their own pot of milk to drink with the fruits during the dinner. It was not that he was not properly looked after by his parents but rather he refused his pot of mik and choosing to drink his portions directly from Amelia herself. Rick took a bite of the fruit as he moved and latched his lips on Amelia's tits. He drank one mouthful and continued with his fruits.

'And I am amazed how you managed to get that sterm mother of mine to take you as her disciple. Haha Good very good.' Jeff was happily munching on his food while ignoring the fact that his grown up son was sucking on his wife's tities. To him it was only normal that since his son has won the reward for them he will naturally have the first right over it. 'I did nothing dad. It was granny herself who chose me.' Rick argued. 'Whatever you say boy. But that does not change the fact that your luck with old ladies is quite great.' Rick blushed a little as Jeff and Amelia laughed. Their conversation continued like that till the dinner ended. As usual Rick took a walk outside and when he returned he can hear that both of his parents were indulges in sex.

Rick had a desire to intrude upon them and try to have a threesome with them. And he had a fair amount of confidence that he can totally pull that off but he will try that after a few days when he will be ready for it. For now he went directly to his room. Opening his seal he entered the space in the gem and saw little sapling that had germinated from the 10 virgo he had plated. Although there was no new fruits on any tree but he was not disappointed as it had not been even a complete day when he plucked the last batch. After pouring all his mana from the reserves to the single virgo sapling he went to sleep for the day. Tommorow he was planning to make a visit to his aunt's place as he had not seen them after the awakening ceremony, few days back. His dick felt a surge of excitement when he thought how much he can take advantage of her.

Next day Rick woke up and had Amelia give him a blowjob while he drank all her from her breasts. At the end he sprayed his seed all over her food which she ate afterwards. He had made a judgement that Amelia had begun to like the taste of his semen and nowadays will to looking forward to have an opportunity to eat it raw from his cock, a habit that he was happy to oblige for. For the rest of the day after having his bath he cultivated like his grandma had told him. Still he was only able to gain control of a single leaf at a time and that too of a small shrub. Trying this on a tree was a complete waste of time for now. Frustrated with his lack of progress he took a break and after letting Amelia know, he left for Kyro's place.

Most of the people have forgotten about him and now he didn't find a single person talking about his feats. He didn't know if he should feel happy or sad for that. On one hand he should be happy that he will remain under the radar for anyone with bad intentions for him but on the other the young heart beating in his chest wanted to feel how it is like when people respect you or when they talk about you. Putting these thoughts at the bank of his mind he moved towards Kyro's place at the same monotonous pace. Reaching his house he found Kyro sitting alone in the garden plucking on some grass. Getting close to him after inviting himself inside the property he was surprised that Kyro had not noticed him yet.

Placing his hands on his friends shoulder he asked 'What happened brother? Why do you feel like someone stole your cat away?' Kyro was looking frustrated and he didn't even ask Ryu what actually a cat was. Rick can see that Kyro looked a little relieved after seeing him there as he replied 'Go in and get a look for yourself. It's that nobility bastard from the awakening ceremony and his friends. They are having sex with mom.' Rick was shocked to hear this but now that he listened carefully again, he can definitely hear the cries of Suna. It previously went unnoticed by him as he was concerned about Kyro. 'Then shouldn't you be with her to check on her so they do not try something funny with her?'

Kyro sighed as he spoke 'Mom already knew that they planned to humiliate me by having sex with her. So she sent me outside.' Rick gripped Kyro's shoulders little tighter and said 'Don't worry brother come with me. Let's take a look together.' Kyro agreed after thinking for a while. 'Okay brother. Let's go.' Both Rick and Kyro moved towards the house with Kyro following behind Rick. Rick didn't mind it that much since in this world it was a normal thing to fuck any women you want. But as they moved closer to the house they can hear Suna cries getting louder while they can hear some laughter mixed with it most probably coming from that nobility bastard and his friends.

As Rick took look a look inside and saw what was going on there, even though he was ready for different possibilities but still he can't help but feel a tinge of rage build up inside of him. Suna was layin on the ground on her belly. One of the friend of the noble was sitting on her ass. Closing looking he was fucking a laying Suna while in a sitting position. Simply speaking Suna was getting prone-boned. He was thrust inside her with all his might as he was clutching her hairs hard. It must have been very painful for her since she was crying like a pig getting slaughtered. The other two were laughing at her condition. Once the guy from the ceremony saw them enter he commented 'Ohh look he bought his friend to save his mom haha' Rick frowned at this. He was confused not because of that guy's statement but rather due to silence of Suna to that.

He asked Kyro about that 'What were the conditions that they asked aunt to follow and how much they paid?' Rick had two reasons asking that firstly he can have a better idea in gauging his aunt's situation better and secondly he can collect much more knowledge about this world from that. 'They had asked her to remain silent for all the duration of their sex session. As they can use her in anyway she is not to complain. And they actually paid her 30 virgos for this.' As Kyro explained the situation in a whispering voice Rick had a better understanding now. Since they actually paid 6 times the amount that Suna can get from a session with one guy. Although they were three in number but still the amount was simply too much for Suna to ignore.

'Hey miss Suna won't you clean my feet with that sweet little tongue of yours?' the noble boy asked a sweating Suna as she was getting thrusted in ground by his friend. Suna opend her mouth and sticked her tongue out as the boy place his feet on her face. Rick can see Suna beginning to lick the sole of his feet. 'Haha it's ticking. Keep doing that.' Suna did as she was told and licked all around his feet. Rick knew there was a single reason they were doing that, that was to humiliate his friend. He hurriedly turned around to see that Kyro was definitely going to fight with them if he remained there any longer. And that's will be probably, exactly what they wanted him to do. If Kyro initiated a fight here they were going to beat them down.

And since Kyro was the initiator of the brawl they would even escape any punishment. The other two friends that boy had bought were definitely in the junior mage level. It was only logical for the boy to bring someone to ensure his safety as he himself was even weaker than Kyro, this needing some support to lend on. Going through all this in his mind Rick decided it was best to first get Kyro out of here. He persuaded him saying 'Brother you need to leave this to me. I will look after aunt don't worry. They are clearly doing this to intimidate you into starting a fight. You need to leave.'

170