Let him use you like they used you!
26.3k 7 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick was taking time in processing the events taking place in front of him. He saw his aunt getting fucked and degraded like a whore few minutes back and now she was all normal like it was nothing more than a daily routine. He can only bait down and wait for Suna to get back to him. Kyro must have left to take a walk to somewhere as he can't find him in the garden. Suna returned back to him naked as she sat beside him still drying her hair. 'So Ryu where is Kyro?' Rick replied 'I don't know. Most probably he left to take a walk somewhere.' she sighed as she heard his reply. 'What am I too do with this child? They were obviously trying to get to him by having sex with me.'

Rick can't help but ask her about that 'If you knew that then why did you agree to their offer?' This was the burning question in his heart. Suna asked back, a little confused 'Hmm? Why would not I accept it? Afterall they offered a good enough price.' Rick was not satisfied with that answer. So he asked again 'But that was not some normal sex session. They were doing some pretty nasty things to you.' Suna laughed as she replied 'Ohh so you were worried about that haha. Well I agree that asking me to lick their feet was not the best deal. But at the same time it is not something that is impossible to do if offered enough compensation. Hehe' Rick can only watch her laugh, stunned.

After some time she continued 'I know what those jerks were trying to do with me. But they are a hundred years too young compared to their mother here. They felt like they were hurting me with their 'big' penises haha. I can't even feel them inside me. And especially the short guy that was the most vocal out of all of them. All he did was talk, talk and talk. When it came to sex he was even worse than the other two of his minions. He felt like he would just drop dead if he thrusted any longer inside me. I was just acting to cry in pain to satisfy their little ego. Only problem was they really messed up my hair. But seriously they felt themselves like they were some big men. Even my little boy can satisfy me better than them.'

Rick just imagined what would have happened to the noble boy if he somehow heard this conversation. He believed most probably he will spit blood and drop half-dead. Rick was previously planning to either kill that boy or make him suffer all his life but hearing his aunt's words he wasn't sure anymore. His pity for him increased 10 times over. He now realised that during his shenanigans with aunt where he was thinking that he was humiliating her, it was nothing but children playing house for aunt. Within some 10 odd minutes both aunt and nephew were laughing together. But after some time Suna looked a little worried as she asked him 'But the worst thing that I am worried about is related to Kyro. I knew he would be hurt seeing me like this so I sent him out.'

She continued after taking a pause 'He is not as mature as you Ryu, he still behaves like a child. I have no idea how I will convince him about this. Although it's silly of me to ask solutions from a child like you but since you are so close to Kyro, so please if you have any way to help me with him, then share with me.' Rick fell in silence for a while and after seeing a hopeful expression on his aunt's face sighed and said 'Okay aunt I have a solution. But it might be a little extreme so you need to think and decide on it properly.' Suna nodded like a chick.

'Then listen aunt. You need to let Kyro do all those things to yourself that his bullies did with you. Once he does that he can't feel bad since he had already tried doing that with you. He might still feel a resentment but most of it will be gone it think.' Rick gave his analysis. Rick saw Suna's eyes brighten up as she exclaimed in excitement 'Wow Ryu. You are so sharp-witted. This might actually work.' In her happiness she gave Rick a tight kiss on his cheeks. 'Wait here for some time Ryu I will make some churned milk for you.' She wanted to do something for Ryu, for suggesting her the best solution for her problems with Kyro.

Rick waited and his aunt brought a frothy milk shake for him. 'So was there any special reason for your visit Ryu. Sorry I forgot to ask and went on my on monologue.' She asked guiltily. 'No aunt it was nothing important I just wanted to visit you and Kyro. Since I did not see you guys after the ceremony. Anyways I always remember your bumhole. It is the best thati have used till now. So today also my primary reason was to use it again but seeing that you already have been through a lot I will return some other day.' Suna smiled as she heard Rick's praises.

'What are you saying Ryu? When I told you it will be available for you then I actually meant it. You can come and use it anytime.' Suna said as she immediately went on a four of her limbs and exposed her asshole to him. 'Here see it is available haha' She giggled as she did gestures by contracting and relaxing her sphincter. Rick's dick was not going to take his temptation lying down. Rick was ready, as the whole reason he traveled to his aunt's place today was to fuck her and as she was offering it to him on her own accord, how can he deny it. He pulled his pants down but did not move as he said to her 'You forgot to wet it aunt.'

Suna did an 'oops' and returned back to his crotch like a naughty cat. She walked on all fours licking her lips. He pulled the fore-skin down exposing the head of his cock to her. She tried to touch his dick with her hand. Rick softly clutched her head softy and gave her a hard slap. He already knew that Suna didn't mind these, only looking at it like kids playing with her. Suna pouted 'Why would you do that little Ryu?' Suna was in a mood to act all cute today. He replied 'No touching with hands aunt. You can only use your mouth. And while you are sucking remember to not scrape your teeth against my penis. Everytime you do that, you get a slap as a punishment. Got that my little Ratga.'

Suna too was enjoying this roleplay 'Understood little Ryu.' He held her by her hair again and gave her another strong slap, now turning both her cheeks bright red. She pouted back 'And what was this slap for?' Rick grinned and said 'Haha my Ratga forgive me. I forgot to tell you that from now on you need to call me master. Understood?' Suna nodded her head saying 'Yes master! Now can I suck on it master.' Rick never knew Suna had this side to her. From her interest to continue on with this Rick discerned that she must like doing these roleplays. He will keep in mind to explore this side of her in their later sessions too. 'Yes you can little ratga.' Suna looked ecstatic to recieve the permission to suck her nephew off.

She began licking all over his length. Slowly going all over his cock from each side. She used her lips to suck on his cockhead. As Rick was enjoying the the blowjob, suddenly he was bitten lightly by Suna. Looking at the mischievous grin in her eyes he knew she did that deliberately. He pulled her hard towards himself and gave her double slap accross her face. She said with a grin 'Why two slaps master?' Rick reasoned 'First was ofcourse for scraping your teeth on your masters penis and the second one was for doing that intentionally.' Suna nodded and began sucking and slurping all over his cock. 'shhhllrruup glug glug... Slurp.. glug glug' She was enjoying her treat when Rick directed 'Suck on those balls too my little Ratga.'

Suna nodded and licked and slurping her saliva on his balls. She put them in her mouth one by one as she played with them with her tongue. Rick's dick was fully tight now. Feeling that he can't take anymore teasing he got up, held Suna by her head 'Come with me for a walk my Ratga. Your master will help you breath in some fresh air.' Holding her by her hair he dragged her to the garden and made her walk all around just like he used to do with Amelia. Twice revolving all around the garden he settled in the middle. 'Put your head on the ground little Ratga and push your butt back so that your master can have an easier access. Suna did as she was told, getting in a leap frog position. Rick saw she was still doing the same gesture with her asshole by rapidly contracting and relaxing her sphincter muscles. Rick sure was going to fuck her hard today.

173