Ryu got two bitches
25.1k 8 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Of course aunt. You can leave everything to me.' He said lustfully looking at her slit pressed outward by her large milky thighs. Although he had collected some 30 virgos, and be was confident that he can fuck around with most women in Korua with that. But for now he was not going to waste any of it. Having around 21 free pussies to fuck at the milk farm was enough for him and also, for now he won't be able to explain the origin of the fruits with him. He took hold of Amelia's hair in his right hand and April's in his left has he gave them a tug and brought them with him. After a few minutes April asked 'Do you take a walk like this everyday Amelia?' Amelia watched Rick frowning at this as she again asked for permission for speaking with an 'Oink'.

Rick replied in a gentle tone 'Mom can you explain the rules to aunt April and what is the punishment for breaking them.' Amelia nodded and began lecturing April 'Listen carefully April while walking we can only behave like a suaro so try copying me. Also, try not to speak properly without consent from little Ryu otherwise you will get a hard slap from him.' April was amused at the rules and laughing a little he agreed 'This is an interesting game you mother and son came up with Haha. But since we need to play by the the rules I will try to follow you.' 'Oink Oink' she tried to mimic Amelia. 'Good job aunt. You are a quick learner' saying that he patted on her labia amd then inserting his fingers inside her exposed anus as a sign of appreciation. 'Oink Oink, Oink' she had completely molded herself in the role.

A lot of eyes turned towards them but none were too surprised with any of this as this was a common occurrence of no importance. Rick was more than happy to be ignored by the populace while taking a peaceful walk with two of his mature bitches. 'I am loving this. I guess I will try to take more walks like this in the future. Hope you join us aunt April.' 'Oink Oink' April replied with as affirmative of a reply as she can manage. As Rick was thinking of turning back around after a 20 minutes slow walk, he came across an abandoned alleyway. Thinking to do some naughty things with his two bitches he brought them in. 'Oink Oink' Rick realised April wanted to ask why he got them in this dark alley whole Amelia was docile as always. 'I know what you are confused about aunt April. This is wher we complete our daily routine of our walk'. Amelia was confused but before she could try to voice her opinion she saw Rick giving her a playful wink.

She understood what he wanted. Her little boy wanted her help to prank his aunt. She was soo delighted from this gesture of involving her in his escapades that she instantly nodded to April. 'Since you joined us I thought you would like to be part of this session too, that's the reason I brought you in'. April gave her consent with her piggy voice. 'Now both of you put you head on the ground and push out your butt.' April was not sure what to do but she just followed Amelia's lead. Rick began massaging their sphincter with his saliva filled hands. His mother was used to all this so she relaxed her muscles providing entry to his fingers. But same was not the case with aunt April, it might be first time for her since someone explored her anus in this manner. Rick had to insert his finger a little forcefully inside April and resumed his massage from the inside.

'Ahh mhhm mmmmhm' April was not ready for this intrusion as moans escaped her lips. Rick felt the soft anal walls of April and sped up his fingering. Slowly he found her shivering all over. He might have triggered something in her as her spasms continued for a few minutes. 'What did you do to me Ryu. It felt amazing.' April said in a excited tone turning back to look at the little guy. 'I am happy that you fel lt good aunt but you just broke the rule.' April bit on her tongue playful saying 'haha oops... Yes it was my bad.' She moved her face back to Ryu to recieve her punishment. 'Pah' A searing pain ran through her face bringing her back to reality from her bewitched state. She was definitely not expecting such a hard slap. Gazing at Ryu with blaming eyes, she pouted and took her position back.

Looking at her playful nature Rick was reminded of Mira. Amelia saw tears threatening to come out of April's eyes so she held on her hands giving her a soothing smile that felt like she was telling her that everything was going to be alright. April closed her eyes and let Ryu fuck her ass with his fingers. Watching her supress her moans in a bit of anger Rick was aware that he had to handle the situation somehow. For sometime he left Amelia alone as he focussed his attention at both holes of his neighbour. Using his other hand he began stimulating her pussy lips and simultaneously rubbing his thumb on her clit. April was thrusted back to the heavens from triple stimulation. This was the first time in her entire life she was feeling such arousing effects.

After 10 minutes of continuous rubbing, licking and fingering April was brought to the edge of her orgasm. She was holding on to her dignity by a thread. Rick saw that she was still not willing to moans under his triple assault hence he increased his pace even more. Pushing his tongue as far as physically allowed. 'ahhh mhhhh mhhh mhh hmmm ahh ahh ahh' Once her dam of resistance collapsed she was screaming like a real pig. She can't take the assault on her senses anymore and sprayed all her seed on his face. The sense of release was too much for April as she slumped on the street.

Rick was giddy with his achievement so now it was Amelia's turn. He got to her front and jerking her face with her hair he gave her multiple slaps saying at last 'Mother I'd still the best. You put up no resistance hehe.' Looking at her red face and the motherly smile she was presenting to him, his dick became even harder. Holding her head he pushe it onto his erection and so began deepthroating of Amelia in a dark alleyway. 'Glug glup hmmm glug glug ahhemm glug cough cough cough glug glug' Amelia had managed to gain control on her gag instincts and now she can take all but a single inch of her son's massive penis inside her throat.

April was brought back to her senses by Amelia's screams. 'Oink Oink mhhhh Oink Oink' What she saw amazed her. Amelia was getting fucked by her son. He was thrusting very deep inside her with large jerks. But the even more interesting fact was with one hand he was pulling back on her hairs while his other hands were hooking her nose. When she collected enough energy to sit back up she saw Ryu was not fucking but using his mother's asshole. From her location it gave an impression like she was having sex with her son but now noticed it was just another wish of her son, she had decided to acquiesce. 'Aunt April turn around and bring your mouth to me.' Although she was still somewhat mad at him for slapping her but she agreed reluctantly on the premise that she might be able to experience that devine feeling once more if she kept this little devil satisfied.

Just as April took her position beside Amelia, Rick pulled out his dick from his mother's asshole and inserted it into her mouth. April cringed as she released that she was indirectly tasting her neighbour's ass. But she didn't protest and let the little guy use her mouth as a makeshift pussy as he fucked her throat. Rick will keeping switching between Amelia's asshole and April's salivating mouth. April did not find it as apprehensive as she had thought. After a while she began to love the intrusion in her throat. Every time his dick passed over a certain point she would feel a tingle in her pussy.

Half an hour passed like this when Rick felt his release taking over him. He trusted deep inside Amelia holding her waist as a support. Loads and loads of cum was pushed deep inside her rectum. Some of which even leaked from her asshole. Pulling it back out Rick immediately slapped Amelia's butt immediately commanding her 'Mom close it down its leaking. We can use it well instead of wasting it.' Amelia rapidly contracted her sphincter to trap all her son's seed in her warm embrace.

166