Jake got serious mommy issues
22.1k 9 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick was stunned after hearing his friend asking to fuck Amelia. He did not have any problem with letting him have sex with Amelia. Neither he can stop her from taking in any new 'customers' and not he had any desires to do that. As long as she didn't not fuck anyone he hated it was fine with him. But he was a little surprised by Jake's choice. He had been visiting his house for so long but Rick didn't notice him having any sexual interest in Amelia. Observing that Ryu was taking too long to respond Jake said with some disappointment 'Its okay brother I can understand if you don't want that. I think I will try with aunt Suna once then.' But before he can get up Rick slapped his back. 'Haha brother what are you talking about. It's between you and mother you need to get her permission first. Why would I have any problem? Of course if you can't pay for it then that's a different story.'

Watching that Ryu was back to his cheerful self without any glint of blame in his eyes, Jake too laughed out. 'Haha don't worry. Father gave me enough. I think it will be enough.' Rick got up as he walked to his parents bedroom 'Then let's go and ask mother if she will agree to it.' Although Rick was not completely okay with the fact to allow Jake to fuck Amelia. But he understood that this world had its own set of rules. And anyway the amount of dominance he had on his mother no one can trump that. That thought did away with last of his reluctance. Amelia was doing the bed sheets in her room when both boys entered the room. 'Hey mom little Jake here wants to have sex with you. Will you allow that?' Jake blushed a little, he had not thought that Ryu will be so direct with Amelia.

'hmm.. Is that so little Jake?' she asked him. Jake gathered his courage to say 'Yes aunt Amelia. You already realise the situation with my mother. So I thought maybe you can help me with that.' Once Amelia remembered his family's condition her motherly instincts took over as she came forward and gave Jake a tight hug. 'Yes I do kiddo. No need to bring it up again. You have me here, so do you want to have it now?' Jake replied with a 'hmm'. Listening to that Amelia began removing her clothes. Jake interrupted her with 'I have some 15 virgos with me aunt right now. Will that be enough.' He had already asked around with the payment issues but just to be sure he confirmed with her. Amelia released her breasts as she replied with a laugh 'You need not pay little Jake. I believe it's your first time. So it's our responsibility to do that for you.'

'I know that but I won't feel good if you won't accept them. So please.' he bowed his head. 'Okay then do as you like. Come now don't be shy. Leave everything to me and remove all your clothes.' Rick was watching all this amusingly. This was the first time Jake was going to lose his virginity, this sure was going to be interesting to watch. But his mother disrupted his thoughts with 'Hey Ryu, you need to move out. He is shy because of you.' Rick sighed to move out but before he could do that he heard Jake say 'Can you please let him remain here aunt? I think it's better if I have a company.' Rick stood back as he grinned back at Amelia. His mother was totally naked now her full chest with thick nipples and he her puffy pussy completely exposed to everyone in room. With her long red hair cascading down her shoulders she looked like an angel from the heavens.

Jake too was thinking about that as his dick grew to its full length and this he was having trouble removing his shorts. Rick had best thoughts for his friends first sex but he was somewhat disappointed when he saw that 4 inch penis. His mouth hung down at his size. But Amelia did not show any expressions on her face as she said some words of encouragement to him. Rick was not listening to anything as he was still brooding on Jake's size. The more he thought this through the more he came to accept it. He was simply an exception in exceptions in this world. Average size of a dick here was around 5-6 inches so a kid having 4 inches was nothing sort of abnormal. Only other dick he had seen from his age-group was of Kyro who himself was on the larger side with a 6 inch of length.

Amelia laid on the edge of the bed and opening her legs she invited him in. 'You just need to put it between those lips little Jake and push it inside.' She held his hands to show her support as he did what he was told. 'ahh mhhm' Jake moaned as he found his cock completely swallowed by Amelia's cunt. Rick wanted to laugh at this comedic scene but lightly bit on his tongue to stop himself. He might leave some permanent scars in his friend's confidence if he laughed here. 'Can I call you 'mother', aunt Amelia for this duration?' Amelia smiled and responded in affirmative. While Rick was finding this session getting more and more interesting to watch. 'Can I hold them mother?' Jake said while pointing towards her boobs. Amelia had to step in at this point as this guy was too formal with all this 'Little Jake listen, you can do anything you want with me. Okay? If I am uncomfortable with anything I will let you know. So no need to ask permissions for everything. Also, you should begin moving your hips now or you will limp down pretty fast like this.'

'Hmm' Jake responded as he held onto Amelia's boobs and began fucking her pussy. While he increased his his pace of fucking, Amelia looked towards Rick and after gaving him a wink immediately began moaning in low voice. "Damn, she really looks experienced in this." Rick thought as he saw Amelia continuing with her obvious fake moans. 'Ohh Jake you are so good at this. Yes keep doing it like this.' Only Rick knew how much of his will power he was expending to control his laugh. But for Jake it was working like magic. Getting a boost of confidence he squeezed her boobs harder while thrusting even deeper inside her. Within a few minutes Jake had found out that Amelia was leaking milk, so this time he did not ask for her consent and sucked on her nipple. He gulped down on the milk as he bit down on her nipple. 'Ahhh mhhh hmmm mhhh' This time Amelia's moans were real as Jake was chewing on her sensitive nipples. 'Yes mother scream like that under your son's penis.'

Rick felt that this guy had recieved too much boost in his confidence. After a few more minutes passed Rick was feeling bored watching all of this when he heard a slapping sound 'Pah'. Jake had slapped Amelia's bust hard saying 'Where did you got those Ratga like udders mom? But your milk sure tastes good' He slapped her other breast 'ahh' Amelia cried out a little but did not register any protest. Was this the same Jake who was shy to remain naked in the same room as Amelia and wanted his friend to provide him company. He was having a hard time superimposing both Jakes. This felt more like his alter ego just like what happens sometimes in Rick's case too. As Rick was thinking all this Rick heard another slap sound 'Pah'. This time even Ric was shocked. His friend Jake was holding on to Amelia's neck and slapped her right accross the face. 'You cheated slut. Didn't you? You cheating suaro.' Amelia can see a build up of rage in his eyes. She was choking a little but felt like she should not interrupt whatever was comming out of the little boy.

She knew he must have had been done many wrongs by his mother and now his rage was boiling out on Amelia. Just then she recieved another slap 'Pah'. 'Why did you do that to father? He loved you so much.' Jake slapped her back while he was trying to fuck her harder. Rick who was watching this from the side knew Jake had lost his mind, so he wanted to stop him. He was not worried about Amelia as this was nowhere near her limit but he was really worried about his friend's mental state. If he let this continue he Jake might end up scarring his psyche. But Amelia looked towards him and asking him to not intervene with her eyes. "She had gone full mother mode on him." Rick stopped himself. Amelia wanted all of his buit up emotions to be released, Rick theorised. After some violent sex session that included many slaps to Amelia and a few bite marks here and there, Jake busted his nut inside Amelia and slumped down on her falling asleep.

138