Mira loses anal virginity
27.7k 8 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia held onto Jake as he fell asleep in her embrace. 'I think his issue with his mother are more serious then he had let me in.' Amelia replied 'I am sorry Ryu that you had to see something like this while you are still so young.' Rick brushed it off 'I can handle it mom. Rather I am worried about him. What will happen to him when he wakes up and remember all this.' Amelia slowly put Jakes body on the bed saying 'He had a mental breakdown. Most probably he won't remember it when he wake up. But just to be sure try not to bring up his family in your conversations for a few days. And if he remembers it anyway then let he handle that.' Rick saw the serious expression on Amelia's face and decided that no further inputs will be required from him her so he nodded his head.

'But are you okay mom? He bit you like a kid.' Rick asked grinning. Amelia analysed her breast for bite marks, finding a total of 5 of them all over. 'Yeah, it's nothing much. You had but me harder when you were a kid Ryu haha' Rick blushed a little and decided to take his leave. Rick worked on the next virgo tree in his room before taking rest. At night Rick's family was having dinner with his family with an extra attendee. 'How is your cultivation going on kid?' Jeff asked Jake. 'Pretty good uncle Jeff. I will be able to cross over to a junior mage within a week or two I feel.' Normal conversation was going on as fortunately Jake does not seem to remember anything and Amelia told him that he just fell asleep due to releasing his seed for the first time.

Just then Mira came closer to Rick with her greedy eyes. Rick already knew what she wanted but he can't do it while Jake was in the same room. Although he knew it should not be a big matter for Jake to realise the difference in their manhood. But if he could avoid that then he would. 'There is nothing left in me Mira you will need to wait till tomorrow I guess.' He smiled wryly. Nonetheless Mira was not in mood for listening to his reasons. She kept her piercing gaze on him all the while. His parents were busy in their discussion with Jake so no one took notice. Rick sighed and held onto Mira's hand, getting up and informing others 'Mom we will have our dinner in our room.' Amelia gave an understanding smile 'Alright you two.' This Rick and Mira were sitting on the bed in his room.

'So what do you want Mira?' Rick asked faking annoyance. Mira replied in her own condescending tone 'You already know brother. I will take it myself you need not do anything.' Just then she began pulling down his pants. Rick had to teach her a lesson, this little girl was getting too obstinate with her demands. 'Okay Mira wait. Let me do it myself. You won't be able to get it up.' She was not satisfied with this but knew her limits. Rick suddenly held her in his arms and put her on the bed and pulled her skit down. She was stunned for a few minutes by this behaviour for Ryu. This gave him time to turn her around and holding her wait get her butt in the right position. Mira was on the bed with her head down and her butt pushed out.

'What... What are you.. doing stupid brother?' She asked in a surprised voice. 'Nothing little sister I am preparing to provide you with your delicious semen. It's just that your mouth is not wide enough to suck on my penis. So I will use your butt hole. Now remain still.' Listening to his plan she visibly panicked. 'No brother it won't go in. Don't do it. It will hurt.' Rick laughed deviously replied while massaging her anus with his fingers 'Don't worry sister. It will be fine. I will not insert all of it, just the tip. So try not to move too much. It might hurt a little but you are strong, you can take it.' Mira calmed down a little when he told he will not push all of it inside her. He continued to massage her sphincter for a while when she relaxed and it opened to give him entry.

Despite knowing that it might hurt Mira he still went ahead and pressed his dick head on her puckered hole and slowly began pushing. 'Ahhh ahhh ahhh No brother it hurts. Don't push anymore.' Rick used his hands to hold onto her mouth and whispered in her ears 'Don't cry otherwise mother might not allow us to do this again. I will just push some more and look at the brighter side it will pain only this time. Once it is used, it will become wide enough to take my penis in easily from next time.' She turned back to him and nodded while Rick can see tears in her eyes. 'Don't cry it will be fine.' Rick gave her a kiss on her cheeks. This mad her blush a little even in this painful situation. 'Okay but do it slowly.' Rick was happy that she understood him and gave her another kiss.

Focusing on his dick, he pulled it out and lathered it with generous amount of his saliva and then began pressing it back on her anus. This time it was easier as Mira suppressed her cries by a lot and he was able to drive his head inside the hole. 'Well done Mira. I will push in some more now. Hold tight.' Mira held onto the bedsheet as she nodded with firm eyes. Watching her determination he got confidence to push it inside with much more force. 'Stop stop brother ahh ahh'. He knew he can't stop right now or he won't be able to penetrate her any deeper. Shoving his dick in he pushed half of it inside her while holding onto her mouth. Mira was properly crying now. As he removed his hand her complains came pouring out 'Stinky brother. Stupid brother ahh huuu I told you to stop huuhu. Why didn't you stop. Huh hu I am going to tell mom about this.'

Looked like he had overestimated her determination a bit too much. He had to soothe her somehow 'But what is the use of crying now Mira. As I told you it's already inside now and you were so strong. And aren't you happy that I will be able to use your hole too along with mother's?' The last line did the trick it seemed. She stopped her sobbing as she turned her face away from him. Rick got the signal that she wanted him to continue. Holding onto her slim waist he began slowly moving in and out of her asshole. 'ahh ahh ahhhhh hhmm mhh ahh ahh' Although suppressed Rick can definitely her her moans. This was too arousing for her as he was ready to bust inside her. But recalling the whole reason she was allowing her to do this, he immediately pulled out and jerked all of his cum on her food.

'Here Mira, see. Didn't I told you this would work better.' she turned on her back as took the plate from his hands and sat back straight on the bed. Looking at her tear stained face Rick realised he might have gone a tiny bit too far with her. He began patting her head as she was eating her cum covered fruits silently. He wanted to be with her for longer but his mother's shout made him leave. She was calling him to accompany Jake as he was leaving. 'Eat well little sister. We will talk when I am back. And do not tell mom about this, else she might not allow us do this anymore.' Mira nodded with a 'Hmm'.

Rick was walking down the street with Jake. They were having some casual talks when Jake got sentimental as he remarked 'It was one of the best dinner in my life haha. Never enjoyed so much. Let me tell you Ryu, I think yours might be the best amd most loving family in all of Korua. Haha' Rick knew this guy was trying to mask his sadness with the laugh, but he can't expose him right now. 'Haha brother Don't you think you exaggerated that somewhat?' Jake replied with 'Maybe, but that won't change bethe fact that I have not received this much love and care in a single day haha. Anyways we are already half way to my house, you have come long enough. I can walk the rest of the way alone so you can return brother.' Rick would have offered to walk with him some more but he had a sister at home to console. So he did not insist on it 'Okay brother then I will take you up on that. And try focussing on your mana cultivation more than these worldly matters otherwise we will leave you in the dust haha'.

Rick saw Jake mood got better when he brought in the topic he loved the most. 'Haha Yes I will focus more on it. I need to be better than you two at all times haha.' Rick had successfully got him out of his depressing state, atleast for now. Rick returned home to see everyone already asleep. He latched the main door and moved to Mira's room. He got rid of his clothes and got in her bed holding onto her little busts as he slept. Mira was of course not yet asleep. She was waiting for him to return to her. And the fact that he did not go to sleep in his own room and rather came to hers made her giddy in spite of the stinging pains in her butt hole.

172