Another walk with his bitches
23.4k 4 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick woke up today with his hands around Mira. She had done much physical labour yesterday so it was no surprise she was still sleeping soundly. Rick got up and giving her a kiss moved to his room. Getting inside the gem space he worked on the fifth virgo tree. He had managed to amassed around 80 virgo fruits. But the problem was with the tura plant. It's growth was pretty slow. By his plans he will only be able to focus on it when all remaining 5 Virgo trees have grown up. That is he cam only start with it on the third day. Getting down he greeted his parents and began his mana cultivation in the garden after his breakfast.

Amelia had asked him about Mira but he lied about it, giving one of his usual bullshit reasons that she would still believe. Beginning his cultivation he filled up his reserves and began working on one of the tree in the garden. He had been successful in controlling the motion of leaves of the small plants. Now he had the task of being able to move the leaves of this large tree. Rick began his process of mana controls once again. It was easier to control the plant but it was many times harder to work with the tree. As he had to maintain the control over much larges distance. After failing time and time again at that he decided to work with the tree trunk first. Another task his grandma had for him was to be able to sense through the tree stump.

After 2 hours of intense training he was able to do it. Even though the feeling was negligible, yet it was there. Taking deep breaths he laid back on the ground to rest for a while. After resting Rick had to do something for his enjoyment now 'Hey mom, come I will take you on a walk.' Amelia was looking forward to it so she came to him already crawling on all fours. 'Mom you have become very smart.' He praised her as Amelia rubbed her face on his legs with the proper sounds of 'Oink Oink'. He was impressed how seriously Amelia took her role as a suaro. He bent down and hooked her nose and gave her two slaps, effectively turning her red. He had to get some nose hooks also in this world. He was confident that with the resources available with granny she could get it for him. 'Don't worry mother I will get a hook for you very soon.'

Both walked outside and saw miss April sunbathing in the garden. 'Aunt April, will you be willing to accompany us for a walk?' She looked visibly delighted at the invitation. 'Haha Yes little Ryu of course. Wait I will let Claudia know and then we can leave.' Rick was standing in the street with Amelia beside him on all fours when they can hear chat going on inside the house. After a few minutes a naked April walked towards them on all four of her limbs. 'You look even more beautiful today aunt April' he said applauding her while taking hold on her hairs. 'Oink Oink' April remembered the rules so answered accordingly. Rock patted her head as he began his walk with his two pet bitches.

No one disturbed his peaceful walk. So he took both of them to the same alleyway after some 10 minutes of walking. 'So aunt do you want to engage with us again?' Already knowing what her reply would be, he grinned. 'Oink Oink' April replied with much excitement in her voice as she rubbed her cheeks against Amelia. She might be trying to copy a proper suaro. 'Okay mom you turn towards me. I want to access one bum and one mouth at any single time.' Both had already seen this arrangement yesterday so they got in their respective position. 'Today it's aunt's turn then. Mom can you use your tongue to wet her bumhole, so I can enter it?' 'Oink' with an affirmative reply Amelia began lapping up April's asshole to loosen it for her son. While Rick moved to April's front and pushed his dick in her mouth. Looking at a the mature woman deligently sucking on his cock, Rick had to make it difficult for her. So he pinched her nose so that she can't breath.

Within a minute April was choking on hib dick but Rick held down on her head and refused to let go. He waited till the time she was beating her hands on the ground before he released his grip. 'Huuuh cough cough...' She coughed while taking in deep breaths as some of his precum entered her windpipe. She looked at him with blaming eyes by still maintaining her disguise of a suaro with her pig sounds. Rick found it too cut so he held onto her hair and gave her slaps on her cheeks such that her face was burning with pain but the lure of his semen was such that she was still not willing to register her protest. The more she acted like this the more Rick wasted to reach to her limits. From there on he became even more forceful with her. Forcing his entire cock in her throat making her choke again and again. While slaps kept coming one after the other. After 15 minutes Rick was left impressed at her ability to take punishments. In truth he had not be this rough with Amelia too.

Rick had still not realised that she was willing to take all this just for his semen at the end. 'You left me in awe aunt. It seems you can take a good amount of beating haha' 'Oink Oink' she replied in a smug voice like she was taunting him for being too young infront of her, all the while cleaning his spunk coming out of her nostrils. Rick laughed at this comedic scene 'Haha aunt you win I will shift to your ass now. Let's see if you can handle that too. Now it's your turn use your tongue and make that hole loose enough for me.' he commanded her pointing to his mother's asshole. He moved back to miss April's butt cheeks and slapped them hard 'Pah Pah'. With large handprints on her butt, he began pushing his dick on inside her hole. Well that was tight. Most probably it has never been used before. He held onto her waist as he pushed in with all his energy at once. 'Ahhh ahhh' two third of his length was inside, but April was struggling under him.

He pulled her head back with his grip on her hair and whispered 'Aunt I know you can do this. It will be painful for only this once. Look at mom she can take all of my penis without any complains. I believe you can do the same, now pipe it down and take this as a mature lady.' Raising her competitive spirit he pushed her head into the floor and climbed onto her large ass. He used all his weight to push down on his dick tearing through all the restriction her inner walls provided. 'Ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhh' Now he was totally inside her with his groin touching her butt. Slowly her began moving. With each subsequent thrusts April's cries turned to moans. 'Here mom suck on it.' Amelia hurriedly licked on his dick just pulled out from her neighbour's butt. In the end it was still her son's dick that she was sucking, for her it did not matter which dirty hole he pulled it out from.

'Mhmmhmm mhhhmmm ahh mhh ahh mhh hmm' April was moaning hard when she felt Rick's hand come over her head and hook her nose up. 'Now now enough moaning my little suaro now you need to grunt' Firstly she was befuddled with the actions of the boy. But with a minute she understood what the little guy was trying to do with her. Finding it amusing she began grunting like a suaro. 'Oink Oink ahh mhh Oink mhh' time to time Rick would pull out from her and shove it down in Amelia's throat. His mother now had enough practice with blowjob and was able to control her gag reflex within a limit and pull his cock completely inside her warm oesophagus. Rick increased the pace of fucking April's ass and observing that he had one more bitch to fuck, began rubbing his neighbour's clitoris. April's whole body jerked at once when her clit was grabbed and she began squirting like a virgin.

'One done, now one more left to deal with hehe' Laughing deviously at his mother he dangled his cock on her face. Amelia found it cute as she was trying to grab his cock with her mouth he pulled back. 'Come on mom. Try harder. Show me how much you want it.' They enjoyed this game of cat and mouse for some time giving Rick time to get hard once again. Whatever Rick did with April repeated itself with Amelia, with Amelia asshole and April's mouth. Amelia was already familiar with Rick's tricks so it was little bit harder to make her cum fast like April. But still how hard it can be with a long dick reaching her core and an unending barrage of thrusts one after other. She too discharged after 20 minutes of banging as Rick timed his release with hers. Once again like yesterday he released his large load of seeds deep inside Amelia's gut.

But this time before he can ask anything off April, she latched onto the gaping hole of the redhead while she was still under the influence of her orgasm. She sucked out however much she can from her butt. Taking advantage of a struggling Amelia she swallowed all the seed that she collected in her mouth. She was not willing to share. Rick had to punish her for this. Jerking her head with a grip on her black hair he slapped her hard simultaneously scolding her 'You have become too greedy aunt April. Why didn't you share any with mother?' But April didn't bother replying. As she kept grinning savouring the after taste of her delicious treat.

156