Chapter 97 Suna’s abuse at the hands of Ryu
25.6k 4 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suna got up from the floor and walked towards Rick. He greeted her with proper etiquette 'Hi aunt Su.. aiiiiioo aiiii ahh aunt what are you doing?' Before he can complete his greetings he felt his wares twisting and a surge of pain running down his body. Suna didn't bother to respond as she pulled him inside by his ear and sat down on the floor with him. Watching that she had no intention of releasing him he asked her 'Aunt it's going to fall off if you twist it any longer. Can't we talk like civilised people? Is there a need for violence?' Suna frowned even more at his words and the whole house was filled with Rick's louds screams continuously for 5 minutes straight. 'How did that glib tongue of yours served you now?' A naked Suna asked smirking.

Rick was on the floor clutching his red ear, trying to cool it off with his cooler hands. 'Aiiio aunt why did you do that.' Whenever he had tried teasing her it didn't end well for his fragile body. 'You idiot little Ryu. Shouldn't you have atleast tried to knock before coming in?' She asked with a fake anger. 'I was worried aunt that the bullies might have returned so I came in without thinking anything.' She visibly calmed down after listening to his reason. That was very much logical and the little guy was just worried about her. 'Huuu little Ryu, what should I do with you? Okay then leaving that aside why did you laugh? Don't you know how bad your cousin would have felt?' Rick dropped down his gaze trying to take the blame 'Yeah, aunt that was my bad. I was not able to control it. I will say sorry to Kyro.'

Suna released a deep breath 'Huuu little Ryu it will not be as easy as to just say a sorry. That guy will take a long time coming out of this.' She can't punish Rick since he had already confessed his mistake. Watching his aunt depressed Rick suggested 'I just have to get Kyro to move on from this blunder that happened due to me na? I can do it. Let me try.' saying that he left a surprised Suna behind and moved towards Kyro's room.

Kyro was laying on his bed. At last he had decided to take up on his mother's offer of fucking her same like those bullies used her. He too understood where she was coming from. But he just HAD to add those stupid demands of his mid session. He can't blame Ryu for what happened. Anyone who might have been in his place would have done the same. In a weird way it was actually fortunate that Ryu was the one who saw him in such embarassing state. He can't even imagine how bad others might have reacted to this. Just then Kyro saw Ryu walk in and sit beside him. 'Hey brother!' He tried to start the conversation with him but Kyro answered with a simple 'Hmm' still reeling under his embarrassment.

'Listen carefully brother. I am really sorry I was not able to control my behavior. That was very rude of me to laugh like that. I can feel that if someone will laugh at me doing something personal, I too will not feel the best.' Kyro waited for a few minutes then replied 'I am mad at you brother. I am made at asking mom to do that for me. I should have thought of the implications.' Rick lectured 'Listen Kyro everyone has a bunch of things they don't like to share. But that does not make it wrong.' Seeing that his word had little to no affect of Kyro's downcast expression Rick had to try something different. 'Okay since I know one of your secret how about I tell you one of mine and then we can maintain parity?' Kyro didn't let his curiosity show up on his face but his eye movements already gave him away.

'Okay so actually... I like.. I like when someone licks my toes.' He made that up while faking extra amount of shyness. Kyro laughed out 'What the heck brother? That if definitely not as weird as mine. You just had to say something to make me laugh didn't you haha.' Well that didn't turn out as Rick wanted but the result was good. He too began laughing. He waited for Kyro to settle and then explained his real reason for coming. 'Grandma taught you that brother why are you telling it to me?' Kyro exclaimed. He was happy for his brother that grandma Emily had decided to teach him. Although he felt a little jealous at heart but what can he do. No amount of begging helps in front of granny. You can't choose her only she can choose you.

'No worries there. In a day or two I will visit her place and get the permission anyway.' Kyro replied in negtive 'No, brother even though grandma might not mind it. I can't have you do that for me. First we should have her permission then only we can use her cultivation technique. And it's like you don't know how personal it is for every mage.' Rick wanted to argue against that but then he remembered the people here have too high of moral standards for his plan to work. 'Okay then we will do as you say. Now come down and show your face to aunt otherwise I might end up getting injured on my other ear this time. Rick suggested the torture still fresh in his mind.

Suna was in the kitchen when the boys came and sat down in the hall. Both were chatting and laughing like normal so she assumed Rick managed to help Kyro out. She processed some milk and served it to them, sitting down herself. But Rick held her waist and pulled her into his lap. 'Naughty little Ryu' she purred like a cat but still settled down on his thighs. Rick didn't mind her and began to suck on her tits while Kyro was talking. Suna's nipples got erect within a minute or so of licking. Rick interjected in between his cousin's monologue 'Hey brother you had left aunt aroused. Look here. We need to take care of this first.' Rick showed Kyro her pinched nipples. 'How about we do her just like the last time? She ended very satisfied last time.' Kyro agreed readily as he was not able to achieve his orgasm in last session.

Suna looked the most excited. She wanted that to happen but didn't want to be seen too eager in front of kids. She suggested a change 'How about this time you boys switch places? Rick gets to use my vagina while Kyro, you can use the bum.' Both of them nodded. 'Then being your head down and work on this aunt.' Rick revealed his large boner and Suna slithered over to it. She was still naked so there was no barrier for Kyro as he pushed on her sphincter of her exposed butt. Suna gasped as her son pressed his whole rod into her at once. 'mhhhhmmm' Rick groomed her hair as she licked all over his length. He jerked her head by the hairs and asked 'What are you?' with a devilish smile. Suna got the hint already 'I am a suaro, master' 'Good girl now suck on that penis and make sure I don't feel any of your teeth. Understood?' He asked in commanding tone. Suna replied with a meek 'Yes master.'

Rick still had to get revenge for his little red ear that was still in pain. He was going to get rougher with aunt today. 'Let's explore your limits aunt.' He whispered as he shoved down his complete dick in her mouth and pinched her nose. He did not release her till the time she was beating her hands on the ground and a few tears developed in her blue eyes. But this was just the start of Suna's suffocating deepthroating. He jerked her head and gave her the hardest slap he could. 'Suaro you touched your masters penis with your teeth. That's a bad habit. Open up your mouth.' Suna did as she was told, trying to keep her open mouth steady in the midst of the anal thrusting of her son. Rick spat multiple times in her mouth and pulled her down on his cock once again.

After 15 minutes of this continuous torture Suna's face was a mess covered in her tears and cum. She was having a hard time breathing with the precum in her nasal passages. Rick had asked Kyro to slow down while he was having fun with Suna's front. Kyro watched the abuse of his mother but she had already told him that she saw it nothing more then little boys playing house. So he was convinced she was fine. He was really impressed with his brother to push Suna so much and still maintain a functioning butt. If he was in his place she might have beaten his butt cheeks to oblivion.

134