Chapter 99 Night of celebrations 2
22.1k 12 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Rick settled down he saw multiple ladies enter from the front entrance to the hall with various delicacies in their hands. They all looked stunning not because they were too beautiful or something but rather they were all naked. They served the fruits amd drinks to all the guests. The program jas not yet started it seemed to him because no one from chief's family was present right now. Rick and his parents had entered from the back entrance to the hall hence no one has actually noticed them. Once it was their turn the naked waitress came close to his mother and wishpered something in her ears. Amelia smiled and nodded as she left without saying anything to them. Rick was surprised at her sudden departure with the waitress and decided to ask Jeff 'Where did she go?' Jeff took a sip of his drink Aland replied 'Don't worry she will back soon enough. You will know.'

Rick felt that there was something that his parents have definitely not told him about. Anyways since Jeff told him that he will know soon enough, waiting was his only option. He decided to leer on the naked bodies of the waitresses when he tried to take a sip from the glass assuming it to be milk as usual. But apparently he was wrong there was no milk in there rather a clear, fragrant liquid. This was not water too. Only thing he can compare it to from his previous world is alcohol. Just the Jeff warned him about it 'Although you are old enough to drink now but make sure to keep it under limit. This was the reason we didn't brought Mira with us.' 'Ohh' Rick replied as he took a sip from the earthen glass.

Yeah, this was a type of alcohol. It got down through his throat with bringing a burning sensation. Within a few minutes Rick can feel a soothing sensation spread throughout his body from his stomach. He was very curious, how they made this beverage 'Father, how Is this thing made?' Jeff explained in his parental voice 'This is made with the help of yuva fruits. A large amount of fruits are mushed and left for fermentation for days and then the liquid is collected.' Rick thought that this thing must be expensive as hell since he had not even gotten his hands on a single Yuva fruit from the time he had transmigrated here. And now he was drinking something processed from them.

Rick was looking around the hall when he saw two weird tables that had a hole on the top. It was such that a single human can pass horizontally through them as they stood on four legs. These looked important as they were placed around both sides of the hall. Just as he was trying to ask Jeff about it he heard a familiar voice calling him up 'Hey little Ryu. You are here too. Haha come sit with this old man.' Master Lyod was very happy to find Ryu here. He was very bored at this party anyway. He would much rather be in his hut then this expensive celebration. But he can't refuse Eric on this as it was a very big day for him, hence he came here. Many people tried interacting with him since he was the most powerful mage in the town after Eric. Some even rank him over the chief.

Lyod was not interested in these branch families talking politics and aesthetics with him. Spoting Ryu in this crowd was like a lifeline for him consequently he called him out. Rick was not sure if he should leave his father alone but Jeff convinced him 'Go kid don't worry about me I will be able to find someone to socialize. I am not that old yet haha'. Rick left his place and moved towards master Lyod. Many people only noticed him now and most of them took interest as master Lyod himself called him out. Granny too saw him but decided against calling him out. Rick settled beside the old man and made his greetings 'Hello master Lyod. Hope you have been well.' Lyod laughed again 'No need to be so formal kid. We just met a few days back, what could happen to me so soon haha'.

Rick and master Lyod talked for a bit when Lyod bought the topic of his cultivation with him 'So Ryu, I saw you didn't recieve my cultivation technique. Do you already got one from somewhere.' He had already got all the information about this boy from Sophia yesterday itself. He already knew that Emily was his grandma and she had already taken him as a disciple. But still he needs to ask the boy himself about all these things. 'Yes master Lyod. Actually my grandmother took me as her disciple last week itself and she had already provided me with her own cultivation technique.' Lyod feigned surprise 'Ohh and is your grandmother's name Emily?' 'Yes it is' Rick replied. 'haha then I need care much about your future growth of Emily herself had taken the responsibility.'

They were chatting when Rick heard the commotion and looking up he saw Eric entering on the stage with his family. Eric remained standing while Nana and Jim sat down on the chairs. 'A very good evening to all of you. First of all let me thank our honorable guests from the capital who were humble enough to extend their stay by a few days so they can get together with us.' Everyone present clapped while the duo from the capital maintained their smug expressions. In mid commotion Rick once took a look at Jeff and found that he had found one guy to talk around. The other one also looked like a guy from humble origins like themselves. 'Then I would like to thank all of you attendee from our own town who took their time to attend this celebration. As most of you have already known that Nana, my wife has been blessed with a daughter. And hence I have decided that we needed to celebrate the coming of new lif in our family.'

With very low birth rates each child born sure was a blessing. Most people in this world lived twice as long as on earth due to the abundance of natural mana but that too can not counteract the dwindling birth rates of mankind. It was very evident tht each birth will be celebrated and if the birth happened at the highest level in the town then this amount of pomp and show was normal. Eric continued his speech 'I would urge all of you to enjoy to your heart's content. We have food, drinks as well as girls here.' Rick then realised that these naked waitresses too were in the menu. 'But since most of you might not be too interested in the maids, I have specially paid two very beautiful ladies from the town for this day. Clap Clap' He clapped his hands and the prior mentioned two ladies made their entrance.

Rick can only gasp on the scene. The first one he had no idea who was she but the second one was a redhead with long hairs dropping down to her thighs. These mature curves, that large milky breasts and those red mesmerizing eyes, he definitely was familiar with those. A naked Amelia was on the stage along with the other lady that Eric mentioned. He had a bad feeling about this party from the very starting. They were literally the only commoners that were invited here, he should have understood it already. They were only forwarded the invitation because they were with Amelia. While Rick was drowning in his thoughts Eric continued 'I have paid these ladies enough for today. So you can use them in any manner you want they won't mind. So at last I will only say two words.. Please Enjoy' All the guests present clapped at them.

Rick turned back to take a look at Jeff but his father was already busy with his chats. It looked like he was the only uninformed party here. He knew Jeff wanted Amelia to take it easy and not go all out getting customers. But his wife was very stubborn she wanted to bring in money to the house with her own hands. She must have seen this as a very good opportunity to raise some resources. Rick can easily formulate that much of her thinking process. He sighed as he can't do anything in this. Exchanging sex with resources was a natural practice in this world. Right then Lyod was engaged in chats by another old guy. He decided to move back to his place but as he was trying to move through the crowd, someone held onto his hands. 'Little Ryu did you got some time for this old granny here?'

He sat down beside the granny from the milk farms. After their greetings granny asked him 'Little Ryu I heard from Lyla that you require some collars and leashes for the milkladies at the farm. Is that true?' 'Yes granny it's true' Rick replied. 'Ohh I asked because I was very intrigued with the idea Haha. So do you have any other requirements? Let me know I will keep them ready before your next arrival.' Rick once took a look towards fully nude Amelia serving drinks to the guests with a smile as they groped her tits and butt. He nodded and replied 'Yes, can you make the order to 25 instead of 21. I might require some for my personal use and please include similar numbers of nose hooks too while you are at it.' Granny looked a little confused 'What are nose hooks little Ryu?' Rick noticed tht they might not have any concept of nose hooks here so he patiently explained it to her. 'It is what it sounds like granny. It has two blunt hooks that are fixed in the nose and the belt attached is fixed in the collar going overhead.' Granny felt her pussy tingle when she understood what was Rick's requirement.

131