Chapter 104 A loving Ruby
22.8k 11 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***This chapter contains golden showers. Skip this one if it makes you uncomfortable.***

Rick woke up next day by himself. Completing his morning routine he sat down and entered the gem space. Pouring all his mana into the tura tree he was a little disappointed that it didn't grime by more that 2 metres. Likes this he would require 2 more days to get it to bear any fruits. Getting up from the bed, he found Mira preparing the breakfast in Amelia's palce. She was a good girl. Taking responsibility of the when her mother was not in the condition to work. He decided to help her out, peeling and cutting the virgos. 'What should we do regarding mother, brother? She did not wake up when I tried to do it. How will we get her to eat? ' Mira asked concerned. Rick patted her head telling her 'Not a concern little girl. Father had told me we only require to give her some pills for now and she might wake up till noon. She will have her lunch then. I will take care of it, okay?'

Maira was a little calmer and nodded. Both siblings had their breakfast together. She didn't throw any tantrums today maybe realising that Ryu too might be concerned about Amelia. But she was wrong. He was not really concerned about her because he knew she was just exhausted and will be okay with some rest. Also, although he understood her motivations but that didn't make him less mad at her. Mira took over the task of cleaning the utensils so Rick brought Amelia's pills to her room with a glass of water. Watching her peacefully sleeping, Rick removed her cover to reveal her naked body. Her pussy was still leaking cum on the bed. Rick caressed her boobs slowly and not on the tight nipples. He will get his share of milk from her. Being done with that, the more he looked at her innocent face breathing calmly the more he remembered yesterday when she was sucking on those guys' dick.

Some dark thoughts took over Rick once more and Rick threw the water in the tumbler out of the window. Bringing the tumbler down to his dick, he peed in it. Recalling all the events of yesterday made him want to fuck her badly but since she was not in the condition to get fucked, he will take his revenge like this. He slapped Amelia's face to wake her up. 'Hey wake up mom, you need to get your medicine. Mom, mom' After a few slaps when her face turned red, eventually she woke up. Still not able to open her eyes properly Rick helped her sit up. 'Here mom these are the pills, have them with water.' Amelia was not in control of her mind yet and she was feeling very dizzy so she simply did as she was told. Rick smiled deviously when he saw her pop the pills to her mouth and down the glass of his piss afterwards. Getting the now empty glass from her hands, he tugged her back to sleep on the bed.

He went out to meditate in the garden but he was very irritated. Making her drink his piss was not enough to calm him down. He wanted to do everything with her. Try every position and claim every hole of hers. He would get her to rim him once she is back on her feet. Rick tried to calm his mind but it was simply impossible here. He had to fuck someone rough before he can get some mental peace. Thinking about it, a single person came to mind. She would not mind doing anything for him, that was the only other redhead he knew, elder sister Ruby. He told Mira about his departure and left home.

Some 20 minutes later he was at the door of Ruby's house knocking. It took her some time but eventually she opened the door. Excitement was evident on her face when she saw her little brother at the gate and gave him the tightest hug she could manage in her condition. 'How are you little Ryu?' Rick saw the happiness on her face. She probably had not expected that he would visit her so soon. 'Good sister. Ahemm ahemm I think I need to clean my feet somewhere sister. Di you know where I can do that?' Ruby was caught off guard by his question but she gave back a naughty smile when she registered the implications. 'Hehe Little brother.. how about elder sister cleans it with her... tongue?' She said the last part sensually in his ear while giving him a lick. A current ran down his body when he felt her lick his ear 'Sure sister I would love to get it cleaned by you. Here.' He pulled off his slippers and show his foot to Ruby, enticing her.

But his sister had other plans. She hurriedly dragged him to her room forcing him to sit in the bed with his legs hanging. She got on her knees albeit a bit slowly, holding onto his left foot like it was some kind of a treasure. She began smelling it all over. 'I love it Ryu.' Rick realised slowly she was revealing all her true desires since he had given her a free reign. Once she was satisfied with breathing in her brother's scent she sucked on his big toe and placed the other foot on her large udders. She took her own sweet time licking all over his toes and sole of his feet. 'Haha it tickles sis' Rick tried to make it playful for her as she was getting too engrossed in licking his feet. 'Okay Ryu, now you need to tell me why are you so gloomy? And don't try to hide it from me I can see it all over your face. I won't be able to help you if you try to hide behind a cheerful face.

Rick sighed and decided to share all events from yesterday with her. Ruby heard all of it with patience and released her held up breath at the end of his story. 'Mom has always been like this. Obstinate and willful. She is too passionate about these matters. She did go overboard this time. Sadly Ryu we can't make her stop. The only way for that will be if she got enough wealth to not care about the measly sum that she could exchange for sex. But the problem is how will we get so much resources. Huuh.' Rick hugged Ruby saying 'Don't worry sis, don't need any solutions from you. I will solve this problem myself. I am am just happy that there is someone that I can atleast share these things with'. He gave her a smile. Ruby pulled him in another hug 'Ohh baby boy you can come to your sister anytime for that. I will always try to support you in whatever way possible.'

Noticing that the environment was getting too much emotional Rick changed the topic 'You forgot to clean another place sis. You need to properly clean that too. Haha'. Observing that his mood has improved for good Ruby too joked with him ' No Ryu, I don't remember any other place that I need to clean.' She said taking a thinking pose. 'Is that so? How about this one?' Rick pulled his pants down and took a doggy position in Ruby's face. She was too enticed looking at the puckered hole of her brother to argue any further. Pulling his cheeks apart she slowly gave th rim a lick. Once getting the taste Ruby began ravenously lapping at his asshole. 'Don't forget my penis and balls sister. Show them some love too.' Ruby smiled and stroked and sucked on his dick from behind. Within a few minutes he provided entrance to her tongue to reach deep inside him. She was very enthusiastic in fulfilling his wishes. She kept tongue fucking her brother's asshole till she was satisfied with it.

Wiping her lips with her hands she offered Rick 'Little brother I can see that you got a hard erection from by escapades. If you want you can have sex with me, I would not mind.' Rick turned around and asked 'But sis I got no fruits ti exchange for now?' She pinched his cheeks replying 'Idiot brother did I ask for a payment yet? Don't compare me with that old mother of ours. I don't believe in all this exchange for sex. I am not going to ask my little brother for a fruits for doing sex with me. Remember this from now on you can visit me if you need sex.' She gave him a kiss at the end of the sentence. Rick made a shy face asking her 'Hey sis... Can I be.. I mean... rough with you while we do it? I believe it will help me calm down a little.'

'Haha sweet boy do anything you like. Sister will definitely be able to take all of it. Also, if I am uncomfortable at any point I can just let you know' Ruby told him getting up and removing her clothes. 'Just don't ask elder sister to move around much!!' she tried to put in sarcasm at the end as she laid on the edge of the bed. 'I will do the physical part sis don't worry about it' Rick gave her a smile and pulled off his clothes. Jumping onto the bed he held her head with her hair and gave her a slap. She just giggled at the abuse. Watching her not minding it he got bolder and slapped her multiple times hard. Rick was taking the frustration he had with his mother on his sister. They looked too similar so he can't help but let his heart go cold at her sight. 'Sister one more thing. Can I use bad words while I do it?' Ruby frowned and fell in thought at his whim.

Rick was amazed that she was more accommodating to physical violence then to some cuss words. She replied after thinking it through 'Okay Rick, I think you are old enough now to use them and we are alone here. But don't let mom know about this, otherwise you will get your sis in trouble.' Rick loved her so much. He bent down and gave her a long kiss on her burning cheeks 'I love you sis. You are the best haha.' He did not wait any longer and shoved his dick in her mouth. Using her mouth as a pussy he began fucking it hard. 'Yes bitch take it deeper. Glug glug glug..Yes like that.' Ruby had a single thought going on in her head right now "What is a bitch?".

126