Chapter 105 Bitch
21.7k 17 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**$10 on Patreon is complete so here is the chapter. To tell you guys the truth, I had thought it would take a few days and thus I will get the time to read the story once to pick up the points, this weekend. But anyhow this is the chapter that was left unreleased from last time. The next ones will be newly written and will be a bit longer, around 2K words. Enjoy!!**

Rick got up from Ruby's face after getting his dick all lubricated with her spit. Moving to her butt, he pulled up her legs to expose both her holes to him. Rick began rubbing his dick on her labia when he stopped and ran to the kitchen. Ruby was confused when Rick brought a bunch of virgos with him. 'What are you planning to do with them little Ryu?' Rick put all of the fruits on the bed and pulling Ruby up by her hair slapped her hard. 'From now on scream like a Ratga if you want to say something. You can only speak when I will allow you. Understood slut?' Ruby raised her eyebrows for a bit but decided to settle back down and let her brother play his little games. He spat on her asshole and began inserting the fruits in her anus one after the other. Only two can be taken in by her. Rick still remembered Suna maxed out at a four and half, so his sister had a long way to go.

Thinking that Rick plunged his dick inside her pussy. Ruby gasped but he didn't stop and forced his way through her vaginal tract. 'Ahh mhhh mhhh ahh' It was a little painful for her but she pulled through it. Her brother managed to touch her womb a feat her neither her husband nor any other guy in the town could ever hope to achieve. She held onto his face and Rick can see the pride in her eyes. 'Wait slut it's not over there is still a few inches left. Prepare for it this is not going to be easy.' Ruby firmed her gaze when she herad him and affirmed her conviction with a 'moooooo'. He held onto her shoulders for support of with a last hard push, forcefully opened the gates to her uterus and pushed his dick head inside. 'Ahhhhhhh' Ruby felt unbearable pain for the first time as tears rolled down her face. She not able to decide if she should give up at this point or carry on.

She was pregnant with a baby and in that condition Rick's dick was able to make a space for himself was an amazing feat in himself. 'You did good slut. Now I will fuck your womb' Rick clapped her cheeks in praise. Ruby nodded with a tearful smile. He slowly pulled out his dick by a few inches and again pushed it all inside. 'ahhhhhhh' This way her insides can get used to his size. Gradually increasing his speed he was was now fucking his sister's womb in full force. Her moans were loud enough to be heard all over that house. To increase the stimulation he gripped her hair from scalp and pulled her head up and constantly slapping her. He will bite in her nipples sucking out her milk. Within 10 minutes her breasts were riddled with bite marks. 'Let us see if how much of punishment your asshole can take.'

He pulled out the first virgo from inside her and put it in her mouth and forced his dick inside while the second one was still inside. With each thrust his dick pressed against the fruit pushing it deeper in her gut. Rick was not able to control his ejaculation and came inside her ass after fucking her for some 20 minutes more. All his cum leaked from her gaping hole falling on the floor. 'Push it out whore!' Rick barked. She tried her best and after struggling for a bit pushed the virgo out along with more of her brother's jizz. 'Come here. You need to clean all this mess you created.' He directed her and Ruby got off the bed and licked and sucked all the cum from the floor. 'Thanks Sis. I enjoyed it a lot.' He patted her head. Both brother and sister had a bath and Rick took a nap in Ruby's bosom that afternoon.

He returned home before around dusk to find Amelia had woken up but was still in the bed. 'How are you feeling mom?' Rick sat down beside her. 'I am good little Ryu. How was Ruby's health?' 'She was good mom you need not worry about her just focus on getting healthy back again.' Amelia nodded and Rick left her to move to his room after conversing with Mira. The day went by and Rick used all the time to progress his cultivation. Regarding his mana control ability, he believed he was at his limit. He figured out that most probably he is not able to exert control over a longer distance due to his inferior cultivation level. Once he achieved the status of a junior mage, he can do it easily. But he will have to confirm that with Emily once. Tommorow he needs to work on the milk farm while the day after that he will have to attend the training session with master Lyod.

Thinking till here Rick recalled the thick stump of a cock the old man sported and how Amelia cried in pain when he thrusted that thing inside of her. Brushing these thoughts off he went to sleep after taking care of his tura tree. Next day Rick was woken up early by Mira and made some stupid reasons to avoid getting his cock milked by them. He will have to save his cum for his milkladies. Amelia was now out of her stupor, providing them their breakfast. 'Mom you will need to come with us to visit granny with me today. Can you do that?' Rick asked while munching on his food. 'hmm Yes I can Ryu. I was anyway planning to rest today. But why exactly do you want me to come with you?' He made a concerned face telling her his reason 'Mom I know it would have been painful for you to have sex with all those men. So I asked granny if she could help you out. Thus, I want to take you to see her and check how she can help us out.'

Amelia was stunned to hear her son caring so much about her. He gave him a hug 'You don't need to do that Ryu. I am alright now. So just focus on your work.' She deduced wrongly that her son will have to pay for her treatment with his salary. Rick laughed a little 'It's not how you are thinking mom. Granny will help us out without expecting anything in return haha'. 'Ohh haha' Amelia too laughed. Rick got ready and they were both standing at the door to leave for the milk farm. 'What are you doing mom? Don't you feel something wrong here?' She checked her dress all around and replied in confusion 'What is missing Ryu? I can't seem to understand.' Rick sighed in disappointment and jerked Amelia by her hair pushing her to the ground and removing all her clothes 'Don't make me repeat myself again mom. Whenever you are coming with me outside you need to be my little suaro as I have trained you for so long. Did you understand it now mom?'

'Oink Oink!' Amelia replied. She was somewhat worried that her son's whims were getting a little out of hands. But she can't seem to want to stop him from doing so. In truth whenever he treated her like a common suaro, her heart bubbled with excitement everytime. She herself didn't know the reason for it but she liked this feeling. This feeling of submission and humiliation, it made her pussy turn with arousal. Rick walked all the way to the milk farm with his bitch. It took him longer than usual to reach here but he felt satisfaction at heart. Lyla answered the main door of the mansion. She was a little taken aback with the Amelia on the all her fours naked on the door. Then she saw Rick holding onto her hair. 'Welcome little Ryu. And how should I address this lady down here?' She asked sarcastically after giving a hug ti Rick. He smiled back at her 'She is my personal suaro. Call her 'bitch'. Amelia grunted in excitement of getting a name 'Oink Oink'.

'Haha That's a rather unique name. Anyways since you are already here should I bring you to your room?' Lyla closed back the door while asking. 'No, first bring us to see granny. I need her help to fix my bitch here.' He said pointing to Amelia on the ground. 'Okay then please follow me.' Rick leered at Lyla's butt swaying as she walked and walked forward pulling Amelia with her. He grabbed onto Lyla butt as she was watching. She was shocked with the sudden attack on her cheeks but smiled whe she saw Rick grabbing on them. The door to granny's room opened and three people walked in two on legs while one on all fours. Rick went ahead and gave her a hug saying 'Have you been well granny?' 'Yes, little Ryu I have been good.' Them her gaze fell at the kneeling Amelia and she confirmed her thoughts with him 'I assume you brought her here to get her 'fixed'?'

120