Chapter 106 Tasting the Milklady
20.4k 8 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Next target for Patreon is $25. Keep supporting.**

**From now onwards I will refer to Rick as Ryu only. It will be easier for both readers and myself if we can get rid of this constant back and forth switching of names.**

"Yes, granny I brought her for that reason only. Mom you can quit being the suaro now." Amelia got up and greeted everyone in room and both friends hugged each other. "You can leave her with me little Ryu, while you work for the day. My treatment will take time so you can fetch her when you leave." "We will do as you say, granny. And did you got all those accessories that I asked?" Ryu asked. Granny nodded and directed Lyla "Show it to him Lyla. Let him check them for himself." She nodded and pulled out a drawer in the wall and getting a casket out of it. Opening the lid she said "Here Ryu we got them created on demand by the local shop. The collars and leashes are of leather. While the nose hooks are made up of metal and leather together." Ryu sat down and evaluated the goods. Collars and leashes were perfect and even though nose hooks were not perfectly made they were not unusable nonetheless.

"Yes, aunt Lyla they are flawless. Let's try it before we pass any more judgements." He laughed and began putting the choker around her neck. "You look very beautiful in this aunt Lyla." He admired the black belt around her fair neck. "Let's put the nose hook too." He picked up one of the hook and inserted the forked end in her nose. She struggled a bit trying to adjust to the foreign sensation in her nostrils but quickly settled down. He attached it to the choker on her neck, going over her head. Ryu was marveling at Lyla's face when granny chimed in "I told them all your requirements and they came up with this design. It feels good enough to me but if you require anymore changes to them, it can be arranged". "Thank you granny. But I fell it's good enough for now." Ryu replied. He turned to look at a pouting Amelia. She was in bad mood for getting ignored all this while. He picked another choker and put it around her neck "Here mom, this one is for you. Keep it on at all times." He ended his sentence with a kiss. Amelia was giddy like she recieved some kind of jewellery. But still her gaze did not leave the casket.

Ryu patted her head "You will receive other things in the evening mom. For now you will need to cooperate with granny, okay". Amelia responded happily with a hum while caressing her choker. Ryu pulled out a leash from the casket and attached it onto Lyla's choker-cum-collar. "Let us take our leave then, aunt! We got a lot of milking to do hehe". "Naughty kid!!" She was smart enough to remove her clothes and got on all fours, all the while grumbling playfully. Picking the casket, Ryu pulled his new bitch with him towards the room of his milkladies.

Once again he barged into the room while the ladies were having their breakfast just like the previous time. It's just this time he was not alone. If any of these women still had their doubts about the little boy's authority then the scene of him tugging along Mrs. Lyla behind him, convinced them thoroughly. They recalled their lessons this time and hurriedly got on all fours. '"Good morning, master!" All of them said together. Rick was impressed how much the learnt in a single day. "Good. I love fast learners. Now let's get all of you dressed up." Saying that he placed the casket on the ground. Asking them to get in a line, he began putting on the accessories for each of them. For now he only placed a collar around their necks. At first the ladies were hesitant but once Rose took the lead their hesitation turned to intrigue. The enthusiasm shown by Mary and Tessa too bolstered their confidence. After just a few minutes the whole room was filled with beautiful mature women gladly commending each other's appearance. 'Well ladies do like ornaments, doesn't matter if it's a necklace or a tool of their humiliation.' Rick thought to himself. "Get on with your meal." Ordering them he grabbed a kneeling Lyla by her hair, pulling her to the side. 

It was time to have a taste of his beloved aunt. He got out of his clothes before resting on his butt. Lyla was an experienced lady and knowing what the boy desired from her, immediately placed her hands around his rapidly rising cock. These few days she had gotten familiar with his unorthodox ways of having sex with a woman. No hole was forbidden for him. He seemed to enjoy all of them equally without any biases. "Lick it, aunt Lyla. Just be careful with your teeth." She nodded and after knotting her long hair behind her back, she wrapped her cherry lips around his glans. Ryu patted her head as Lyla began exerting pressure on his cock head. On the other side the milkladies were watching them from the corner of their eyes. 

"Wow not even Mrs. Lyla can avoid master's command it seems." Mary whispered to a Tessa beside her, who only nodded in response. Rose took the opportunity to warn others "All of you must have already got the idea but I will repeat it anyways." She saw everyone perking their ears to listen in on her words of wisdom. "Granny has been completely favoring this little boy as evident by how she gave him a free hand over not only us but Lyla also. So, any protest from our side might lead to termination of our contract. She had been way to generous with us these years thus we might have gotten ourselves too spoiled. Take this as a chance to redeem yourselves and avoid crossing path with the boy." Other gulped but ultimately nodded in understanding. They knew she was talking the truth. They really had become too accustomed to their comfortable lives. Her words reminded them that they needed granny's support more that she needed theirs. There was no shortage of matrons in the town who would love to take their place if given the opportunity. "Specially you, Hannah. I see you still look somewhat unwilling to submit to him." Hannah slumped her head down, not replying. Rose sighed "Huu.. I know how he treated you on the first day was not very good but you can't expect a child to have the same maturity as yourself. Just take it as a kid's mischief and try not to butt heads with him for this. That will be my advice to you." 

"I understand." Just when Rose thought that monologue had little affect on the headstrong girl, she got an unexpected reply from her. "Good, good haha" She was happy for her. Although the ladies here had no personal relationship with her but it's already been a few years since they were recruited together by granny for the milking job. Being together for all these years had made them develop a sense of camaraderie among each other and no one wanted to be seperated from each other. They resumed their meal at the end of their short discussion. Hannah had her face in the plate trying to grab the slices of Virgos as her mind wondered to the rough sex she had with her little master. Despite not liking it that day she was surprised that deep in her heart she desired to give it another try. How would it feel? Will he be this rough with her once again? Or can she enjoy a slow and sensual sex with the boy? These questions filled her mind but she shook her head to bury them for now. 

"Mhhhh... Yeah.. just like that aunt. Go a bit deeper. Yesss.." Ryu was enjoying a hot blowjob from his busty aunt. His hands were crushing her large breasts, pinching and rubbing her nipples from time to time. He can sense the aroused state of the lady between his legs. She was constantly rubbing her thighs together trying to lessen the built up heat in her groins. "Pahh.. pahh.." Jerking her head back he slapped Lyla's fair cheeks. He was unsure about how she would take the violence that why his slaps were rather low in intensity. But looking at her toothy smile he knew the path was clear. "Pahhh.. pahhhh..." Holding her head in place he gave another two slaps to her face, this time he watched on as her cheeks turned red. "It's time to get a bit rough aunt. Open your mouth." *Spit* Ryu spat in her mouth and forcing her head to the ground, shoved his cock back in her throat. While he loved manipulating his women while fucking them but sometimes it was enjoyable if you could do whatever you want without any fancy explaination. 

"Gluckk.. gluckk... Gluckk.." It took some effort on his part to reach the end of Lyla's slippery tunnel, where he began slamming his cock against the back of her throat. Having his fill Ryu moved away and made Lyla lay on her back. Setting between her thighs he picked up both her legs before inserting his fingers in her slick love hole. "Mhhhhhh..." He can feel the heat radiating from her insides on his fingers. Unable to stop himself anymore he dropped down, beginning to lick her labia. His actions surprised not only Lyla but everyone present. They had seen him apply this technique on Tessa only once, thus it was very fascinating for them . A handful of them had experience of giving a blowjob but never the opposite. Contrary to the curiosity in the minds of others, Lyla's mind was filled with only pleasure. She was holding onto his his head, moaning vehemently from the assualt of his flexible tongue. On top of that his fingers were repeatedly rubbing her clitoris, making it unbearable for her to hold onto her pussy juices any longer. "Ahhhhhh" With a loud shout she squirted all over Ryu's face, drenching him completely. 

He displayed a big smile, looking at the exhausted body of Lyla that was still twitching from the orgasmic pleasure. "I think you are now ready aunt." She was in no position to respond to him. Taking matters in his own hand he parted her legs and placed the head of his dick against her wet pussy lips, teasing her. "Ahhhmmm.. Ryu.. that was amazing. Where did you learn to do that?" Lyla can't get over the oral pleasuring. Ryu just smiled before sticking his cock head into her welcoming cunt. "Haaahhh.." He lips formed an 'O' from the sudden intrusion. It's really been a very long time since she has indulged in bodily delights. But to her dismay her partner was not entering the depths of her sex, choosing to pump at her entrance. "Mhh... No Ryu!! Get inside.. I want you to go all the way in.." Ryu calmly jerked her face by grabbing a handful of her hair and slapped her face "Pahh.. aunt you can't call me Ryu here, you know. Also, if you want something from someone, you are supposed to say 'Please' hehe". Lyla took no time asking for it "Please, master.. Can you please fuck your servant properly?" She didn't know why but the slap only made her even more hornier. She was anticipating the scenario had she not obeyed him. What punishments she could have received? Her thoughts were cut short by a searing pain from her vagina. 

Ryu has been waiting for this as with a single thrust he sent his long cock drilling through her slick pussy. "Ahhhh.... Mhhhhh" He can feel her pussy walls stretch all around his cock, making way for an easier access. Deciding to up the heat, his hands roamed all across her breasts and twisted her long nipples making her cry out in pain and joy. Slowly her cries turned to moans with the gradual motions of Ryu's waist.

126