Chapter 108 Master and Pupil
18.5k 7 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lyod took his seat on the bed before addressing the young ones. "Ryu, before I let you go I need to ask you something. Do you think you are upto the task at hand?" He was a bit hesitant but responded with an affirmative. He sure didn't fair that well against that tiny Krypto vine, suck that he ended up draining himself. But from his interaction with the dragon he has come to know that it wasn't actually the vine that drained him but rather the involuntary link that his body established with that mighty being, was the real culprit. Since, he had the solution for that he would like to give that a try. "Good. Don't worry, the vine you touched last time was from the innermost layer. The vines present in the outermost layer is nothing compared to it." Ryu nodded, happy that the old man believed in him. Just than his mind flashed the images of him banging Amelia two nights back. He distinctly recalled his mother's screams as he fucked her pussy with that thick cock of his. He shook his head getting rid of those images while the old man switched to talking to Kira. 

"Mr. Lyod is such a nice person." Kira told him as they moved towards the portion of the plantation where they are supposed to do the scouting. Ryu only smirked in response. He was a bit surprised to find Kira now holding onto his hands on her own. As the moved through the thick trunks of trees, the vegetation began growing thick. Kira was the one pulling him ahead at the moment and he marveled at the plentiful buttocks rubbing against each other with each of her step. Should he devour her? He can easily avail some sexual favors from her but he didn't want to scare the girl off with his advancements. He engaged her in some usual chat as his hand git rid of hers before resting on her butt cheeks. She didn't mind it since she had already seen Ryu do these things to his mom and aunt on the day of awakening ceremony. "Hehe.. Ryu, do you like holding onto the butts?" He was a bit taken aback by her question but he answered with a wide grin "Haha of course. I love them. They are soft and bubbly." "Ohh.. then did you get a chance to hold my mother's?" Ryu laughed again "Haha Yes I did." Suddenly he could see Kira's eye shine brightly "Then can you tell whose butt you feel more attractive?" 

'So this girl got a inferiority complex against her own mother?' Thinking this he shook his head. "Although your butt feels a lot squishy but aunt Lyla's is a perfect combination of both firmness and softness. So I might go with her butt by a small margin. It's just a matter of time once you grow up a bit, I am sure you will surpass her." Kira pouted her cheeks in annoyance. "You don't have to butter me up. Anyhow, I am thankful that you spoke the truth." Both of them laughed at this and Ryu took the chance to shove his hand inside of her dress to touch her bare butt. 

**At Sophia's residence.**

Mr. Lyod had assigned all the tasks for the manually working students of his, deciding to pay a visit to his favorite pupil. Just like always Sophia was meditating in front of her hut. Lyod dropped a Tura fruit in her lap before commanding her "Come with me Sophia." She opened her eyes with a smile on her face. "I told you many times old man, you don't need to pay for it." "And I told you many times, I am not having it without a payment in return." "Stupid guy.." She cursed at him lightly before following behind him to the small hut. After entering the room she closed the door, turning around she found Mr. Lyod fully undressed with his rock hard cock in his hands. She removed her own clothes while maintaining the smile on her face. Just as she got close to the bed, Mr. Lyod snatched her up and made her sit in his lap. He grabbed onto one of her breast, sucking on her nipple and making the silver haired beauty moan lightly. "You should already be aware Sophia why I don't have sex without a payment?" He said, switching to her other breasts in the he meantime. "I know old man. I just do that for teasing you. I love how you become annoyed everytime I bring that up haha." 

"Naughty girl!!" Lyod's hand made its way to her clean snatch, he shoved three of his fingers directly to her warm depths "Mhhh...". "It's okay for me to have sex like this but you are in the prime of your life, why don't you go out and find someone that you actually love?" Sophia rubbed his head while he sucked on her tits, replying "I don't have any feeling of affection for anyone old man, just like you. The only reason I accept your trade is because I respect you deeply from my heart. Anyhow, let's leave those matters aside. What happened to you? I see you are in a good mood today." Lyod intensified his fingering, "What do you mean? Aren't I always in a good mood?" "Yeah, sure grumpy old guy.. haha.. mhhh ahhh...." "It's just that for the first time I found a hope that there will be a day of reckoning for those hateful vines." Saying that he bit hard on her nipple. "Ahhhhhhh... Easy old man. Don't let your emotions run wild." She patted his head knowing that the guy must have recalled his deceased wife. She dropped down to the floor and grabbed his cock in her hands, slowly stroking it. "Mhhhh.." Lyod moaned as Sophia placed her jaws around his boner. She was only able to swallow his head but that was enough to send him to the heavens. "I was carried away, Sophia. Sorry for that." 

The girl didn't reply to him, instead continuing to stroke his cock with both her hands while using her mouth to stimulate his head. "Speaking of the boy. You should try him atleast once. That day on the celebration at chief's house, he put up a really good display with his massive tool." Sophia looked interested knowing that the man was talking about Ryu, "Why? Did he fuck somebody there?" She dropped her head down once again. "Haha Yeah. Little bastard straight up fucked Eric's wife." "Hmm?? Something like that happened? Ohh.. now I remember. I heard that he had fucked her up even during the awakening ceremony. The boy sure got guts. Fucking chief's wife in front of him." "You bet. Little guy thoroughly violated her." "She acts like a wench most of the time, it was time someone put her in place." "Hmm.. Even I thought so. But can't say that she despised it one bit. Rather she ended up knocked out from the sensory overload." Both of them laughed at this as Lyod pulled Sophia up and placed her on the bed. 

He rubbed his cock on her entrance before using his body weight to press it inside of her wet pussy. This was not the first time they were having sex and so her vagina has been molded by his girthy cock, long back. Sophia pulled him onto herself making his chest press against her's. With each of his jerking motions her nipples would rub against him making the experience all the more pleasurable. "Mhhh... Ahhhhh.. yes, keep going old man... Ahh..." Despite her completely filled up pussy, there was a part of her that desired to have someone penetrate her to a deeper lengths. The downside of her master's cock was it's average length. Right then the innocent face of the boy came to her mind. 'Should I really try him?' Sophia had always been very goal oriented in her life so she rarely got the time for these fleshly matters. But now that her master had planted a seed of curiosity in her mind, she can't help but mull over it. Till now her master has been the only person she had ever had sex with. 

In truth it was all an accident. After a few months of losing his wife in that tragedy, the old man has ended up drinking too much. Sophia had to carry him back to his residence and in his intoxication, he took her as his wife and ended up making love to her. She could have easily stopped him but she can't make herself do it. Next morning, Lyod vehemently apologized to her after realising what he had done last night. Yet, she brushed him off. It was not a big deal for her since she was not really saving herself for some love of her life. Thus, started the affairs between the master and apprentice. 

"Harder.. old man... Agwhhhhh... Ahhhh.. yess... Keep going.. I am close.." "Ahhhh.." With a loud shout Lyod came inside of her leaving his thick cum in her vaginal tract. He fell on her body, slipping to the side. "The appearance of the boy really pumped you up. Let's just hope he lives upto your expectations." "Yes, that's why I want you to instruct him on his first kill of a vine. I have asked him to contact you if he finds any during his scouting. Make sure to guide him well." Sophia got up to take her leave "Sure. You really made me a bit interested in him." "Try not to get too close to him though." "Hmm?" She frowned at the unexpected response. "You can say that Eric's boy and this guy are not the best of friends. And you already know how interested he had been in you all these years despite going through so many rejections. I am just worried that the brat would try to harm him if you get too close to him." "Hmm.. is that so? It keeps on getting interesting haha. Okay I will keep that in mind. You can take some rest old man." Saying that she left Lyod behind to continue with her cultivation after cleaning herself up. 

**In the plantation.** 

"I don't think we are going to find anything! It's evening already." Kira sighed. She was very excited for her first day at work, believing that she could have her first encounter with the dreaded vines but alas, even after scourging through the jungles all they found was some remains of a few already dead vines. "It's okay. No need to be disappointed, it's only our first day. I am sure it's the same with everyone else." "Hmm!" Kira agreed. Apart from resting for a while to have their lunch, they had been on the move all this while. Their time was up and they had to leave for the day. Just after a few minutes they had walked out of the plantation and back to Lyod's residence. Even from outside they can hear the bustling sounds of their colleagues as the discussed their first hunt. They saw a large group of young boys and girls surrounding two guys as the asked multiple questions to them. To his amazement they were none other than the other exterminator team. 

"Wow.. Jake, did you really exterminated 3 Krypto vines in the span of a single day?" One of the commoner girl asked with stars in her eyes. "Yeah, it was no big deal." For Jake it was nothing to be proud of, more than pride he felt annoyed by their constant questioning. It was helpful that Kyro was exact opposite of him, effectively basking in his glory. He loved the attention and thus left no stone unturned in narrating all their encounters with vivid details, as many times as his audience desired. Just beside the group Kira and Ryu had heard all their interactions. Ryu can only scratch his head while Kira directed her blaming gaze onto him. 'Damn.. girl. Its not like I was lazing around, so why blame me?' However much he wanted he can't really say that aloud.

 

114