Chapter 115 Dinner with the neighbors
20.4k 6 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Same day. In the evening.**

Ryu knocked at his neighbors door. Within a few seconds he was face to face with a gorgeous blondie. "Welcome Ryu!" She said but instead of replying to her he pulled her into a tight hug. "No Ryu.. someone night see us... Mhhh.." Her body fell into his arms when his fingers found her intimate place. "We need to keep using this hole lest it ends up shrinking once again." "Noo.. Ryu.. please ahhh.." Claudia had no idea what she wanted off him. Did she want him to continue? No, it was too dangerous. She might be caught by her mother-in-law. Did she want him to stop? Yes, but there was no way she can convey it to him. Rather her own body was standing in her opposition. "We were waiting for you little Ryu. Please come inside." April came out if her room to find Ryu in a hug with Claudia. The adulterous duo instantly stood in attention at her arrival. "Hello aunt. Actually I was getting bored back home so I decided to come it a little earlier. I hope you won't mind." "Hehe Silly boy. Why would you say that. We are so happy that you took us up on the invitation." She giggled while giving Ryu a hug of her own, pressing his face into her voluptuous chest. 

Ryu was enjoying the valley between the mounds when a searing pain ran across his body. Claudia had pinched him. 'Don't tell me you are jealous of your own mother-in-law?' He endured the pain before he got pulled in the hall room be April, leaving an annoyed Claudia in the door. The matron engaged him in her usual chatter and Ryu replied to her with his omnipresent smile. Few minutes later even Claudia joined them since there was still time before the evening fell. Ryu was not really interested in the talks as after a quarter of an hour passed he began implementing his plan. "Aunt can please lick on my feet once again? You are so good that I can't get enough of it." Which woman didn't loved to be praised? A single sentence had April ecstatic. "Haha you praise me needlessly little Ryu. I am just an ameture." She said that but her face told Ryu everything. "Do you want me to get naked?" "Sure. That will be even better." Claudia was completely out of loop as she sat beside her mother-in-law, watching her get naked and drop to her knees. Her brain was still not able to process her actions when she saw her pick up one of Ryu's foot and sticking out her tongue, swipe long it's length. 

Claudia didn't know how she was supposed to respond to all this. She saw Ryu looking at her and winking as soon as their eyes met. "It tickles aunt haha." April had morphed totally in her role. "Aunt why don't we let big sister handle the other one? I am sure it's a great opportunity for her to learn from a veteran like you." April was never going to deny any of his request if he kept on stroking her ego like this. "Yes. Come here Claudia. As little Ryu suggested you should watch and learn from your mother. Here." She picked up Ryu's next leg, point it towards her. Claudia bit her lips. She was in a bind. If he had asked her to lick his feet she would have directly refused. Atleast that's what she wanted to believe but what choice did she have, now that he involved her mother-in-law in this. She reluctantly got on her knees just like April before hesitatingly placing his foot in her little mouth. The musky odour was a bit nauseating but it wasn't unbearable like she had previously assumed. Just when she adjusted to the new reality the hateful guy had to make a new comment. "That is not fair big sister. Aunt is naked so you can't keep your clothes on." 

Claudia knew she had no choice when even April signalled her with her eyes while continuing to suckle on his toes. She gave another vicious glare at Ryu before beginning to remove her dress. "That's more like it sis. Now learn from aunt how she is doing it." Ryu said with a smug expression. But his happiness was short lived. "Aiiiiioo.." His shout alerted April who immediately chimed "Are you okay Ryu? What happened?" "Ohh.. it's nothing aunt. Sister is new to this so I just get her teeth on my toes." April calmed down after listening to him "You should be careful with your teeth Claudia. Try to relax your mouth. No need to panic." She shared some words of wisdom with her apprentice before taking in her task. "You are so kind aunt." It was time to push the boundaries once again. "Please come closer aunt I want to leave my feet for sister. You can work on this." Ryu boldly pulled his pants down to reveal his massive erection to the ladies. Both of the blushed but thanks to her experience April didn't take much long to get hold on her emotions. "Sure little Ryu!!" She crawled closer to him when suddenly he grabbed her by her hair, jerking her head From side to side. Like they had a prior agreement on it, she opened her mouth wide and Ryu took the opportunity to spit in her maw before forcing her head onto his erection. 

Claudia as usual was having a hard time processing the show that Ryu was intentionally putting on, infront of her. She was aware that he was doing all this to show how much of a commanding position he held over April. But what she was unaware of was that this was just the beginning of the show. *Pahhh**Pahhhh* *Pahhh* Prior to this day if someone had told her that a little boy can slap her mother-in-law's face left, right and center and instead of retaliation April will ask for more than she would hace designated that person as crazy. But right now the same craziness was happening. "I love it little Ryu. No need to hold back, you know. Your aunt can take it. You can give it your all." *PAHHH* This time the sound of the slap echoed throughout the house. Claudia can see the hand print on her face form the side, yet the harder she was slapped the faster her fingers drilled her own pussy. "Mhhh.. gluck.. gluckkkk.. gluck.. gluckkkk.. gluckk.. gluck.." Claudia was feeling a bit shameful on her behalf but the milfs seemed to have lost herself completely in pleasure.

"I think it's time that we give some exposure to big sis too. It's a good opportunity for her to learn. What do you think aunt?" April was totally under his thumb right now atleast until she gets to have her release. "Of course. Come here Claudia. Mother will show you how to deepthroat a cock." She took action and dragged Claudia to the magnificent cock before forcing her mouth onto it. Claudia was too stunned to resist any or it and within next few minutes she found herself gaging on the thick erection.  While April will hold her down in his groin, Ryu would pinch her nose effectively making her choke on his cock. Tears flowed  down her face as she struggled from the lack of oxygen. She would have never imagined that a day like this will come when her own mother-in-law will help a boy bully her. "She seems to be improving at a rapid pace!!" April remarked. "Aghhh" Ryu pinched and twisted nipples making her cry out "She got a good teacher afterall." He grabbed Claudia's head pulling her off his cock. Thick cum dripped from her face. Her cherry lips were now covered in gooey cum and same was the case for her nostrils. 

"You look so beautiful, Claudia!" Claudia was very mad at him for ravaging her like this. But his comment combined with such a handsome face made the rage in her heart calm down by quite a bit. 'Ahhh.. am I going crazy? I should be mad... very.. very mad.. then why??' She didn't know how to answer herself. "Clean her up April." The mature woman closed on her before beginning to lap at her face with her long tongue. She cleaned her properly, not leaving a single drop of cum anywhere. "April can you go and bring me a Virgo?" She was so lost in her arousal that she didn't even notice how Ryu had begun to address both of them with their names. "Come here Claudia!" Once April left Ryu grabbed the blonde pulling her into his lap. She struggled but Ryu has become a junior mage now. He easily held her in place. Wetting his fingers with his saliva he shoved it down her asshole. "Ahhhh.. you idiot. What are you doing?" Claudia never felt so ashamed in her life. Her saliva covered face was extremely hot fr the embarassment of getting her ass explored by a boy many years younger than hers. She admonished him in her suppressed voice but alas, he could ignored her completely. 

April returned with a long Virgo in her hand. She had a good understanding what Ryu was planning to do, hence she dropped down beside him before pulling his fingers out of Claudia's ass and placing them in her own mouth. "Mhh.. Let me help you out Ryu." Saying that she used her tongue to penetrate her daughter-in-law's anus. Grinning from ear to ear Ryu moved on to her pussy, using his fingers to fuck her. Claudia felt all strength leave her body under the double assault. Her mother-in-law's tongue was reaching deep in her bowels while Ryu was finger fucking her all the while not even ignoring her swollen clit. Her body melted in his arms as any thoughts of resistance left her. There was nothing she can do against this wave of lust flooding her mind. "Ahhhh... It hurts mother mhhh.." Even though she knew what was coming, it's not that it would be any less painful. She sensed as the long fruit made its way into her bowels. "It will hurt only for the first time baby. Once you get used to it there is nothing but pleasure ahead of you." 

April herself didn't have much experience with anal sex but since the time Ryu had shown her what he could do with her backdoor, she didn't want her daughter-in-law to miss out this world of delight. She was thankful to Ryu for making the efforts for her. "It's in baby. See, it wasn't so bad afterall." April giggled like a child having pushed the whole fruit inside of Claudia. "I think we should let her rest for a while. It was too much action for her." She helped her lay down on her back. "Yeah. Then it's time for your reward I guess." She gave a toothy grin at Ryu's remarks before turning around to display her slick pussy to him. April had been excited for this since yesterday. There was no one who would struggle with her for Ryu's attention and she could take her time playing with him. Nevertheless when he entered her, her eyes opened wide. He wasn't in her bowels as she had expected rather the boy had pushed his cock straight in her vagina. Was it a mistake? It can't be. 

Sure enough his next words cleared any remaining doubts in her mind. "How does it feel April?" That was a deliberate question. "It's better Ryu. I wanted to do this for so long." He pulled on her hair before giving a hard thrust which sent his long cock sheathing in her pussy. "Ahhhh.. yeesss.." Just when Ryu began pumping, her gaze settled at a peacefully sleeping Claudia beside her. "Amhhhh... Listen to me Ryu. Can we please do this in my room?" She wanted to save the leftover image of a good mother-in-law. But why would Ryu allow her to do that. "No April we are going to do it right here. I want Claudia to see how much of a horny beast her mother-in-law is." "We can't do that Ryu. Listen.. ahhhh mhhhhh please ahhhhm.... Yesss... Mhhhm" Her voice of protest shortly died down with each thrust of his, giving way to loud moans. 

142