Chapter 119 Molesting Kira
18.5k 16 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kira I think we should carry one with what we were doing last time. What do you think?" "Are you taking about tasting your ass?" Ryu loved how casually she was speaking. "Yes." "No way.. I am not wasting a single minute today." "Why so? Is something the matter?" "Yes, I don't want to be called incompetent another time." She made faces while declaring that. "You already know she wasn't serious, when she said that." "Maybe but still I want to have atleast a single vine kill under our name by today." This girl was beautiful but she was too uptight. "Okay then. We will do that. But if can find one and destroy it, you will have to do what I tell you?" "Sure." She happily agreed to his preposition. "Then let's go. We need to be fast." 

2 hours passed but they have not found a single vine in all this while. 'It can't go on like this. I need to try it out.' He came up with a technique to sense the vines by establishing a link with the tree but it was still a theory. "Kira can you wait here for a while? I will just go and take a piss." Her face heated up as she pushed him away "Why do you need to tell me that so crudely?" "Hain? What else am I supposed to say?" "Nothing. Just leave. I will wait here." Scratching his head in confusion he moved away from her. Being a good distance away he placed his hand on the closet tree trunk. His hands began glowing as he closed his eyes trying to sync his senses with the trees here. Although he had improved in this sensing technique but it felt like that is not good enough. Best he could search was an area around 50m around him in all direction. Anyhow, it was definitely an improvement then looking for them with named eyes. 

"Found it." After making excuses and seperating himself from Kira two more times he was able to lock onto one of the krypto vine. He called out for Kira before moving in that direction. It was nothing big just a vine 10 metres in length but it had completely wrapped itself around one of the branch of the magnificent tree. Ryu climbed up while Kira kept a look out to see if there were any more vines in their vicinity. "Ready?" Ryu confirmed and a focussed Kira gave a determined nod. Grabbing onto the vine he began channelling his mana into it all the while chanting on the set of mantra the dragon had provided him. No need taking any unwarranted risks. Kira kept herself alert all the time. "Water jet." She was a talented mage, that's for sure. Ryu faced a total of 5 attacks from the vines and she managed to deflect all of it with precise attacks of her own. She never told anyone but since the last time when she was playfully scolded by Sophia, she has been practicing a lot harder. She wanted Ryu to rely upon her completely and till now he had done just that. The fact that he believed more in her than even herself made her uncomfortable and she intended to change it. After working continuously for 10 minutes, finally the vine was purged. 

"Yesss.. brother Ryu we did it. We killed it without any help at all haha." She practically leaped into his arms in excitement. "Yes. We did it. And you did really well." "Hehe thank you brother Ryu. I still need to work hard so that I can be like you." She was constantly smiling even while talking to him. Ryu needed his reward now after working so hard and his hands slipped in her dress and finding it's way to her asshole. He shoved his finger up her butt making Mira stunned for a while. "It's time to keep your promise, don't you think?" She hurriedly nodded "Sure. So, what do you want me to do." He wriggled his way deeper in her intestines. "Nothing much you just need to follow whatever I tell you." She was not able to respond back as Ryu inserted the finger he pulled out from her ass. "Mhhh?" She was surprised but suckled on his finger nonetheless. "Let us first a suitable place so no one interrupts us." She followed behind him and he led her to a naturally formed cave under a huge Virgo tree. They had to duck down to enter it but once in there was plenty of space to move around. 

"Now remove your clothes." "Huh?" She stared at him with wide eyes. "Why should I remove my clothes?" "Don't ask why. Just know that it will be extra fun that way." She trusted Ryu fully so it didn't take much convincing before she was standing in front of Ryu in her birthday suit. "I feel shy brother Ryu." She had her hands trying to hide her bust and nether regions. "Haha Why do you think I found this place. Don't worry no one except me will see you like this." Getting his assurance she dropped her hands down, exposing her privates to the boy who was eyeing her like a wolf. "Can you please not look at me brother Ryu? Your stare.. is too intense." He had previously grasped at her weak link, bringing Lyla involved in his conversation. "Actually, I was just comparing you against aunt Lyla." "Ohh?" Ryu saw her ears twitch at the mention of her mother. "So.. brother Ryu.. Ahem.. how do I compare to her?" "Hmm.. I would rate you both equally in beauty.. but..." Kira had been excited to hear his judgement but her heart began beating when he didn't complete his sentence.

"But what? Brother Ryu, you can't leave me hanging." She stomped her foot in annoyance. Looked like it mattered more to her than he had previously guessed. "But.. you lose out in charms." "Hmm? Charms? Okay but then is there a way to increase it?" 

"Of course. Listen to me I will let you in on a few points that I noticed." He let the tension build up in the atmosphere as Kira gulped down, trying to wet her dry throat. "Firstly, you need to grow up. Right now you come out like a cry baby. You need to learn how to remain calm at adverse situations or someone's comments. Secondly, Be confident in yourself. Try telling this to yourself on a daily basis that you can take care of yourself. Thirdly, you lack a bit of resolution. When I tell you to do something you should take it as a command and accomplish it without giving excuses." Kira was reminded of how much of a fuss she made when he asked her to get naked. From now on she needs to put even more trust in Ryu and do as she is told. She nodded her head declaring this to herself. 

She dropped her head down. "I sincerely thank you brother Ryu, for taking the efforts to point at my lackings. I promise you that I will do my best in improving upon the points you raised. "Good. You just need to work on them and I believe within the next few months you might even surpass aunt Lyla." "You really think so?" She was back to her happy self. "Of course. Why would I lie? Now let's see you obeying some of my commands. Do a turn around and bending down, pull your butt cheeks apart to show my your two little holes." She had an inadvertent desire to ask why but recalling his scoldings her face turned resolute and she did as told. She put her pink slit on fill display to Ryu. He wanted to try her out but that will have to wait. He can't have the lamb get scared away after he made such a long speech. "Good. I can definitely see improvement. Now I want you to put two of your fingers in your anus and start moving them in and out." Not bothering to reply she shoved two of her fingers in there and began finger fucking her own asshole. "I need that hole expanded and lubricated. Suck on you fingers to apply your saliva for lubrication. Keep repeating until I ask you to stop." 

After 10 minutes of continuous fingering, Ryu had for himself a slick asshole that has been expanded to its limit. "Pull it apart using your fingers." She inserted one finger each from her hands and pulled them opposite to each other, displaying the red insides of her rectum. Ryu was barely able to hold onto his lust. The scene was too erotic and he might bust a nut any moment.  

He moved to her front and picking up one of the Virgo they were supposed to have as lunch, he plunged it in her open mouth. Rotating it all around and covering it in a thick coating of her saliva he moved behind her, before pressing it against her back door. "Aghhh.. brother it hurts... Aiiiiioo.." "No crying now Kira." She instantly shut mouth and endured through the painful insertion. "Get back up and face me!!" She got up feeling the extra object in her ass. Ryu saw traces of tears on the rim of her eyes. "That's perfect. You endured through all the pain. Now I want to insert one Virgo in there on the day of you duty at farm and make sure you keep it there until the end of the day." 

She wasn't backing down. If he told her to do it then she is going to do it. In her determination she didn't even ask Ryu of there was a reason behind any of this. "Now since we are clear on that, let's move on to what we were doing when big sister interrupted her. You know what I am talking about?" "Yes, brother Ryu." Came her swift reply. "Then tell me what you are needed to do?" "First I am going to pull brother Ryu's ass cheeks apart. Then I will use my tongue on your sphincter and give it a proper rim. Once it is all wet and loose, I will push my tongue into your asshole and have a good taste of it." With every sentence of her detailed explanation Ryu's face was turning red. 'Why do I suddenly feel like I am the one being molested here?' He was speechless for a while and it took him a second to get his thoughts in order. "Ahemm.. ahemm.. Well you need not describe it in that much detail.. but anyway it's good that you know your thing. Should we begin then?" "Yes" She looked rather enthusiastic to try it out this time as evident from her war cry like reply. 

Ryu turned around and bent ahead to give her the full access to his backdoor. "Just before you begin I think I should tell you aunt Lyla got a pretty decent endurance in this. One time she kept doing it for half an hour straight. You are still young so target 10 minutes for now." "Hmm! Hmm!" She pecked her head in agreement but unbeknownst to Ryu there was a single goal in her mind that she had to achieve. That is 30 minutes of continuous rimming. "Mhhh.. mhhh.. yes.." Ryu didn't mind moaning a bit since he was alone with Kira anyway. When he had first arrived in this world he still remembered the sense of panic he felt when his mother first inserted her finger in his ass during his first bath. It must not have been any more than 2 months and he was already addicted to this feeling. He loved not only sensation of a female's soft tongue in his anal tract but more so than physical the mental pleasure, from the sense of dominance was even more prominent. 

After 5 minutes of Kira using bher tongue rapidly, she had realised her mistake. She had been too thrilled to try it out and now her oral muscles were sore. Her pace slowed down quite a bit and she had not even been able to gain access yet. Ryu realizing her condition decided to open the gates for the heavens to her and finding the right opportunity her tongue jumped right in. Having learnt her lesson she slowed down by quite a bit. Forcing her tongue gently inside amd then slowly pulling it out. A slow rimjob had its own charm to Ryu who can't help but grip his hose in order to not spraying his cum all over the wall.  

120