Chapter 120 Amelia and Jim
21.3k 21 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For those who don't like Amelia having sex with others. Please try to understand my point of view too. I find it boring if MC is the only one who can take other's women to bed. It's too bland for my taste. Amelia's interaction with other men is the thing gives the story the sense of tension and stakes. Anyhow, if you are not convinced by my words then only thing you can do is to skip these chapters and wait for the Korua Town arc to end lol. Because in this (envisioned) arc Amelia and Jim's interaction will act as one of the major factors in the conclusion. At last you can take my word on it that she will never betray the MC.

**Few days later**

Amelia was doing her regular cleaning when she heard a knock on the door. Who would visit her at a time like this? Ryu had spoiled her habit such that now she liked being nude while working. *Knock* *Knock* "Coming!" There was no time to dress up so she went ahead and opened the door. "Hello Mrs. Amelia." He was not a regular visitor but she knew him. He was Jim chief Eric's boy. "Hello Jim". Jim took his time staring at Amelia's naked breast. 'She is a complete slut. She even greets her guests naked.' Jim thought to himself. Amelia saw him staring at her body for a long time "Ahemm.. I am sorry Jim. I was actually doing some home chores, that's why I am naked like this. Is there something you want from me? If so you can come in." "Thank you Mrs. Amelia. Then please don't mind my intrusion." He invited himself in, all the while ogling the swaying butt of the milf.

"Do you want me to dress up? I can do that of you feel uncomfortable talking to me like this?" She sat down on the floor, infront of Jim. "It's okay. You can be like that. You look even more beautiful without any clothes." She blushed a little but quickly calmed herself down. "Thanks for your comments young master but is there a purpose to your visit here?" "Yes. Actually, I came here to apologize Mrs. Amelia." "Apologize for what?" "Regarding the accident that involved your son. It was actually my fault that I was not able to stop my friends from bullying little brother Ryu." Amelia's smile faded at the mention of Ryu's accident. She had been talking courteously just because he was son of Eric otherwise she still blamed him and his friends for that accident. Ryu had never told her what transpired that day and she was fine with it since he had told her that he can handle it himself. She had decided to believe in her son and drop the matter all together. In truth she herself knew they could do little coming from their position. Had they even gone to chief with his complaint he would never have punished his own son any more than a few weeks of home arrest.

But this was the first time she got to know what happened. "To tell you the truth little Jim I would like you to tell me about the matter from the start." She didn't notice the grin on Jim's face when he heard that. She had just admitted that she knew nothing about the incident and this can't get any better for him. He hurriedly formulated a story pinning the blame onto his friends. "That's the reason I came to seek your forgiveness." Amelia was happy that this guy came clean with her. "Thank you young master for letting me know all this and I am happy that you even admitted that you have been in the wrong. You see, it takes courage to admit to it." "You praise me too much Mrs. In truth I failed when it was time for me to perform." "No use blaming it on yourself when it has already past. Even Ryu would be willing to forgive you if you tell that to him." Jim pretended to panic when he heard Ryu's name "Mrs. Amelia can you please keep this a secret from Ryu? You know I am not sure if he would be ready to accept my apologies just yet. I want to wait for a while before telling that to him." "Your wish. You can let me know if you need any help. Now would you like something to drink?" 

"Yes, Please. Actually I can feel my throat dry out. It is not at all easy to admit mistakes like you told. Haha" Amelia too giggled before moving to the kitchen. She was happy that Jim can be friends with Ryu now. Also, there was a complete change in her son when he recovered from that accident. Thus she had no hard feelings for Jim any more. "Are you alone right now Mrs. Amelia?" She sat down beside him with the drinks before answering "Yes, all alone. Ryu and his father are at work. While my little daughter is out for a while." "Ohh.." they engaged in some small talks for a while before Jim brought in the real reason for his visit. "That day when I saw you at the party Mrs. Amelia you were too amazing. You see no one even remembered who the other lady was but everyone only talked about you. Amelia ecstatic to hear that. Truthfully speaking she had been unconscious for most part of the celebrations and none of her family will talk about it so it was good to have someone let her know about how she held up. 

"You jest young master. I was barely concious throughout that haha." Jim looked captivated by her beauty, extended his hand to grab onto one of her milk jugs. "Young master?" "Ohh.. sorry. I recalled the night hehe. I remember you had milk in these. Didn't knew you had such ties with the granny from the milk farms?" Amelia forgot that Jim was still holding onto her breast as she began licking explaining how her son was offered a job at the farms and how he got granny to perform her signature magic on her breasts. "Ohh.. you know Mrs. Amelia, you are extremely lucky. We have been offering a lot of resources in exchange for granny to cast her magic on some of out subordinates but she had been so stubborn. I never knew she would cast it on someone out of her closed organization. She must have seen a lot of talent in you." "Haha I don't think so, young master. It was probably because she cherish my son." "You are too humble Mrs. Amelia. If you don't mind can I have a taste of it?"

Only now Amelia realized Jim had been groping her chest from the very start. But she didn't mind these petty things. "Sure. Here you can try it. It actually taste very sweet." "Thank you for your generosity." Saying that he latched on her nipple before beginning to suckle on the them. He sucked the nectar out of one while caressing the other one. This continued for 5 minutes before he began moving his hands down into her groins. But just as he was about to reach it Amelia grabbed hold of it. "Ohh.. sorry there Mrs. Amelia, I got too carried away." It's okay young master." She said it was okay by her hand still held onto his not allowing it to move any further to her nether regions. Jim was frustrated. He had taken her as an easy woman but she was holding on steady. Fucking a woman after paying her up was nothing special. Nealy every woman in this town will open her legs for him if he offered a due amount in exchange but where was the achievement in that? 

Having failed in his attempt to seduce her he can only move onto his fail safe plan. "Mrs. Amelia, I wanted to ask if you are up for an exchange. I have a few Virgos so I thought if I could exchange it for some quality time with you. Amelia had a happy face that said 'Now you are talking boy.' "Sure young master. Why not? Anyhow I don't have much work lined up for today." The negotiated for a price before settling for 15 Virgos and he can have her in any way he wanted. Although this was not what he had desired yet it was the next best thing. "I can be a little mean to you Mrs. Amelia so please don't mind it." 'Can you be meaner than my own boy? Haha' She laughed inwardly but outwardly answered with her proper courtesy. "Nothing to worry about young master. You can do whatever you feel like doing. I have seen my fair amount of tricky customers." Her grin spread from ear to ear. "Okay slut. Now come out with me. I am going to fuck you in the garden." 

'Ahh.. like father like son. Both of them switch between their alter egos in a matter of seconds.' He had already paid so Amelia will hold her end of the bargain. He dragged her out by gripping her hair. Removing his clothes he was standing naked with an impressive erection, ofcourse after excluding her son. "Drop on your knees and suck on it!!" Amelia diligently did as told. With her mouth on his cock she began moving her head from side to side all the while wrapping her tongue around it as she simultaneously applied suction on it. "That's more like it slut.. good ahhh... Mhhh.. yess.. That is the best use for that mouth of yours. Keep going." She kept going, even making sure she caressed his balls in her soft palms. Jim enjoyed it for a while before jerking her head away from his cock. "Tell me how much you love it whore. Pahhhh.. pahhhh..." Two clear hand prints materialized on her face. "Yes.. young master.. you are the best.. I love it.. please fuck me.." On the inside Amelia was laughing hard. 'Who ask such a thing from a lady? It's no use if you need to ask for it young man.' She thought to herself. But she was paid for sex not for administering life advises to young boys, hence she kept her mouth shut.

Jim forced his cock right back in her throat, this time making the effort to move inside. He grabbed onto her head keeping her in place as he began pumping her mouth. "Turn around. Show me that dirty little hole of yours." The redhead happily obliged, turning around and pulling her butt cheeks apart to put her pussy on display. *Slap* *Slap* *Slap* *Slap* "Ahhh.. ahhh.. ahhh.." Jim kept hitting her cheeks untill their her swollen red. His pride has taken a hit when she rejected his advances. The only girl who did that to him is the one he cares for the most. But has he dropped so low that a commoner too was going to refuse him? Coming to this conclusion made him mad. She was just a little whore putting out an attitude. His slaps grew heavier and Amelia was truly in pain now. Fortunately he stopped before she could intervene herself. He pushed her onto the ground before climbing on top of her. Without any warning he shoved his cock to the deepest he could reach. "Ahhhh... Easy young master. Please do it a little slow." 

*Slap* He hit her face this time with a heavy hand. "Shut up.. Did I ask for your opinions? I would fuck you howsoever I want and you need to shut the fuck up." 'Why is he so pissed? I was just try to stroke some ego. Fine if you don't want that.' Amelia assumed he might have had a bad day and was trying to take his frustrations out on her. She had heard her neighbors talk about it frequently. Time to time they will have done customer who just want a woman to vent on rather than to have sex with. "Ahhh.. mhhhh.. ahhh.. yesss.. mhhhh.." She decided to switch to simple moans instead of talking. She would only scream out his name from time to time whenever asked to do so. The sex itself was not at all enjoyable. He was just focussing on hitting her, there was no love behind those hits. His beatings were nothing that would increase her arousal at all instead they were distasteful. Only now she understood Ryu's importance. The way her boy would hit her makes her feel loved while simultaneously inflicting the pains. But talking about this boy he, heck even his father who was way more violent than him did a better job. Sure enough her boy was really the gifted one when she compared him to Jim, struggling to satisfy a lady to even a fake orgasm atleast. 

The 'sex' continued for a while before Jim was too tired to continue. Opposite to him Amelia looked like she didn't even break a sweat enduring through all this. Once his lust subsided Jim feel back to his usual personality. "Are you okay, Mrs. Amelia? I hope I didn't hurt you anywhere." She laughed it off "You were a bit heavy handed but that's what I signed up for now, didn't I? So no complaints from my side." "Thank you Mrs. Amelia for being so understanding towards me. Here these are your 15 Virgos promised." Amelia saw the fruits manifest in his hands out if nowhere. She noticed a peculiar looking ring on his finger. She had heard about these rings. Apparently they let you store up things inside their built up space. These things are real expensive goods. She had not seen this even with town chief himself. She accepted the fruits, thanking Jim in return "You are welcome here any day young master." "Haha sure. I know this won't be my last visit. Goodbye then Mrs. Amelia. Let's meet again some other day." Amelia picked up the fruits and went inside. 

101