Chapter 127 In the forest
13.6k 10 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on. Do it. Why are you so shy?" Ryu persuaded Kira who had been vehemently refusing him. "Get on, girl. We have done much more embarrassing things together, you know?" She had no idea what he was talking about but after few minutes she stepped up and climbed on Ryu's back. He had seen her limping over. She was much more tired than she was letting others know. Kira had given all her time to her magic practice and completely neglected the physical activities and now her lack of preparation was showing up. That's when Ryu offered his back to her. They travelled a few hundred metres in the direction Sophia told them and they found the lake. The water was so clear that they immediately jumped into it, gulping mouthfuls of water. As they cooled down Kira cane closer "Brother, I want to wash you up." 

Ryu had no problems. He was actually habitual of someone else do the washing for him. They moved to the shallower waters and Kira began rubbing him all over. "Brother why was Dorothea trying to put your penis in her mouth? Aren't we do the sex with our vagina?" She had long been comfortable to ask any questions to her brother. "Ahemm... You have to get the penis to become erect, little Kira. Before it could go in. Thats where a woman's mouth come in, the better a woman is with her mouth the faster she can get it up." "Ohhh.. but then why didn't brother got an erection yesterday, was aunt Dorothea not doing it correctly?" "She was doing good but you see if we are worried about something then we can't get it up and working. And last night your brother was worried about her that's why it didn't rise." Kira nodded after each sentence, she can feel her knowledge increase by multiple times just from a few words from Ryu. 

"Brother, I want to ask you something. Can I?" Ryu had a fair amount of idea what her request is going to be. Her simple mind can't think too complicated things. "Let me guess it for you. You want me to teach you how to use your mouth. Don't you?" She held her head down "Yes. If it is not too much to ask." "Haha.. Here. Get down I will show you." They settled down and Ryu placed his his half limp dick in Kira's hands who can help but grin. "Thank you brother. Then I will begin." She held it using both her hands and slowly wrapped her lips around the tip. She had took mental notes last night and was just going accordingly. "Hmm... Good. Just make sure you keep your lips ahead of your teeth otherwise you will scratch it." She blinked her eyes and pulled the cock a bit deeper in her mouth. Ryu helped her pull back the hair from her face. "Don't leave you tongue laying there. Move it. Use it to lick on it." She blinked again and did as told.

It continued for a few minutes when Ryu was fully erect. "It's time now to train your throat. Stick your tongue out and hold your head in place. Try not to stop it. Let it go to the deepest lengths." Ryu felt her flat tongue under his cock and holding onto her head in place, he bagan giving slow jerks in her mouth. Kira was getting hit on the back of her throat and after some time passed, has tears in her eyes. "Do you need a break?" He let her take a breather but she refused. This was nothing compared to having those Virgo's in her eyes. She just needed some practice. Ryu knew how motivated thos girl can be and thus didn't waste anymore words on her. He got a hold on her throat and pushed harder. After a few gags from her he managed to fit most of his length in her tight throat. The sensation was as good as any. The twitching of her slick throat muscles provided the required thrill to his cock. "You are doing great Kira. Keep it up. Now I will start moving." Some words of appreciation works like a charm on her and Ryu could feel her tunnel relax and he took the opportunity to push it even further. 

A lot of his precum made his life easier as he began properly fucking her throat. "Gluck... Glucck... Gluckk... Gluckkk.." Unwilling to ignore those heavy breaths on her small frame, he grabbed them with his free hand. Relishing in their softness. "Coughh.. cough.. huuuff.. ahhhhm.. it's really hard brother." He gave her another breather to her and Kira complained to him. Yet he could see the determination in her eyes as he patted her head. Cum was dripping from the side of her lips as she got back on her task once again. "It's because you are doing it for the first time. Keep going you are doing really great for a first timer." Ryu continued and her cute face with his cock in her mouth was too much for him to handle and he let the spurts if cum shoot in her mouth. "Collect all of brother's semen Kira. Let me see how much you can store." At first she didn't know what to do with the thick liquid deposited in her mouth but getting her directions she began working promptly. Pulling his cock out he addressed her "Show it to me!" She parted her lips and raised her head high to stop the contents of her mouth from spilling. Ryu saw the thick jizz with froth completely filling her mouth. "Now swallow it!"

**Back at Sophia's place**

"Let's go. We have rested long enough. I forgot to tell them, they had to take a quick bath. We will catch up with them in the way." Jake and Kyro hurriedly organised themselves before following behind the silver haired girl. They found the lake without much difficulty but they can't see the pair anywhere in the water ahead. "There." Jake pointed to a remote corner where they found both of them settled. "What are these guys doing?" Getting closer to them Kyro found Ryu to be bending forward and Kira was behind him with her head between his butt. It was nit the first time Sophia had seen this posture. 'This boy really enjoy strange things.' She immediately blamed it on Ryu as Kira wasn't the creative one out of them. But Kyro wasn't the same. He was a curious guy, so his next target was Jake "Hey Jake, what do you think they are doing?" Jake's eyes had been stuck to the couple all this while. Kyro found him completely immersed in the scene not even taking him up on his question. 

"Hey Jake.. tell me what's going on too. I know you know it. So don't lie to me." Kyro found his whole face red. There was no way this guy was unaware what Ryu and Kira were involved in. "I got no idea." Saying that Jake rapidly moved ahead following Sophia. Back to back his mind was getting flashed with some imageries from few days back. He was with a mature woman and just like the couple on the shore they were involved in the same thing. It made him blush with shame and there was no way he was explaining it to Kyro. Kyro can only stand behind looking all frustrated "Guess I need to ask the guy involved, then. Huh" He too followed behind his friend. 

Ryu was having a good time with Kira's experienced tongue when he was once again interrupted mid session. "You two really got too much free time on your hands." Both of them seperated at Sophia's voice. Ryu was not so brave to continue the act once discovered. "Haha.. Sorry sis, we really got carried away. The water is just so cool and fresh." Sophia had her hands on her waist to show her disapproval, when her eyes rested on the heavy thing dangling between his legs. 'Its really big!' She recalled her father's advice of trying to do it with the boy and her face turned hot imagining herself under that monster. She rapidly shook her head shoving those thoughts aside. Once she came to her sense she found herself in knee deep water. Ryu and Kira had both dragged her in the water. They must have being saying something but she was too distracted to hear anything. 

"Haha.. Ryu is right big sis, just try it once. It's a lot better than the ground water." Kira had even removed her top leaving her breast out in open. Ryu saw a bandage tied around her chest. 'Hmm.. so that's why her breasts size differed so much.' While in training Sophia had a habit of tightly wrapping her chest around so she is not held back by her massive jugs. Only reliving herself at night. "What is the big idea? Did is coming consented to this? Oii.. wait.. what.. wait I will take that off myself.." Ryu didn't wait, within next second Sophia was completely naked in the water. They pulled her deeper into the water and at last she relented the water was really fresh. Jake and Kyro came down to the shore to find Sophia already being rubbed all over her body. They looked at each other and smiling all the while, they too jumped into the water. 

"This reminds me so much of the river we used to swim." Kyro can feel his body relax, floating above the lake. "Yeah, we had to totally forsake that place after the incident with Ryu." "Yeah those jerks." Both friends happily swam along, choosing to not disturb the Ryu, since he was attending to Sophia. 

On the other side Ryu was totally mesmerized by how beautiful Sophia looked. Her Skin was the fairest of the all. Two perfectly shaped breasts were a bit larger than Kira's and she didn't seem to have any visible areolas around her reddish nipples. Yet the best part of her body was her toned butt. It was soft yet very firm, must be due to her workouts. Plus her body had very little fat. Though Ryu was not thrilled at the idea of a skinny woman, Sophia seemed to be an exception. He can even see the outlines of her abs. Infront of her Ryu was ashamed of his body. She had a small patch of white hair over her vagina. He took his own sweet time cleaning her up. Sophia would flare up from time to time when Ryu would sneakingly get a bite or two on her nipples. "What's the big idea about sucking on them, you retard?" "Ohh.. big sis. You are so beautiful so your milk must taste fantastic just like you. That's why I am just trying to see if I can help myself with some." 

"Do you got hay in your head? Let me go! I can wash myself." She knew the guy was lying through his teeth. All he wanted was to take advantage of her body. Still she didn't completely hate it. He had given her a very good impression after how her handled Dorothea's case with him. She can even feel her to be more cheerful that yesterday and that too must be due to this brat only. That was the only reason she had been so accommodating to his behaviour. Otherwise she still had to give him a 'talk' about what he can and can't teach that pervy father of her's. "Hmm??" Sophia had once again fallen in thought and was taken advantage of yet again. She can feel a long finger burrow it's way in her anus. This was way to humiliating for her. She was no child now. Furiously she turned around to scold the guy but just as she did that, his finger reached even deeper into her. Obscurely, she discovered all her strength drain out from her body as she fell into Kira's bosom. "You.. idiot.. Pull it out.. mhh.." 'Why does it feel so good?' But the hateful guy only added another one to the mix, now moving them unhurriedly in her bowels. Ryu winked at Kira, who immediately pressed her mouth against Sophia and began kissing her. Sophia was in no condition to protest as she too began responding to her. 

**A mouth to mouth kissing between two females is not considered anything serious.**

112