Chapter 134 Emma’s compulsions
14.3k 11 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma sat infront of the three guests as they began introducing themselves. She couldn't care less about their introduction, lightly nodding her head to show that they had her attention. "You see Mrs. Emma our friend here just returned from his posting to the borders. That why we lot thought of enjoying together." The other guy chimed in "Previously we had planned to buy ourselves a woman each for a night but somehow we got informed that someone from the main branch of the Roose family was in this business." "Yeah we only heard of your praises in our circles that's why we decide to just pool our resources and pay for your services, instead of going for the cheap ones." Emma poured a glass of wine for them "Then all of you have my thanks. Also, I hope you enjoy your time with me." Saying that she kept the fake smile on her face and dropped the straps from over her shoulders, revealing those perfectly shaped breasts. 

The men ahead of her felt their throats dry up as they took another sip from their glasses. She got up before removing her dress completely "Let us begin then." "I will take my leave now. You guys should enjoy." Rubin got up to take his leave but was stopped by one of them "ohh please Mr. Rubin, what are you going to do outside? You will be getting bored anyway, why not watch us bang her. We love having audience. I am sure Mrs. Emma won't mind it." Emma naturally had no reservations, she had already slept with Rubin too multiple times. "Haha... True true. Let me take you up on the offer then." All three of them got up before undressing and revealing their tools to Emma. They were in the bigger side but now nothing surprised her, she had seen enough cocks ranging from the tiniest to the mightiest. "We hope Mr. Rubin told you about our preferences. We like to have a free hand on our girls and most of the time we get too rowdy. But I am sure a mature woman like you won't face any problems with that."

Getting Emma's nod they surrounded the redhead from all sides before making her kneel. "Give us your best Mrs. Emma." The first one placed his cock on Emma's alluring face. Just the fact that one of the noble slut was under their cocks gave them an immense erection. Not to account in her beautiful face with deep blue eyes, fair cheeks and two luscious red lips. The bright red hair was only a cherry on top. They began rubbing their cocks on her face, making her smell their thick smell. The middle guy grabbed her chin and shoved his cock in her mouth after rubbing her lips to his heart's content. He collected her hair behind her head and began thrusting his cock deep in her mouth. "Mhhhmm... Yes, she really had a softer mouth that's for sure. Haha." They laughed while Emma stroked on the other two cocks with her hand. "Gluck... Gluckk.. gluckk.. Gluck. Gluck.." "Yeah, just like that! Yesss!"

Rubin can feel his cock growing in length, watching those guys take turns in Emma's sweet mouth. He himself can't wait to get his hands on the woman. That was the best thing about Emma, her charm only grew with how many number of times people slept with her. "Let's get down to business brother. I can't wait." "Yeah, let's do it." In agreement with each other they made Emma lay in her back. Holding her long legs in air he pressed on his dick which penetrated her in a single attempt. "Aghh.. mhhhm." She moaned lightly as the thick cock filled her pussy. Another guy squatted over her chest and cupping her breasts together with both his hands, began fucking her tits. "Hold them like this slut. Squeeze them together." Emma was used to getting called names. The only reason she was allowing this to happen was because Jake was not home. 

"Agghh.. mhhhm... Ahhh.. ahhh.." The man pumped her cunt ravenously. From how hard these guys were, she assumed they might not had a release in months. After a few minutes others got the chance in her while the first guy moved to her mouth. "Lick my balls whore.. yess.. suck on them.. Just like that.." "Turn her around I want to try her ass." "Haha.. you are still addicted to a woman's backdoor. Here." They got her on her knees with a cock in her pussy. Another one began drilling her ass from behind. "Ahhh... Please do it slow... Ahhhh.." He pulled on her hair before slapping her face hard. "Shut up. We paid for this." *Pahh* *Pahh* Putting his finger in her mouth he hooked her cheeks while his crotch slapped against her chubby bottom. "I told you guys. One noble whore is worth more than 3 of the common one." One of them shoved his member in her mouth and began squeezing her hanging tits. 

An hour passed like this with each of the three guys getting a turn in all her holes one by one. Together they came on her face before falling on their butts. "Eat it all slut. Don't waste a single drop." Rubin brought the glasses of wine for the group. "You guys don't seem to like the nobles that much?" He poured the wine into their glasses while asking. "Huh.. arrogant piece if shits. Who likes them. Fuckers treats us as less than humans." Rubin nodded. That part was true. He still remembered the disdain with which Emma used to treat him when she was newly married to his younger brother. He had always been jealous of his brother for being able to capture the heart of this high birth piece of ass. He can vividly recall the slap he received when he had tried to make his move on Emma, first time when he got to know about his brother's condition. That day onwards he had planned to make this conceited woman kneel under his cock. Few days later he had apologized to her but with that he put the idea of being a prostitute in her mind.

After that it was just a waiting game. He knew she had to come to this conclusion. It wasn't long before her family decided they had helped her enough and withdrew their support. Later she came to him begging to get her to someone who could pay for her body. After that day he had made sure to enjoy her body many times, sometimes manipulating her and some other times just drugging her to sleep and then enjoying himself. 

"Here Emma, you have one too. You must be tired." Emma sat back up to show her red face and bite marks all across her chest. "Thank you Rubin." She took the glass from him and sipped her wine. Rubin engaged in talks with the men, joining them in bad mouthing the nobility in their closed room. After 10 minutes Rubin turned around to find Emma laying on the ground on her stomach. "Our slut is ready." He got up and shed his clothes. "Haha.. thanks a lot Mr. Rubin. I always believed in paying the pimps more will land you in a better deal." "That's a given. Afterall you guys are kind enough to allow me have a go at her hehe.." "Yeah. Anyhow do you think she is completely ready or we should wait it out a bit more. We don't want any trouble after this." Rubin approached Emma before grabbing a fist full of her hair and propping her head up to reveal her hazy eyes. *Paahhh* He gave a hard slap to her face. This slap was way harder than the previous ones she had endured, yet her eyes remained drunk. 

"See. There is nothing to worry about. I have been doing this with her for a long time. She believes that she had left kissing her customers now but the whore got no idea that for the highest bidders I will always get her drugged before they can ravage her to the best of their abilities." Explaining all this Rubin pressed his lips onto Emma's. She eyes were blank and age responded with sticking her tongue out to let him suck on it. "She becomes like a Ratga in heat under its affect so I guess all of us can enjoy for the whole night." "Haha.. you are the best Mr. Rubin. Seems like you got the best deal for yourself." They got up stroked their cocks to life before taking their places all around Emma once again. "Ahhhh.. mhhhhh.. aggghhhhh.. ahhhh.." Louds screams reverberated all over the house. 

In the next room there was a man resting on the bed, tugged inside his sheets. His eyes were filled with despair. He can easily imagine what was going in in the other room and how much his wife had to suffer for him. There were many times when he had thought of giving up on this life but everytime the happy faces of Emma abs Jake would stop him from taking the extreme step. Now the man only lived with a single hope, that one day they will go back to the time when they too were a normal loving family. 

**Back in the north-western forest**

Ryu had been traveling through the pathways for a few hours now. Thanks to the space stone he was confident that he was moving in the right direction. Without this thing he would have been forever stuck in this maze of underground tunnels. Also, there were many luminous plants that had been illuminating his path all along. "Haaahh!! Die fucker." Loud screams echoed throughout the tunnels making Ryu sigh in exasperation. Moving a few more steps he found a large hall with multiple tunnels connected to it. Darla was the one who had been shouting all along. She was face to face with a magical beast. It was a huge black spider with sharp legs. No side seems to be willing. Darla had shaved off one of the limbs if the spider while she herself had the skin on her horseback burnt at many places due to the corrosive saliva of the beast. 

'She is going to die.' Ryu made his judgement. Although at the moment she had been fighting that thing off but if he knew one thing about Darla, then that was she can't keep going. Ryu was in a dilemma. Should he save the girl or should he walk away from here and leave her to fend for herself. "Agghhh..." Once again the spider spat a glob of saliva at her, that corroded her skin. Although she had tried to kill him off many times but the fact remained that she was still a brat who had not even seen the world. He took look at her tearing eyes before making up his mind. 

"Pincer vines" With a loud shout multiple seeds landed all around Darla. Her face brightened up when she realised what was happening. Thick vines germinated all around the beast trying to grab onto it's limbs. But the beast sprung into action, jumping away and avoid getting trapped. "Make your move. Keep it busy." He commanded the girl and she did as told, running towards the beast with her broad sword. Now the beast was truly having a hard time, being forced to evade both the centuar's heavy strikes as well as the vines trying to grab at its feet. *Eeeerrrrr* A shrill cry rang out. The beast had lost another limb to Darla's strike. "Mana Devouring Seed!!" She was going to step up her attacks but suddenly the spider was stunned into inaction. She circled it to find a small seed stuck to its abdomen. The seed was glowing and it rapidly began sucking on the mana. She can feel it losing all its strength as the vines took the opportunity to wrap all around its body. 

To Darla's horror she found the seed stuck to the spider germinate of its body as it sprouted leaves abd began rapidly growing. She can easily tell what was happening. The boy utilised the time, she was fighting with the beast to conjure this spell. Using one of the vine on the ground, he launched the produced seed which landed on the oblivious beast. The seed embedded itself into ita body and fed on its mana reserves to grow into a tree. *Eeeerrrrrrrr* The beast gave another shrill cry of desperation before its eyes lost any sign of life. 

"Success!! Haha.." This was the first time Ryu had tried this spell in a real life battle. This was the most powerful spell in his arsenal but it had lot of intricacies where it can fail him. Firstly, he requires a lot of time place this spell. Secondly, there is a high chance the other party can simply sidestep the trajectory of the seed, making him miss. And a single miss would mean, he need to start the process all over again. Lastly, this spell gobbled up half of his sealed mana reserves. But with all its disadvantages this spell was a one shot solution to overpowering large beasts. Just when he had feel down to take a rest he saw Darla running towards him with all her might. 'Now don't tell me this idiot is mad that I saved her?' 

99