Chapter 136 Exploring the tunnels
11.8k 13 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Die!! Haaahhh!!" Darla's strike landed right on the torso of a massive spider, tearing it open and making its guts spill out. Right then the vines holding it down swiftly wrapped all around the beasts head, choking it and not allowing it to call for reinforcements. Two more days had passed and Darla and Ryu had evolved into a perfect killing duo. The boy will navigate the path while the girl fought against the beasts blocking their way. Mid-fight the centuar will create an opportunity for Ryu to launch a devastating attack. This was the seventh spider they had killed. Everytime Darla will pluck a teeth from the spider and store it away. "Are you taking souvenirs here?" Ryu strolled to her before climbing onto her back. She too facilitated by dropping her knees. The couple had grown much closer to each other after going through the tough battles together. 

"Yeah, it's just a tradition of ours. We keep safe a body part of the magical beast we defeat." Ryu's hands moved upwards to grope her large breasts. She seems to have been accustomed to this guy's weird habits. Previously Ryu had been very well mannered since he knew nothing about their sexuality. But as he got to know about then through his discussions with the centuar girl, he didn't find them much different than the humans. If anything, they were even more naive. For Darla only concept of sex was when a male centuar gets to enter her vagina. Heck she didn't even consider breasts as a sexual organ. Paradise. That was a single word in Ryu's mind. He wasn't sure how he could ever bring her to bed but the thought to trying a different type of pussy all together was intriguing to say the least. 

He didn't bother replying and made her turn around towards himself. Untieing the strings of her armour, he removed the iron plate to leave her chest covered in a thin cloth. "Why are you so fascinated with my breasts? I have seen humans before but none are like you." Ryu grabbed her tits and brought them out of their bindings. Centuars were quite a bit larger than humans and thus their body parts too were proportionally big. Darla, a teen, herself had tits comparable to Amelia. He can only salivate, visualizing how big the mature woman of her tribe will be. 

Placing one of her long nipples in his mouth he sucked on it hard. "Haha.. it tickles." She grabbed onto his head while Ryu moved from one of her tit to other. It was time to familiarise the girl with his little brother. "Darla bring me to the rock over there. I will show you something." She was a curious gir and in lure of a surprise, did as she was told. Ryu steeped onto the large rock and got to a higher position so that her face was at the level of his groins. Not wasting any time Ryu cupped her face with both his hands before sticking his lips to her's and giving her a kiss, stunning the centuar. She was totally naive and fumbled around at what to do in response to this breach of privacy. His tongue entered her mouth forcefully, searching for its prize all over. Darla's tongue went well into hiding, having been caught off-guard. Yet the appendage was persistent, eventually finding it's counterpart and engaging in an erotic play afterewards.

 "Huuhh... That was amazing Darla." Ryu remarked looking down upon the oval face of the beauty that was rapidly turning red from the embarassment. Her black pupils had opened wide to take in the sudden assault on her mouth. Her gaze lowered "Why did you do that? Don't you humans treasure your kisses? Why did you do it with me?" She knew while a kiss was not a big deal for beastmen, but contrary to that humans were very picky in who they kiss. They would never do it with someone who isn't a life partner. "Haha.. Didn't you allowed me in riding you all this while? So I thought I will share something that is important to me since we are good friends now." He was lying through his teeth. Like he cared for who he kissed, at all. But who was going to reveal that to the girl, who was feeling her heart beat rapidly. "Friends?" She muttered some non-decipherable syllables to herself. 

Ryu patted her head. Having had enough experience with Kira, he had grown perfectly familiar with coercing young women. Taking the chance when she was muddle headed he dropped his pants to reveal a large penis. Darla hid her face between her palms "What are you doing Ryu?" Was this the first time she called him by his name? Pretty much. He would have never imagined to see this side of the warrior girl who was so adamant on taking his life. He can feel an amazing sense of accomplishment. "Nothing just revealing how excited you got me hehe." He peeled her hands off her face. "Why are you acting so shy? Is this the first time you have seen a penis?" She shook her head. Sex was not a taboo in her culture and thus she had seen her fair share of cocks in her life but never ever had she been this close to one. She told Ryu everything about it. 

"Ohh.. then how about we start with you touching it with your hands?" He held her soft hands into his and placed them around his erection. "Good now gently stroke it, up and down. Yess.. good. Just like that." Her hands slid up and down on his hard member as it oozed precum. This has actually been the longest strech for him, when he could have sex with anyone. The bulit up semen in his balls were clouding him. He required an imminent relief. The leaking precum lubricated her grip, making her hands easier to slide over his junk. Ryu was in bliss when suddenly the girl pulled her hands away, shaking her head.

"We can't do this Ryu. You are the first person to call me a friend. But you should understand, I ain't an ordinary centuar. My father will be very mad if he knows that I am not a virgin anymore." Ryu wanted to laugh at her naivety but stopped himself. The girl was thinking two steps ahead of him. He just wanted a blowjob, atleast right now. She took his intention ms wrongly, thinking that the boy wanted to mate with her. He rubbed her head with his hands "You got me wrong Darla. I don't want to have sex with you. I just want to feel your mouth on my cock, that's all." Darla relaxed after hearing what he had to say but didn't the boy just rejected her? Only in her heart she knew that she was trying to play hard to get. Heck there was no concept of virgins in her tribe. There was no way her father would ever come to know about it and she might have allowed it if the guy had been persistent. That's the trick her mother had taught her. 

"Hmphh.. Then what do you want me to do?" Her tone took a complete 180 degree turn. 'What happened? Am I missing something here?' Ryu had no idea why the Darla suddenly pouted her lips and spoke in a mirthless voice. Shrugging his shoulders he carried on with his lewd plans. "Hmm... Can you please take it in your mouth. Don't worry I will tell you what to do after that." Her red face from before had turned completely expressionless after facing the rejection. "Okay." She held his cock in her hands fir a few minutes and analysed it fully, before putting it in her mouth. "Ewww.. It taste so disgusting." She pulled it immediately. 

Ryu can feel his heart break into multiple pieces from her ruthless comment. What was he supposed to do? It's been so many days since he took a bath last time. It wasn't his fault. Darla realised her mistake when she saw the disappointment on his face. She hurriedly put it back in "Well it's not unbearable. I am sure it will improve over time." He swept her hair locks from her face before thanking her "Thanks Darla. Now please move your head up and down on it. Make sure you let in my complete length." "Hmm!" Ryu felt her sloppy warm skin come in contact with his burning cock. Slowly it snuggled its way into her throat. His eyes opened wide when the girl effortlessly swallowed his whole length, making her lips touch his balls. It had to be noted that prior to this only Suna and Amelia had been able to swallow his whole length. Amelia had to be trained for a long time before she can accomplish that feat. And here a girl had out performed both of them. 'This must be her inherent advantage of her non human anatomy.'

She looked at him with her dark eyes, awaiting the praise she deserved. Ryu patted her head "Awesome Darla!! Now move your head like I had told you. Also, try using your tongue to lick on my penis simultaneously." She blinked before beginning to move her head sensually. Her diligent face only made him harder. "Mhhhm..yess..." It was not an easy task for Ryu to hold his cum off from shooting. His arousal had shot through the roof. Getting hold of her hands he placed them around his balls "Caress them. It feels good." 

Ryu held back a lock of her hair to look at the alluring face working on his erection. It's been 5 minutes and Darla was turning red under his constant gaze. She pulled her mouth oft his cock before protesting "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" "Haha.. nothing. It's just you look even more beautiful with my penis up your throat. It's a much better use if your lips." Darla pinched his thigh in annoyance. The guy had the nerves to tease her when she was already doing him a favor by sucking on his dirty cock. "Ahh.. ahhhiii..aii... Okay.. okay.. I was wrong. Now please.." Ryu looked down to see a red patch on his skin. This girl was really vicious. 

10 minutes passed and Ryu was barely holding on. "Mhh? Why are you releasing all your semen in my mouth?" She wanted to spit it out, but how could Ryu allow his precious cum to be wasted like that. "No no..you are supposed to eat it all up. Don't waste it." Darla made faces at him before reluctantly agreeing. 'Hmm?' It wasn't that bad. Rather she found it delicious to eat. Before long she was craving for more. Unbeknownst to both of them Darla's pussy had been wet all along. 

"Open your mouth." He can't control it anylonger. "Ahhh... Yesss.." *Spurt* *Spurt* Large amount of semen was ejaculated into Darla's open maw. He came so much that her mouth was filled to the brim, once he was done. He gave few tugs to shake off the last remaining drops of his cum "I am done now. You can have it." Getting the permission she swallowed the thick jizz in short gulps. "Hehe.. it wasn't that bad." She took the initiative to grab back at his cock and wipe his urethra off with her sloppy tongue. Ryu saw the change in her mood and can only applaud his cum for that. Jumping back on her back the duo began their journey. 

Within the next few hours they were face to face with their prize. It was a very large chamber with a small pond in the middle. In that pond they can see the flower that they had been searching for. Darla wanted rush in but Ryu held onto her hands. She thought he was worried she would claim the prize for herself. "Don't worry! You can have it. Atleast I can see it closely can't I?" She was very satisfied with her trip. Being the little princess if the centuar tribe, she can't care less about the treasures. Ryu shook his head before pointing his finger towards a cave in the massive walls of the chamber. Darla froze in her place looking at the beast staring down at them.

121