Chapter 137 A hard fought battle and a reward
12.4k 17 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A massive black wolf was staring down at them from its vantage point. "Should we?" Darla wanted to suggest backing off but Ryu promptly cut her off. "It's no use. It has locked onto us. It's only looking for the perfect opportunity to strike." Darla pulled out her sword "Then I guess we got no other choice." Their only saving grace was that this wolf beast only seemed to be a juvenile. *Howl* It had enough of appraising the enemy, the wolf leaped down. "Stand down. I will be the one going in first. You try to snipe the guy from here. Once I can't continue, we will switch." She wanted to protest but Ryu didn't give her any chance to do that, running in the direction of the beast. She didn't know how to feel about that. On one hand she was frustrated that Ryu sidestepped her, despite her being the obvious tank in the team, while on the other hand it wasn't a bad feeling to let a guy take the hits on her behalf. Ryu would have definitely cringed had he known how she had perceived his meticulously crafted plans. 

It was a ferocious beast with large fangs that could very easily puncture Ryu's organs if he wasn't careful about it. It's sharp claws were attached to hulking limbs that can easily tear apart a fragile human body. The only way to fight it off was from a distance. "Guess it's time to test it out." He had kept another spell ready for a precarious situation. "Wood clones." Two wooden clones manifested from the ground ahead of him. They didn't have any human features, just 4 limbs and a head. But that was more than enough support for him. He only needed the clones to take any devastating blows for him. Among all the spell he learnt from the book, this one was the hardest. Trying to gain control over the clones had taken him a full week. 

"Go on its your chance to shine. He spent all his leftover seeds to help both of them as the clashed with the wolf. Their arms turned into spikes as they tried to injure it. Darla had always known that the boy was a genius but his spells had left her flabbergasted half a dozen times. Wasn't he just a junior Mage? She had the basic knowledge about the human mages. Clone spell are one of the hardest ones to master and the ease with which the boy was handling it was a spectacle indeed. "Oiii... Shoot. What are you waiting for?" 

Ryu's cry woke her out of her stupor and she immediately aimed her arrow at the head of the magical beast. *Swish* The arrow left her bow. The wolf had not accounted for the girl to get involved in the brawl. It was busy avoiding the relentless vines and the attacks by the clones. It paid the price of its negligence. Yet, at the last second it managed to turn its head away and took the hit to its lower neck. Ryu wasn't too surprised. He himself hadn't expected that it would go down so fast. *Howl* As anticipated the wound made it mad. It's attacks grew fanatic. *Crunch* One of the wooden clone was destroyed completely when it wasn't able to avoid it's bite. The beast tore it apart like a rag doll. 

*Gulp* Ryu wasn't too enthusiastic after watching it crush his clone. His ending wouldn't be any different if he ends up in its jaws. 'Should I make a switch?' He was out of options but he can't make the girl fight it yet. She is the one who has the necessary strength to put it out of commission. But her disadvantage was pretty big. She can't continue for long. The more the fight draws on the lower her chances become of coming out to be a victor. Gritting his teeth together her hardened a spike around his arm before jumping in the brawl himself. *Swish* Now the wolf was actively avoiding the arrows so it will not let itself suffer the same loss twice.

"What is that guy doing?" Darla exasperated as he next shot missed. She had assumed Ryu will call her in once his clone was destroyed but she was wrong. The foolish boy himself got involved in a physical fight. She was worried, he won't be able to hang onto his little life if did a single mistake. She wanted to go help him out but these days fighting like a team had made her strangely trusting towards the guy. Hence she reluctantly waited for his next command while trying to snipe the beast once again. 

Ryu was holding on much better than he expected. It's been 5 minutes and he could see that the beast has lost quite a bit of blood through its neck wound. Few more minutes passed when a single mistake landed Ryu directly in the path of the claw strike. *Ripp* He felt a burning sensation on his lower body as blood spewed out from the wound. His situation had been worse had his wooden clone not sacrificed itself to slow down the blow. "Noooo!!!" Darla can feel the pain in her heart when she saw Ryu getting thrown back from the strike. *Swish* Letting her arrow loose she ran towards the guy with her unsheathed sword. Luckily her arrow managed the peirce one of the beast's eye. 

"Are you okay?" She picked Ryu up before hurriedly giving him a healing potion to drink. Ryu too didn't want to act like a hero as he cried in pain "It fucking hurts.. ahhh.." On the other side the wolf too was in pain, rubbing it's snout with its paw to relieve the pain. "You have done enough!" Darla took the opportunity to kiss his lips before carrying her heavy sword in the battle. Centuars had always been the ones who never kept something in their heart. She can feel that this guy had become way too closer to her in these days for a friend and she had no idea what to call him now.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Darla impaled the beast under her sword, ending it's life. It was a hard fought batte. She would have still lost it had Ryu not recovered enough to strike her opponent with another of his mana devouring seeds. She had not an ounce of strength left in her body. Approaching Ryu she let her massive body fall to the ground before placing her head in his lap. "You fought well little girl." "Huhh" she only huffed before closing her eyes. Ryu watched her body riddled with wounds, smilingly. He painfully moved and nursed her wounds. His conditon was quite a bit better and he had stopped bleeding. Once done he too fell to the ground exhausted. 

**Few hours later**

Ryu got up to find himself sleeping alone in the chamber. Getting up he rubbed his eyes and looked around. Darla was in the pond, taking a bath. He strolled towards her before disrobing himself. She too sensed his presence, turning around with a charming smile. "It's there. I kept it for you." She pointed to a small box placed on the embankment." He checked to see the flower has gone missing. She must have kept it in the box. He gave a sly grin. "It can't be. I can still see my flower floating. Let me take a closer look." Saying that he jumped in the cool water and made his way to the naked centuar. Darla blushed after being referred as a flower. No one ever compared her to one. Ryu placed her hands on her shoulders and made her kneel. Once getting in reach he placed his hands behind her head and began kissing her passionately. 

Darla's hand found his large erection amd began stroking him. That was purely instinctual behaviour from her. She herself had no idea why she did that but she wasn't shy at all. Their saliva mixed together, arousing both of them. "Hmm.. Ryu." He placed his hands on her large tits before looking in her dark eyes. "Hmm?" She struggled to get her next sentence out of her lips. "Do it." Ryu was genuinely confused "Do what?" She hit his chest lightly "You bastard! Don't play dumb. I want my first time with you." The boy was stunned for a while. 'Just like that?' But think about bit more he found her choice quite logical. Keeping seperate how devastatingly handsome he was, there were still a few other reasons for her to make such a decision. All this while fighting together had made them bond together very deeply. The last battle with the Black Wolf was the corner stone of their relationship. Each of them can feel the importance of the other in their lives. 

"But what about you parents? Won't they find out if we do it?" She was totally drunk on her lust. Her eyes were getting hazy while her body turned hotter by every minute. "I don't care. I will make some excuse. Now go, do it. I can't..." She bit her lips and Ryu can definitely feel her fertile scent in the air. Getting her approval he nodded before moving behind her. Darla had raised her bushy tail out of the way for Ryu to have the best view of her slick pussy. Her leaking pussy had left even her long legs drenched. Although this was the first time of he had come face to face with a non human pussy but he can't disappoint his partner at such a juncture. He got his face closer to her dark labia, before sticking his tongue out and giving her slit a long lick. "Mhhhh..." Darla felt a streak of lightning run through her spine. She was not expecting to feel his tongue in place of his cock but this wasn't bad at all. 

'Hmm... It's doesn't taste much different than human pussies. Maybe because at the end of the day they too are partly humanoid only.' He inserted two of his fingers into her before moving them in and out, all the while licking her inner labia with his tongue. She was too tight. In her excitement her pussy walls were contracting, crushing his fingers. The pace of his fingering grew along with his licks. "Ahhhh... Yess.. Ryuu.. Ahh.. mhhhh.. deeper.. please go deeper.." She kept screaming but Ryu ignored her pleas. He just added another finger to the mix. "Ahhhh... I can't hold it.. ahhhhh.." It barely took 10 minutes of fingering for Darla to collapse from an orgasm. Before going down she had sprayed her thick cum on his face. He stoked his dick to life looking at the collapsed body of the centuar in the shallow water. 

Darla woke up to an amorous sensation inside her. She was aware of the orgasmic release females suffered from but this was the first time she experienced one for herself. Also, this one was so good that it effectively knocked her out. Looking back she found Ryu giving her an endearing smile. "I will put it in then." She realised he had only been playing with her pussy by inserting his cock head. "Hmm!" She nodded her head shyly. This was the time she will graduate from being a child all her life. Today she can be a woman "Ahhhh... Mhhhh" She gritted her teeth to endure the tearing pain that ripped through her guts. Her eyes turned wet but she was not willing to let him stop. "Should I pull it out?" This was the first time for the girl, he didn't want her to have a depressing memory of it. 

"No. Keep going. It's nothing." This made Ryu laugh lightly and Darla too laughed along. "Here goes then." He forced his entire length inside of her with the jerk of his waist. Her being so wet already played a key part it that. "Ammmghhh..." Darla can feel his penis fill her out completely. It really helped that Ryu was so big. She can't imagine how a normal human would have satisfied her. She had seen humans mating with their tiny cocks. Those things were too small compared to what her tribe sported. "Mhhh.. hhhmmm.. yess..." All her thoughts were pushed aside by the pleasures that ran through all her body, once Ryu began moving inside her.

    

127